This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 12:45 pm » wrote: Lol.

Yes, not lying is on the media - a responsibility.

They have lied to the public - you thought the vaccines were approved, because you were lied to.
I don't recall anyone in the media claiming the vaccines were approved.
I recall them saying they were approved for emergency use authorizations.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RollingRock » 07 Apr 2021, 12:16 pm » wrote: No, but they will be approved.  It's only a matter of time.  Hundreds of millions have now taken this vaccine with minimal issues.  

If we had to wait another 1-2 years for full FDA approval, the death toll would be in the millions nationwide.
I don't disagree but it is factually correct the vaccines are experimental and not fda approved. I think it was prudent to have them available so quickly but that opinion doesn't change the reality they are still in trial. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: I don't recall anyone in the media claiming the vaccines were approved.

They used the word authorized - they did not explain that an exception was being made for an unapproved medical trial - EVER.

The media deliberately fostered the impression of a safe and effective, approved vaccine. I have morons arguing the issue all over the board, so I'm not making up the fact that people have been misled by someone. If not the MSM, who DID foster incorrect views in the american retard?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote: So what. What's your **** point?

And again...you **** hate the Food and Drug Administration. So what do you **** care what the FDA says? **** hypocrites.

And as evidence of your **** hypocrisy we have all this phoney **** hollering about "pedophile Joe", but when it's pedophile Donald or pedophile Gaetz you're gone like a fart in a windstorm.
My issues with the fda are personal. They are trying to destroy the vaping nicotine harm reduction industry in favor of big tobacco. They lobby against Marijuana legalization at the behest of the pharmaceutical industries. Plenty of reasons to dislike the FDA.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 12:37 pm » wrote: Brits - what are ya gonna do...
They’re doing better than Europe.

And when are you going  to open your borders, for this Brit?

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Neo » 07 Apr 2021, 12:50 pm » wrote: I don't disagree but it is factually correct the vaccines are experimental and not fda approved. I think it was prudent to have them available so quickly but that opinion doesn't change the reality they are still in trial.
I hear the media refer to the FDA-approved EUA's all the time, but I've never heard them claim the vaccines were "FDA approved."  They're not yet.  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

DeezerShoove » 04 Apr 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: I'm part of the group! Wheee....

I'm not a tester. I'm a testee.  Image  

btw
Got both shots. 4 weeks apart. And a shiny new badge to brandish.
I was hoping for an "I like Ike" size button... Image  

Your a testicle! A low hanging one at that! A RWNJ!

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: The FDA does not do what you think it does.. its a scam.
Opinions are like *******.  Science is fluid, it's why science is beautiful.  You want to piss and moan and call the FDA a scam because  VIOXX was approved and later withdrawn.  Tell ya what...you want perfection?  Move to Russia with Donald, where you can always depend on being poisoned to death if you say the wrong words.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 07 Apr 2021, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: They used the word authorized - they did not explain that an exception was being made for an unapproved medical trial - EVER.

The media deliberately fostered the impression of a safe and effective, approved vaccine. I have morons arguing the issue all over the board, so I'm not making up the fact that people have been misled by someone. If not the MSM, who DID foster incorrect views in the american retard?
When you put it like that...
Yes, I agree.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 1:00 pm » wrote: Opinions are like *******.  Science is fluid, it's why science is beautiful.  Yiu want to piss and moan and call the FDA a scam because  VIOXX was approved and later withdrawn.  Tell ya what...you want perfection?  Move to Russia with Donald, where you can always depend on being poisoned to death if you say the wrong words.
Check out all the shooters too. What were they on? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  hey they gave me a drug that landed me in the ER. To my HORROR. It had been banned in all the EU. silly. We get lied too. And maybe? just maybe We may be more lied to then anybody else. :wah:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: The FDA does not do what you think it does.. its a scam. They let Vioxx and Celebrex on the market. You think they do what they say? people were dropping like flies and they waited until it happened to do something about it. Don't be so naïve. Do you even have a clue on how corrupt these organizations are? look around dummy. Image

Celebrex killed a good friend of mine! His heart popped!
Then he turned into a fly!
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 12:48 pm » wrote: I don't recall anyone in the media claiming the vaccines were approved.

CBS RADIO [that's all I listen to and I don't watch TV] is IMPLORING THE PUBLIC to get vaccinated. They constantly interview "EXPERTS" whose job it is to ensure the public that the vaccines are safe and the most effect way to deal with this virus. 
They are absolutely RIDICULING the CT MINDED FOLKS who refuse this vaccine.
Even though taking the vaccine has  NO guarantee of immunity [not even close]  the people who are pushing this vaccine are quick to say that those who were able to defeat this virus on their own should STILL take the vaccine. 
Thanks but no thanks.
I'm a pretty good judge of RISK VS REWARD and I've already beaten this BMF on my own.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Annoyed » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: They used the word authorized - they did not explain that an exception was being made for an unapproved medical trial - EVER.

When you put it like that...
Yes, I agree.
Not me.  Because he lies like a **** dog.  The media said it was approved by the FDA for emergency use...accurate. He can put it any **** up way a rent boi like him wants to put it.  If it comes out of his festering piehole it's a **** lie.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 07 Apr 2021, 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 07 Apr 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: Celebrex killed a good friend of mine! His heart popped!
Then he turned into a fly!
Image   Image   Image
Seriously? Well it poisoned a couple of close people to me... heart damage. They really don't study drugs? They just release them and tally up the damage once the bodies start to drop. scam. all these alphabet organizations are corrupt. to the max. xoxo.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 1:29 pm » wrote: Seriously? Well it poisoned a couple of close people to me... heart damage. They really don't study drugs? They just release them and tally up the damage once the bodies start to drop. scam. all these alphabet organizations are corrupt. to the max. xoxo.

This is because they answer to the lobbyists who write the legislation, and control outcomes.The BIG PHARMA controls the FDA!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 07 Apr 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: This is because they answer to the lobbyists who write the legislation, and control outcomes.The BIG PHARMA controls the FDA!
I bet you missed my other post. I was given a drug here.. that  landed me in the ER. To later find out it was banned in all of Europe! WTF. greed. :?:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: Not me.  Because he lies like a **** dog.  The media said it was approved by the FDA for emergency use...
So you KNEW you were a guinea pig.

Excellent - thanks, lab rat. Do you do the regular stuff that most other lab rat types do - sell plasma, take various pills not knowing whether they are placebos, etc? Do you make money at this, and avoid work?

Or is this a one off, cuz covud is killun everone?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 07 Apr 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: This is because they answer to the lobbyists who write the legislation, and control outcomes.The BIG PHARMA controls the FDA!
I was in our local clinic one day. It's very very small. I saw the dude come in. In suit.. selling his pills to my doctor. I realized that day.. it was nothing more then a sales pitch to the doc...Nothing more then a salesman.  You prescribe it. You get a kick back. I ******* my doc over that too. Oh Cyndi there you go again. sure pal. :wah:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: CBS RADIO [that's all I listen to and I don't watch TV] is IMPLORING THE PUBLIC to get vaccinated. They constantly interview "EXPERTS" whose job it is to ensure the public that the vaccines are safe and the most effect way to deal with this virus. 
They are absolutely RIDICULING the CT MINDED FOLKS who refuse this vaccine.
Even though taking the vaccine has  NO guarantee of immunity [not even close]  the people who are pushing this vaccine are quick to say that those who were able to defeat this virus on their own should STILL take the vaccine. 
Thanks but no thanks.
I'm a pretty good judge of RISK VS REWARD and I've already beaten this BMF on my own.
I watch a bunch of  the tee vee. all MSM. I see what they are doing.. remember? right on the news a few  years ago...msm? go get our flu shot... Oh by the way.. it doesn't work..... go get it anyway. crack me up. hoot :wah:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: I bet you missed my other post. I was given a drug here.. that  landed me in the ER. To later find out it was banned in all of Europe! WTF. greed. Image:
I know...go to a homeopath.  They're not real doctors, but they have thousands of homeopathic remedies that won't kill you.  They won't help you either, but at least you're only dead from the disease you have and not from the treatment.  The remedies are interesting...they come in these little plastic vials and they all look the same...tiny little white balls.  I suspect they are all the same.