This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,984

Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 8:34 am » wrote: Sammy Davis Jr was a Satanist.
Bernard Golberg is an imbecile.

PS -  Sammy Davis Jr., was a remarkable entertainer and a warrior in the fight for equality and for equal treatment of black artists in the entertainment busines.  That said, Sammy Davis Jr. massacred "Mr. Bojangles".
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 7:37 am » wrote: Thinking that flooding our border with desperate illegal immigrants as well as inflating our currency are reasonable policy positions isn’t a place I’d like to find myself. 

As a matter of fact, I’m at a loss to think what could hurt a nation worse....except to maybe re-engage in idiotic wars in the Middle East.
The border is not flooded.   It's a small temporary increase and our currency is not inflated 

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 7:38 am » wrote: The border is not flooded.   It's a small temporary increase and our currency is not inflated
That is what one would need to believe to think Biden’s positions are reasonable. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 7:40 am » wrote: That is what one would need to believe to think Biden’s positions are reasonable.
And to live in reality

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 7:40 am » wrote: And to live in reality
Then you are admitting the media coverage of illegal immigration during Trump was full of s**t because now, the problems are exponentially worse. 

Somewhat rhetorical, of course....everyone is wise to the fake news. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 8:14 am » wrote: Then you are admitting the media coverage of illegal immigration during Trump was full of s**t because now, the problems are exponentially worse. 

Somewhat rhetorical, of course....everyone is wise to the fake news.
That's only because we control all the media and are all powerful in your fantasy world.  Lol

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 75,309
Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: That's only because we control all the media and are all powerful in your fantasy world.  Lol

That is partially true.  Biden has not allowed reporters at the border and most of the MSM is not complaining about it.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Huey » 06 Apr 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: That is partially true.  Biden has not allowed reporters at the border and most of the MSM is not complaining about it.
That's because we democrats are all powerful and you guys are weak and powerless.


yYou make this case......I just point it out

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 75,309
Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 8:27 am » wrote: That's because we democrats are all powerful and you guys are weak and powerless.

yYou make this case......I just point it out
Nice fantasy.  
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

It's your argument.......not mine

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 8:22 am » wrote: That's only because we control all the media and are all powerful in your fantasy world.  Lol
All media? No, not 100%. That being said, alternative points of view to the rooted MSM propaganda is just beginning to take hold. 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 8:27 am » wrote: That's because we democrats are all powerful and you guys are weak and powerless.

yYou make this case......I just point it out
Nazis and communists controlled the media, it's a common tactic of the totalitarian left. Fortunately it's not all powerful, just shoots people's faith in the media. 
 

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 10:01 am » wrote: Nazis and communists controlled the media, it's a common tactic of the totalitarian left. Fortunately it's not all powerful, just shoots people's faith in the media.
The media (which now includes social media) are still able to control the narrative. That was never move apparent than when they showed two year old pictures of kids in cages only to blame it on Trump. now the situation is much worse....where is the “media?”

They’re a joke and one would have to be a fool to believe anything they say. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 10:01 am » wrote: Nazis and communists controlled the media, it's a common tactic of the totalitarian left. Fortunately it's not all powerful, just shoots people's faith in the media.
Its certainly all powerful in the media. Nazis and communists used tanks and guns

Liberals never fired a shot

That is pretty powerful 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 9:57 am » wrote: All media? No, not 100%. That being said, alternative points of view to the rooted MSM propaganda is just beginning to take hold.
But all the MSM

MAN THAT IS POWERFUL

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 10:11 am » wrote: But all the MSM

MAN THAT IS POWERFUL
If you can think of a MSM outlet that’s not hard left, I’m all ears. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 10:12 am » wrote: If you can think of a MSM outlet that’s not hard left, I’m all ears.
Look how powerful that is.  We OWN the MSM and never fired a shot


Think about that

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 10:13 am » wrote: Look how powerful that is.  We OWN the MSM and never fired a shot

Think about that
Passing on the question?

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 10:15 am » wrote: Passing on the question?
ABC, nbc and cbs

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

I’ll accept that answer. It gives me a better understanding of where you fit on the political spectrum. 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, PaperLi [Bot], roadkill, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], Smoove Chocolate, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, YacYak, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 461 guests