This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 10:21 am » wrote: I’ll accept that answer. It gives me a better understanding of where you fit on the political spectrum.
And where you fit


When you think everyone is against you.....maybe it's you and not them.  Lol
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 10:10 am » wrote: Its certainly all powerful in the media. Nazis and communists used tanks and guns

Liberals never fired a shot

That is pretty powerful
Saw a lot of **** burning last summer. I know if Chauvin gets anything less than murder we will see a repeat. Some misguided conservatives take a guided tour through the Capitol and you lose your ****. A conservative teen shoots three violent rioters and you go apoplectic. 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 10:24 am » wrote: Saw a lot of **** burning last summer. I know if Chauvin gets anything less than murder we will see a repeat. Some misguided conservatives take a guided tour through the Capitol and you lose your ****. A conservative teen shoots three violent rioters and you go apoplectic.
That has nothing to do with my post

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 10:25 am » wrote: That has nothing to do with my post
We aren't powerless. You scream like scalded cats when we exercise some.
 

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 10:22 am » wrote: And where you fit

When you think everyone is against you.....maybe it's you and not them.  Lol
I don’t think everyone is against me. That being said, it’s clear to me who the actors are. I can see who has lied to me in their broadcasts (see my response to Neo). Those who have lies for years can be easily pinned to the political continuum, as well. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 10:31 am » wrote: I don’t think everyone is against me. That being said, it’s clear to me who the actors are. I can see who has lied to me in their broadcasts (see my response to Neo). Those who have lies for years can be easily pinned to the political continuum, as well.
Look as long as you admit you are weak and powerless in the MSM and the liberals took it from you without ever firing  a **** that is fine with me


Because that is your argument 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 10:29 am » wrote: We aren't powerless. You scream like scalded cats when we exercise some.
Does the right or left control the MSM?

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 10:35 am » wrote: Does the right or left control the MSM?
Left. They control education/academia as well. 
 

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 10:34 am » wrote: Look as long as you admit you are weak and powerless in the MSM and the liberals took it from you without ever firing  a **** that is fine with me

Because that is your argument
Weak and powerless in the MSM....

What does that mean?

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 11:10 am » wrote: Weak and powerless in the MSM....

What does that mean?
It's not a riddle


According to you the left control the MSM and took it without a fight
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 10:39 am » wrote: Left. They control education/academia as well.
Also something taken without a fight


My god the left are powerful 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 11:58 am » wrote: Also something taken without a fight

My god the left are powerful
McCarthy was right. Not exactly something to celebrate. Your bowel movement was started by the ussr as an attempt to destroy America. Progressives are insuring they got their money's worth. 
 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: McCarthy was right. Not exactly something to celebrate. Your bowel movement was started by the ussr as an attempt to destroy America. Progressives are insuring they got their money's worth.
But you admit the left is powerful and strong in these areas and the right is weak and powerless.....right?

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: But you admit the left is powerful and strong in these areas and the right is weak and powerless.....right?
Communists and Nazis have proven leftists are powerful and dangerous. Again, not something I would take pride in.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 12:18 pm » wrote: Communists and Nazis have proven leftists are powerful and dangerous. Again, not something I would take pride in.
Again I would like to point out that the left dud not use tanks and guns or put people in gulags.


This power was just given to them


Man the left is powerful 


Just think about that
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: But you admit the left is powerful and strong in these areas and the right is weak and powerless.....right?
We are homeschooling our kids while yours are learning to hate their **** and the joys of ***. 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote: Again I would like to point out that the left dud not use tanks and guns or put people in gulags.

This power was just given to them

Man the left is powerful 

Just think about that
The most effective prisons are those without visible walls.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: We are homeschooling our kids while yours are learning to hate their **** and the joys of ***.
You can keep running if you like.  In fact I insist on it 

Do NOT answer the question 


It might make you think
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 12:31 pm » wrote: The most effective prisons are those without visible walls.
Well I hope you get parole someday.  Lol
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 12:32 pm » wrote: Well I hope you get parole someday.  Lol
I have been paroled by Jesus Christ. Hope the same for everyone. 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, FOS, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, PaperLi [Bot], roadkill, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], Smoove Chocolate, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, supraTruth, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, YacYak, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 461 guests