This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 7:40 am » wrote: That is what one would need to believe to think Biden’s positions are reasonable.
It's way easier to believe that than to believe that drinking a quart of bleach will save me from the covid-19. :die:  

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 7:25 am » wrote: After watching three months of Biden, there’s plenty who would vote for a bowling ball over that s**t show.
Gallup poll shows largest increase in Democratic Party affiliation in a decade

Chelsey Cox, USA TODAY
Wed, April 7, 2021, 3:30 AM

https://news.yahoo.com/gallup-poll-show ... 09787.html

More Americans identify as Democrats than Republicans by a margin that hasn't been seen in a decade, according to a report released by Gallup on Wednesday.

An average of 49% of adults age 18 and older reported Democratic Party affiliation or said they are independent with Democratic leanings throughout the first quarter of 2021, the pollster reported.

In comparison, 40% of adults identified as Republican or Republican-leaning. The 9% difference is the Democrats' largest advantage since the fourth quarter of 2012, according to the report.

The remaining 11% of respondents were political independents with no partisan leanings.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
OdeToJoy » 07 Apr 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: Gallup poll shows largest increase in Democratic Party affiliation in a decade

Chelsey Cox, USA TODAY
Wed, April 7, 2021, 3:30 AM

https://news.yahoo.com/gallup-poll-show ... 09787.html

More Americans identify as Democrats than Republicans by a margin that hasn't been seen in a decade, according to a report released by Gallup on Wednesday.

An average of 49% of adults age 18 and older reported Democratic Party affiliation or said they are independent with Democratic leanings throughout the first quarter of 2021, the pollster reported.

In comparison, 40% of adults identified as Republican or Republican-leaning. The 9% difference is the Democrats' largest advantage since the fourth quarter of 2012, according to the report.

The remaining 11% of respondents were political independents with no partisan leanings.
In a decade?? Katie bar the door. Six dollar gas will see the opposite swing. Aside, after watching what the establishment did to Trump there are many conservatives who are leery answering polls.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Neo » 07 Apr 2021, 3:05 pm » wrote: In a decade?? Katie bar the door. Six dollar gas will see the opposite swing. Aside, after watching what the establishment did to Trump there are many conservatives who are leery answering polls.

Excuses...Excuses...Excuses... :\  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

simplejack » 05 Apr 2021, 9:54 am » wrote: Neo really told on himself with this one. Pondering about peckers, it's a white-trash retard thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVnYznYz8FU

All black people do is live for dick stuff.
Get your **** head straight, queer.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 07 Apr 2021, 8:08 pm » wrote: All black people do is live for dick stuff.
Get your **** head straight, queer.
I absolutely pamper my dick.
If you don't, then you're the **** queer!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

simplejack » 07 Apr 2021, 9:00 pm » wrote: I absolutely pamper my dick.
If you don't, then you're the **** queer!

Sorry, I don't understand.

No, wait. I'm not at all sorry.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 07 Apr 2021, 9:31 pm » wrote: Sorry, I don't understand.

No, wait. I'm not at all sorry.

Retards have limited comprehension.
You're sorry all right, like it or not.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

simplejack » 07 Apr 2021, 10:59 pm » wrote: Retards have limited comprehension.
You're sorry all right, like it or not.

So, your being a complete **** 'tard makes me rethink...
Maybe I am sorry after all. You water-heads will believe anything.
I so sowwy...