This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
 All of the existing vaccines are experimental. Not one has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA. Because children are prohibited by law from participating in medical experiments, no one under the age of 16 can be administered these "vaccines." This is not from Q-Anon. These facts are from fda.gov. https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedn ... 19-vaccine
On December 11, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration issued the first emergency use authorization (EUA) for a vaccine for the prevention of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 16 years of age and older. The emergency use authorization allows the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to be distributed in the U.S.
The drugs cannot be given to children, as they are untried. Adults who get injected are STUDY PARTICIPANTS - most of them unwittingly so, believing the injections to have been judged "safe and effective" by the FDA, based on media lies. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Drug companies are compiling statistics to present studies to the FDA to try and win the coveted FDA Approval, designating them by law "Safe and Effective."

They currently enjoy no such designation.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... -explained
COVID-19 vaccines are undergoing a rigorous development process that includes tens of thousands of study participants to generate the needed non-clinical, clinical, and manufacturing data. FDA will undertake a comprehensive evaluation of this information submitted by a vaccine manufacturer.
They will decide whether the vaccines are safe and effective as soon as the information is available, based on the experiments the drug companies are conducting on American citizens. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
An emergency use authorization (EUA), under which these doses are being offered to the public, allows drug companies to inject UNAPPROVED vaccines into people's bodies, cuz covid. https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... -explained
An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products,
Unapproved = NOT found "safe and effective" by the FDA. Those who have received the injection are guinea pigs - and most of them were duped, unknowingly participating in clinical trials, BELIEVING the FDA had granted the coveted "safe and effective" label to these experimental drugs.  Good luck, guinea pigs. You're gonna need it. Happy cytokine storming, next flu season. Keep steroid inhalants handy, is my advice. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 7:43 pm » wrote: Drug companies are compiling statistics to present studies to the FDA to try and win the coveted FDA Approval, designating them by law "Safe and Effective."

They currently enjoy no such designation.

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... -explained

They will decide whether the vaccines are safe and effective as soon as the information is available, based on the experiments the drug companies are conducting on American citizens. 

I'm part of the group! Wheee....

I'm not a tester. I'm a testee.  :rofl:  

btw
Got both shots. 4 weeks apart. And a shiny new badge to brandish.
I was hoping for an "I like Ike" size button... :wah:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 04 Apr 2021, 8:52 pm » wrote: I'm part of the group! Wheee....

I'm not a tester. I'm a testee.  Image  

btw
Got both shots. 4 weeks apart. And a shiny new badge to brandish.
I was hoping for an "I like Ike" size button... Image  

Well, get your passport and await the Reaper. Keep steroids in hand - I strongly suspect cytokine storm is the way they mean to kill ya.

8000 IUs of Vitamin D is my (and Dr. Fauci's) recommendation. Those not D-deficient do not suffer cytokine storms. That said, most of us are vitamin D deficient.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Now that it's the Biden vaccine it can be trusted. When Trump was running the show and got the emergency use authorized he and the drug were not to be trusted. Amazing how fast progressives switched on this, it's still the Trump vaccine.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 8:56 pm » wrote: Well, get your passport and await the Reaper. Keep steroids in hand - I strongly suspect cytokine storm is the way they mean to kill ya.

8000 IUs of Vitamin D is my (and Dr. Fauci's) recommendation. Those not D-deficient do not suffer cytokine storms. That said, most of us are vitamin D deficient.

How long does that take? I've been waiting over a week now.
I'm starting to feel like I can't put any stock in the various conspiracies any more.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 04 Apr 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: How long does that take? I've been waiting over a week now.
I'm starting to feel like I can't put any stock in the various conspiracies any more.
Oh, you have a year or so. Then... down ya go.

Don't stock up on a lot of stuff.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 7:40 pm » wrote:  All of the existing vaccines are experimental. Not one has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA. Because children are prohibited by law from participating in medical experiments, no one under the age of 16 can be administered these "vaccines." This is not from Q-Anon. These facts are from fda.gov. https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedn ... 19-vaccine

The drugs cannot be given to children, as they are untried. Adults who get injected are STUDY PARTICIPANTS - most of them unwittingly so, believing the injections to have been judged "safe and effective" by the FDA, based on media lies. 

I'm getting my first shot tomorrow. I've put it off because I've had Covid and was told my antibodies were good for probably 90 days. My sister got her's right after recovering from Covid and had bad side affects although she's okay now (I think). It's been 2-3 months since I recovered so I'm hoping I'll survive. By the way if you don't see another post from me after tonight you'll know what happened to me.  :faint:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 04 Apr 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: I'm getting my first shot tomorrow. I've put it off because I've had Covid and was told my antibodies were good for probably 90 days. My sister got her's right after recovering from Covid and had bad side affects although she's okay now (I think). It's been 2-3 months since I recovered so I'm hoping I'll survive. By the way if you don't see another post from me after tonight you'll know what happened to me.  Image
It's a foolish thing to gamble if there's nothing in the pot.

If you are immune-compromised, I can see taking a risk on an experimental gene therapy/"vaccine." But you are obviously immune sufficient, since you already beat it

Your body proved itself - why **** it over with experimental drugs?

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 9:33 pm » wrote: It's a foolish thing to gamble if there's nothing in the pot.

If you are immune-compromised, I can see taking a risk on an experimental gene therapy/"vaccine." But you are obviously immune sufficient, since you already beat it

Your body proved itself - why **** it over with experimental drugs?
Why indeed?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 9:03 pm » wrote: Oh, you have a year or so. Then... down ya go.

Don't stock up on a lot of stuff.
No new golf clubs for me.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 04 Apr 2021, 9:52 pm » wrote: No new golf clubs for me.
Hey, spend it if ya got it - just don't waste your money being a prepper. Image

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

I don't trust the vaccines but there are 100 Million Americans who have taken it and we don't have bodies piling up on the sidewalks yet.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Let's get through the next flu season before we do our final tally, shall we? Better yet, let's wait until the FDA approves one of the **** things.

Lets all hope the experiment goes well for those retarded enough or desperate enough to be among the guinea pigs.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 10:11 pm » wrote: Let's get through a flu season before we do our final tally, shall we?

Lets all hope the experiment goes well for those retarded enough or desperate enough to be among the guinea pigs.

I got THE COVID the beginning of March. I was infected by my girlfriend's side of the family who all tested positive.
4 days of constant headache behind the eyes, perhaps 100-101 temp, no respiratory distress. 2 weeks of gradual recovery with post nasal gunk, and a persistent sinus headache.
I beat that BAD **** all by my 66 year old self,  never reporting my victorious status to the agencies that love to report Covid Death but not so much the opposite.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 04 Apr 2021, 10:18 pm » wrote: I got THE COVID the beginning of March. I was infected by my girlfriend's side of the family who all tested positive.
4 days of constant headache behind the eyes, perhaps 100-101 temp, no respiratory distress. 2 weeks of gradual recovery with post nasal gunk, and a persistent sinus headache.
I beat that BAD **** all by my 66 year old self,  never reporting my victorious status to the agencies that love to report Covid Death but not so much the opposite.

I suspect I was among the majority of those who get it and never know they have it.

I have not bothered to be tested - or to take anything RESEMBLING evasive measures.

It's a bug. I've beaten bugs all my life. That fact was never political, until gay.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 04 Apr 2021, 8:59 pm » wrote: Now that it's the Biden vaccine it can be trusted. When Trump was running the show and got the emergency use authorized he and the drug were not to be trusted. Amazing how fast progressives switched on this, it's still the Trump vaccine.
I didn't trust this **** under trump, either.

It takes longer than eight months to make a kid, for crying out loud.

I talked my brother out of taking it - and he IS immune compromised. But then, I've watched a grandmother with dementia AND pneumonia beat it handily. She was as immune-compromised as it gets. But her body recognized a SARS virus and knew how to deal with it.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 9:54 pm » wrote: Hey, spend it if ya got it - just don't waste your money being a prepper. Image

You gave me a great idea. I'll become a prepper now.
Then when they dig me up in 300 years I can leave behind some really **** up tomb.

You see, after all the nuclear bombs have settled, the Near-Deads will be digging around for food and supplies.
My "tomb" will be a booby trapped nightmare. Always with some MRE's leading them deeper like bread crumbs.
Of course, the prize at the end could be anything, nothing. A skeleton posing...

Thanks. I have a reason to live now. A fun death.

I gotta get a bulldozer and some oddball animals to be my skeleton friends.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
It is resolved, then.

No one has taken issue with the OP.

There is no FDA approved covid vaccine.

The more ya know...