This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: So you KNEW you were a guinea pig.

Excellent - thanks, lab rat. Do you do the regular stuff that most other lab rat types do - sell plasma, take various pills not knowing whether they are placebos, etc? Do you make money at this, and avoid work?

Or is this a one off, cuz covud is killun everone?
Not the point.  The point is...you are a lying sack of ****.  The media did not tell Americans that the Pfizer and the Moderna were FDA approved.  The media told Americans they were approved by the FDA on an emergency basis and had not been through a full FDA evaluation.

Look, you're a denier.  The 500,000+ dead all died of sepsis from an infected hair follicle.  The virus was created in a Chinese lab and distributed in strategic locations all over the globe to rob Donald Trump of his presidency.  And everybody on earth who wasn't wearing a MAGA hat was in on the conspiracy. 

Bye.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: I linked my source, *** - you ARE your source, ***.

Argue with the FDA, ***.

But argue - or get the **** out. I PG'd the thread so weak, sissy trolls cannot just call names.

You wanna claim I told a boo boo?

LINK, *** - of **** the **** off, you bring-nothing ***.
"After the clinical trials are finished, the difference between the Emergency Use Authorization and full licensure, for the public's information or knowledge, is basically the duration of follow-up or safety, not efficacy," Dr. Monto said.
​​​
  "Efficacy requirements are the same."
​​​

Dr. Arnold Monto- Professor of epidemiology at University of Michigan School of Public Health and acting chair of the FDA's Vaccines and Related Biological Products  Advisory Committee ]

http://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verif ... 4a6e0a21a4

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 2:13 pm » wrote: Not the point.  The point is...you are a lying sack of ****.  The media did not tell Americans that the Pfizer and the Moderna were FDA approved.  The media told Americans they were approved by the FDA on an emergency basis and had not been through a full FDA evaluation.

Yeah yeah - that's the ticket.

People WANTED to be lab rats - they were fully informed.

Back in the lap, princess - time to use your mouth for what it was made for.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote: "After the clinical trials are finished, the difference between the Emergency Use Authorization and full licensure, for the public's information or knowledge, is basically the duration of follow-up or safety, not efficacy," Dr. Monto said.
​​​
  "Efficacy requirements are the same."
​​​

Dr. Arnold Monto- Professor of epidemiology at University of Michigan School of Public Health and acting chair of the FDA's Vaccines and Related Biological Products  Advisory Committee ]

http://www.wusa9.com/article/news/verif ... 4a6e0a21a4
Pssst.

This is an article that VERIFIES MY CLAIM that the MSM misled the public, you stupid ****.

From your link:
  Another viewer sent us this email: "Is it correct that the COVID-19 vaccines are not yet approved by FDA and are only approved for emergency use? Why haven't the COVID-19 vaccines been fully approved by the FDA yet? What is the criteria that has to be met for vaccines to be fully approved by the FDA? How long does it take for a vaccine to be fully approved by the FDA?"We took your questions straight to the experts. 
They are RESPONDING to the ignorance the media has fostered, dummy.

Thank you for providing evidence for my argument. Derp.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote: I know...go to a homeopath.  They're not real doctors, but they have thousands of homeopathic remedies that won't kill you.  They won't help you either, but at least you're only dead from the disease you have and not from the treatment.  The remedies are interesting...they come in these little plastic vials and they all look the same...tiny little white balls.  I suspect they are all the same.
No your not.. you are dumb F.  I went to every kind of main stream medical doc known to man.. md's, neurologists, ear nose and throat.. I had mri's, cat scans... blood work....x rays.. you name it. You know who found it after three years.. A god damn chiropractor. He felt it with his hands.. I couldn't stand up or READ because of what happened to me... he felt it with his hands..  one visit.  and do you know who caused it.. a medical doctor... so the chiro pulled me up by my boot straps.. you keep believing in your tv world. and your meds... good luck

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 2:36 pm » wrote: No your not.. you are dumb F.  I went to every kind of main stream medical doc known to man.. md's, neurologists, ear nose and throat.. I had mri's, cat scans... blood work....x rays.. you name it. You know who found it after three years.. A god damn chiropractor. He felt it with his hands.. I couldn't stand up or READ because of what happened to me... he felt it with his hands..  one visit.  and do you know who caused it.. a medical doctor... so the chiro pulled me up by my boot straps.. you keep believing in your tv world. and your meds... good luck

Here is the cure for covid:

https://happyfamilymedstore.com/catalog ... ivermectin

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: I watch a bunch of  the tee vee. all MSM. I see what they are doing.. remember? right on the news a few  years ago...msm? go get our flu shot... Oh by the way.. it doesn't work..... go get it anyway. crack me up. hoot Image
Cyndii your description of what it feels like to be dead was so much better than mine..it brought back memories. After that experience I have much more /hope belief / confidence that we have life after death. It makes no sense to me why our souls would die but be eternal instead.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 2:36 pm » wrote: No your not.. you are dumb F.  I went to every kind of main stream medical doc known to man.. md's, neurologists, ear nose and throat.. I had mri's, cat scans... blood work....x rays.. you name it. You know who found it after three years.. A god damn chiropractor. He felt it with his hands.. I couldn't stand up or READ because of what happened to me... he felt it with his hands..  one visit.  and do you know who caused it.. a medical doctor... so the chiro pulled me up by my boot straps.. you keep believing in your tv world. and your meds... good luck
Homeopaths believe in the LAW OF INFINTESSIMALS, which means that a tiny amount of a "drug" can be  more effective than a large amount.. I Recall the founder was a man named Hanneman.
Do I think Hanneman had a strange dream that led him to the conclusion he made about what works and what doesn't work..?
Of course not. His system caught on with people from around the world because it had good results.
Back in his day all they had to base their beliefs on was empirical data. How he figured out that a tiny dose of an anti microbial substance could be more powerful than taking more...I forget the story behind that. 
Any way I had a Homeopath take a rabbit that was near death with a gut disease and he cured that rabbit with a tiny amount of a sulphur based concoction.

Last edited by Blutarski on 07 Apr 2021, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
And you know what it was.. I serious serious neck injury. So when  Al talks about it, Floyd... ha ha ha ha.. she don't cut **** with me. Pay thousands of dollars outta pocket.. come talk to me then. silly. ;)  

Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 07 Apr 2021, 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 3:13 pm » wrote: Cyndii your description of what it feels like to be dead was so much better than mine..it brought back memories. After that experience I have much more /hope belief / confidence that we have life after death. It makes no sense to me why our souls would die but be eternal instead.
We are energy and energy doesn't die.
It simply changes forms.
This is not the end.
Probably not the first time we have been here either.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 3:23 pm » wrote: We are energy and energy doesn't die.
It simply changes forms.
This is not the end.
Probably not the first time we have been here either.

That's what I believe. Energy is eternal.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 3:22 pm » wrote: Homeopaths believe in the LAW OF INFINTESSIMALS, which means that a tiny amount of a "drug" can be  more effective than a large amount.. I Recall the founder was a man named Hanneman.
Do I think Hanneman had a strange dream that led him to the conclusion he made about what works and what doesn't work..?
Of course not. His system caught on with people from around the world because it had good results.
Back in his day all they had to base their beliefs on was empirical data. How he figured out that a tiny dose of an anti microbial substance could be more powerful than taking more...I forget the story behind that. 
Any way I had a Homeopath take a rabbit that was near death with a gut disease and he cured that rabbit with a tiny amount of a sulphur based concoction.
That's interesting.. but the most interesting one I ever had.. and shocking. Was a Chinese guy...anyways he was friends with my chiropractor.. His name as Dr. Chi. of course.. microbiologist, oncologist.. made his own line of natural Chinese remedies.. which I never took... But anyways. He would come to  Maine for a visit and come to the office and read chiro's patients for fun..... He did me.. by my tongue, fingernails.. and over all heath. He was very sweet. gawd damn him!!! I came down with what he diagnosed ooo maybe 4 years later. DAMN. It almost killed.. so another life experience.. I leave open what I cant understand. damn. second time he came... I slipped out the back door.. No no.... didn't want to talk to HIM again. giggle. I slipped out the back door and hid in bushes and and had a smoke. True story.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: That's what I believe. Energy is eternal.
I don't know if you are sensitive, but I can feel it around me all the time.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 3:43 pm » wrote: I don't know if you are sensitive, but I can feel it around me all the time.
I've been visited twice but I don't feel a constant presence. I think it takes a supreme effort or it's super inconvenient  for those who have passed to get back in touch with us.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 07 Apr 2021, 2:13 pm » wrote: Not the point.  The point is...you are a lying sack of ****.  The media did not tell Americans that the Pfizer and the Moderna were FDA approved.  The media told Americans they were approved by the FDA on an emergency basis and had not been through a full FDA evaluation.

Look, you're a denier.  The 500,000+ dead all died of sepsis from an infected hair follicle.  The virus was created in a Chinese lab and distributed in strategic locations all over the globe to rob Donald Trump of his presidency.  And everybody on earth who wasn't wearing a MAGA hat was in on the conspiracy. 

Bye.
NO. the virus got out of the lab.

yes it did and they warned. a few years before.... even Obama did ( yuk} shut the research OFF! its dangerous. Guess who was up to their ears in the funding. big ears. you know who? my gawd. is there nothing a buck wont do. pukes.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 3:13 pm » wrote: Cyndii your description of what it feels like to be dead was so much better than mine..it brought back memories. After that experience I have much more /hope belief / confidence that we have life after death. It makes no sense to me why our souls would die but be eternal instead.
I thought yours was pretty good. lets call it a draw. :wub:  

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 3:46 pm » wrote: I've been visited twice but I don't feel a constant presence. I think it takes a supreme effort or it's super inconvenient  for those who have passed to get back in touch with us.

I don't think it takes all that much.
But, I guess we won't know in this life.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Apr 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: I don't think it takes all that much.
But, I guess we won't know in this life.
Or else the "encounters" I had were very, seemingly real hallucinations.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

What did he feel with his hands?
@sooted up Cyndi