This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... k-mountain

Ever since Donald Trump left Washington, I've been racking my brain trying to think of who liberals remind me of now that he's out of sight but clearly not out of mind.Then it hit me: They remind me of Jack Twist, the cowboy in the 2005 movie "Brokeback Mountain." Jack desperately wanted to rid himself of someone he fell hard for, another cowboy named Ennis Del Mar - but it wasn't easy. "I wish I knew how to quit you," he said. "The truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it." That's exactly how liberals feel about Donald Trump. They just can't "quit" him no matter how hard they try. They miss him so much they "can hardly stand it."Liberals in the media, who loathed everything about Trump, desperately long for the days when he was talking and tweeting and causing all sorts of chaos that got their blood pressure to go up - crazy as that may sound. That's because ratings in prime time at the two big liberal news channels, CNN and MSNBC, have plummeted since Trump left office. According to a recent news report, "CNN and MSNBC have respectively lost 45 percent and 26 percent of their prime-time audiences" during the early part of this year. You want to know one big reason? It's because those liberals who used to watch CNN and MSNBC because they loved the nonstop Trump-bashing are miserable because he's not there to kick around anymore. Their human piñata has left town - and so, they're pining for Trump. They miss him so much they "can hardly stand it."

Accurate   Image  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Everyone misses Trump and his fake bone-spurs. That fat *** could dance. 

Trump is the greatest entertainer our country has ever seen. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fju4UajL7g

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
DennisTheMenace » 05 Apr 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: Image

Everyone misses Trump and his fake bone-spurs. That fat *** could dance. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fju4UajL7g
Sammy Davis Jr was a Satanist.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... k-mountain

Ever since Donald Trump left Washington, I've been racking my brain trying to think of who liberals remind me of now that he's out of sight but clearly not out of mind.Then it hit me: They remind me of Jack Twist, the cowboy in the 2005 movie "Brokeback Mountain." Jack desperately wanted to rid himself of someone he fell hard for, another cowboy named Ennis Del Mar - but it wasn't easy. "I wish I knew how to quit you," he said. "The truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it." That's exactly how liberals feel about Donald Trump. They just can't "quit" him no matter how hard they try. They miss him so much they "can hardly stand it."Liberals in the media, who loathed everything about Trump, desperately long for the days when he was talking and tweeting and causing all sorts of chaos that got their blood pressure to go up - crazy as that may sound. That's because ratings in prime time at the two big liberal news channels, CNN and MSNBC, have plummeted since Trump left office. According to a recent news report, "CNN and MSNBC have respectively lost 45 percent and 26 percent of their prime-time audiences" during the early part of this year. You want to know one big reason? It's because those liberals who used to watch CNN and MSNBC because they loved the nonstop Trump-bashing are miserable because he's not there to kick around anymore. Their human piñata has left town - and so, they're pining for Trump. They miss him so much they "can hardly stand it."

Accurate   Image
All of the major networks are down:

While Fox News has dominated cable news for the better part of 20 years, it has also been the most-watched basic cable network for the past five years, with its highest ratings ever in 2020. Yet Fox's ratings have dipped since Election Day, with average viewership reportedly down approximately 20% compared to pre-November levels.

https://www.vox.com/2021/1/27/22250976/ ... post-trump

Amid its ratings struggles, Fox News debuted a new weekday lineup last week that cut an hour of news content (The Story, hosted by Martha MacCallum) and replaced it with another Hannity-style opinion show at 7 pm ET, which for now is hosted by a rotating cast of Fox personalities. But early returns showed the first week of the new show, which was hosted by Brian Kilmeade, still firmly in third place relative to the competition on MSNBC and CNN.
Last edited by OdeToJoy on 05 Apr 2021, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Neo really told on himself with this one. Pondering about peckers, it's a white-trash retard thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVnYznYz8FU

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
OdeToJoy » 05 Apr 2021, 9:52 am » wrote: All of the major networks are down:

While Fox News has dominated cable news for the better part of 20 years, it has also been the most-watched basic cable network for the past five years, with its highest ratings ever in 2020. Yet Fox's ratings have dipped since Election Day, with average viewership reportedly down approximately 20% compared to pre-November levels.

https://www.vox.com/2021/1/27/22250976/ ... post-trump

Amid its ratings struggles, Fox News debuted a new weekday lineup last week that cut an hour of news content (The Story, hosted by Martha MacCallum) and replaced it with another Hannity-style opinion show at 7 pm ET, which for now is hosted by a rotating cast of Fox personalities. But early returns showed the first week of the new show, which was hosted by Brian Kilmeade, still firmly in third place relative to the competition on MSNBC and CNN.
Fox ratings are down because they moved to the left. Attacking their core audience was a mistake. They apparently thought attacking Trump and conservative tent poles would garner them more liberal audience members, they thought wrong. 

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

DennisTheMenace » 05 Apr 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: Everyone misses Trump and his fake bone-spurs. That fat *** could dance. 

As I told you before... I'll remind you of that
DennisTheMenace » 27 Mar 2021, 6:44 am » wrote: ..I'd be more than happy to never mention him again..
 Stoopid injun

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house ... k-mountain

Accurate   Image
Goldberg is a bit of a twat..

It's not as if Grifty left, quietly, with no loose ends.
​​​

The gaggle of morons he left behind in DC can't bring themselves to bury him - fearing their Lunatic Fringe will turn on them.

Grifty is quite publicly devising new scams as he seeks to maintain his control over the capons who spent years enabling his misrule.

But, apparently, Grifty may not be mentioned.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Accurate   Image  

That is a pretty good assessment.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Accurate   Image
"Trysts"..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 05 Apr 2021, 11:06 am » wrote: That is a pretty good assessment.
^^^^^
Would "proudly" cast a THIRD vote for Worse than Buchanan...

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Trists identifies as trysts. 

:wub:   :clap:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 05 Apr 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: ^^^^^
Would "proudly" cast a THIRD vote for Worse than Buchanan...
I would cast a third vote for Trump.

But, that is one of your go to diversions and is not the topic.  You are on your own with that.  You media sure does miss the guy though.  Maybe he should run again to watch you guys suffer TDS all over again.  Well, you still do but this would put you and the media over the edge.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
I certainly don't miss Trump.  I'm grateful evey day that bloated, orange grifter and con man isn't still in office.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 05 Apr 2021, 11:23 am » wrote: I certainly don't miss Trump.  I'm grateful evey day that bloated, orange grifter and con man isn't still in office.

I can understand but it appears  left leaning news site miss him.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Huey » 05 Apr 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: I can understand but it appears  left leaning news site miss him.
Some do, sadly.  I wish they'd stfu.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

"Hard in the Saddle" Randolf Scotts best gay cowboy movie ever!
For years he was the pride of the gay movement until Steve Reeves came along!
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 05 Apr 2021, 11:23 am » wrote: I certainly don't miss Trump.  I'm grateful evey day that bloated, orange grifter and con man isn't still in office.
See, that's what I really can't understand!  We're engaging many here who are clearly incapable of recognizing the obvious extreme dementia of the fool you voted for,  You SEE the crisis he's created at the border when the problem had been completely eliminated by Trump, you SEE the price of gas has skyrocketed because of Biden's actions to kill fossil fuels and promote the spending of TRILLIONS to throw at the fallacy of "green energy", you SEE the thousands of good jobs he's already killed with stopping the pipelines while you must know that hundreds of thousands of additional jobs will be killed when his TRILLIONS in new taxes hit us, you SEE how other countries around the world are laughing in his face and humiliating our country because of his election, you SEE how easy it now is for drug smugglers, criminals, and even terrorists to now cross our border, you SEE how it's going to cost taxpayers tens of millions of dollars to feed, clothe, house, educate, and provide free healthcare to tens of thousands of illegals pouring into the country while American citizens pay through the nose for that same healthcare insurance, you SEE the hundreds or thousands of kids kept in cages and forced to sleep on the floor packed in like sardines, you SEE that neither Biden or Harris have ANY intention of going to the border themselves to witness the crisis or even acknowledge that there is one, and so much more clear evidence of their total incompetence in running the country, you SEE how as many as 50% of illegals are believed to have Covid 19 while the vase majority are not even being tested for it, and yet they're being bussed or flown at taxpayer expense to settle all over the country, AND YET YOU'RE STILL GRATEFUL TO HAVE THESE BOOBS IN POWER DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY!

Sorry, but such willful blindness is impossible to justify for anyone with even the smallest modicum of intelligence. And I don't care HOW much you hated Trump!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Trump who?  Sounds familiar but I cant place the name

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 05 Apr 2021, 12:22 pm » wrote: Trump who?  Sounds familiar but I cant place the name
Check some progressives pussies, he's apparently still grabbing them hard. Be thankful you were spared this indignity.