This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: Check some progressives pussies, he's apparently still grabbing them hard. Be thankful you were spared this indignity.
Oh that guy.  Yeah he is a rapist.  I agree.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Once again NEOPUNK is a LIAR. All he does is LIE. It is mostly TreasonMonkeys bringing up the name of tha pathologically LYING LOSER. In a thread where NEO PUNK brings him up he accuses the LEFT of missing him what a LIAR what a child what an ignorant POS

solon

Share      Unread post

You are a LIAR and a PUNK just a punk being a punk acting like a TROLL nad hoping you can annoy someone since yo uare too STUPID for discourse

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
solon » 05 Apr 2021, 12:36 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR and a PUNK just a punk being a punk acting like a TROLL nad hoping you can annoy someone since yo uare too STUPID for discourse
I posted an editorial I agree with. How is that a lie? 

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: I posted an editorial I agree with. How is that a lie?
Because it is NOT TRUE. I   AM a liberal I dont miss Trump I am happy the news doesnt have him in it every day. I am happy that for the most part the news anchors IGNORE stories about him and dont even mention his name as much as possible.  If you repeat a :LIE it is still a LIE.  You bring Trump up.  Several TreasonMonkeys do not so much thel liberals here. The PREMISE IS A LIE. And you made it vulgar and offensive JUST to be a PUNK so GFY child

Last edited by solon on 05 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 05 Apr 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: ecausd it is NOT TRUE. I   AM a liberal I dont miss Trump I am happy the news doesnt have him in it every day. I am happy that for the most part the news anchors IGNORE stories about him and dont even mention his name as much as possible.  If you repeat a :LIE it is still a LIE.  You bring Trump up.  Several TreasonMonkeys do not so much thel liberals here. The PREMIST IS A LIE. And you made it vulgar and offsnsive JUST to be a PUNK so GFY child
The news does have him in it every day.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 12:58 pm » wrote: The news does have him in it every day.
Not really. Hes just the old ex we kicked to the curb

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 05 Apr 2021, 11:23 am » wrote: I certainly don't miss Trump.  I'm grateful evey day that bloated, orange grifter and con man isn't still in office.

Yet the unapproved "vaccine" he pretended to take is on your hit parade. You BELIEVED the president could be used as a guinea pig.

You're an idiot.

solon

Share      Unread post

There are ongoing stories but I watch MSNBC and they do NOT have stories about him every episode in fact they have stories about him in less than HALF the episodes even THOUGH There are ongoing stories about him

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 10:08 am » wrote: Fox ratings are down because they moved to the left. Attacking their core audience was a mistake. They apparently thought attacking Trump and conservative tent poles would garner them more liberal audience members, they thought wrong.

This is the usual increase in viewers before an election.  It goes up before an election, and then goes down afterward.

solon

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 05 Apr 2021, 2:45 pm » wrote: This is the usual increase in viewers before an election.  It goes up before an election, and then goes down afterward.
True also dont discount the EXHAUSTION caused by Trump.  After years of ourtageous behavior constant lies and incompetence people are HAPPY to not feel the need to check in everyday to see if Trump did something like GIVE California to Putin

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 05 Apr 2021, 3:03 pm » wrote: True also dont discount the EXHAUSTION caused by Trump.  After years of ourtageous behavior constant lies and incompetence people are HAPPY to not feel the need to check in everyday to see if Trump did something like GIVE California to Putin
One would think after 4 years that outrage fatigue would set in. Apparently not. Still creating new victim classes to divide us.

https://youtu.be/I6FmwBPDT-w

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

solon » 05 Apr 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: ...I am happy the news doesnt have him in it every day...
You don't sound very happy though.. none of you snowflakes do actually but in your case it's even worse.. must be your Tourettes syndrome coupled with a severe case of TDS...

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 05 Apr 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: ^^^^^
Would "proudly" cast a THIRD vote for Worse than Buchanan...
After watching three months of Biden, there’s plenty who would vote for a bowling ball over that s**t show. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 7:25 am » wrote: After watching three months of Biden, there’s plenty who would vote for a bowling ball over that s**t show.
Still upset you lost ....huh?  Lol

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: Still upset you lost ....huh?  Lol
I’m more upset about the ridiculously dumb Biden policies than I am about losing. Elections come and go....the stupid **** he’s doing is forever. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: I’m more upset about the ridiculously dumb Biden policies than I am about losing. Elections come and go....the stupid **** he’s doing is forever.
I find his policies very reasonable. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 7:25 am » wrote: After watching three months of Biden, there’s plenty who would vote for a bowling ball over that s**t show.
**** show?

Fluffer, please.. 

“It’s worse than you can imagine … Trump won’t read anything—not one-page memos, not the brief policy papers, nothing. He gets up halfway through meetings with world leaders because he is bored.”

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: I’m more upset about the ridiculously dumb Biden policies than I am about losing. Elections come and go....the stupid **** he’s doing is forever.
What are you being told to get hysterical about?

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 7:30 am » wrote: I find his policies very reasonable.
Thinking that flooding our border with desperate illegal immigrants as well as inflating our currency are reasonable policy positions isn’t a place I’d like to find myself. 

As a matter of fact, I’m at a loss to think what could hurt a nation worse....except to maybe re-engage in idiotic wars in the Middle East.