This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

BlueDevil » 05 Apr 2021, 7:21 pm » wrote: Did beau biden smoke cheese?
Flippitty bippitty!!!!!!!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 05 Apr 2021, 6:59 pm » wrote: At least I served homo... 
You served homos?

No wonder your name is vagisil

:faint:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 4:14 am » wrote: You served homos?

No wonder your name is vagisil

The dutch army has trouble in battle because their wooden shoes dont work well in the field

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 6:26 am » wrote: The dutch army has trouble in battle because their wooden shoes dont work well in the field
Didn't I tell you before that your comebacks suck?

Not that it would have made any difference if I did of course

:die:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 6:51 am » wrote: Didn't I tell you before that your comebacks suck?

Not that it would have made any difference if I did of course

The dutch army is to high most of the time to be effective in battle

neue regel

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 6:59 pm » wrote: One of his son's **** the hero son's widow while filtering millions to Joe for access to his office. 

:rofl:  

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 05 Apr 2021, 5:24 pm » wrote: I bet your kid is a war hero......right?

While I applaud his service keep in mind he was a Lawyer, not a combat soldier.  He worked in the JAG office.  It is not uncommon for a Major to receive a Bronze Star when completing a tour in a combat zone.  It wasn't a Bronze Star with a V device for valor in combat.  Like many servicemembers his was more of an "I was there medal".  

As one who claims to have served you know you can get the Bronze start a number of ways.  You can get it like Biden did, you can get it if your unit is awarded it and you can wear it the rest of your life, or you can get it with the V device for individual valor. Nothing is wrong with any of that BUT lets not make more of this than what it really is.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 06 Apr 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: While I applaud his service keep in mind he was a Lawyer, not a combat soldier.  He worked in the JAG office.  It is not uncommon for a Major to receive a Bronze Star when completing a tour in a combat zone.  It wasn't a Bronze Star with a V device for valor in combat.  Like many servicemembers his was more of an "I was there medal".  

As one who claims to have served you know you can get the Bronze start a number of ways.  You can get it like Biden did, you can get it if your unit is awarded it and you can wear it the rest of your life, or you can get it with the V device for individual valor. Nothing is wrong with any of that BUT lets not make more of this than what it really is.
Do you have a bronze star?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 8:21 am » wrote: Do you have a bronze star?

Not a subject to discuss.  But I do have son who served in combat.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 06 Apr 2021, 8:24 am » wrote: Not a subject to discuss.  But I do have son who served in combat.
Yeah that you will discuss.  But not the fact that you and your son both don't have a bronze star

But anyone can get them......except you guys.  Lol

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 8:26 am » wrote: Yeah that you will discuss.  But not the fact that you and your son both don't have a bronze star

But anyone can get them......except you guys.  Lol

I didn't say whether or not I had one.  Now go ahead and pull a BV and chase me around for days asking.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 06 Apr 2021, 8:28 am » wrote: I didn't say whether or not I had one.  Now go ahead and pull a BV and chase me around for days asking.
I said you don't have one.

Because you don't.  Lol

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 06 Apr 2021, 8:29 am » wrote: I said you don't have one.

Because you don't.  Lol

I guess we are done.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 06 Apr 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: I guess we are done.
Yes we are

i accept your concession

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Neo » 05 Apr 2021, 6:59 pm » wrote: One of his son's **** the hero son's widow while filtering millions to Joe for access to his office. 

Wait, so THIS is the guy that Joe Biden claims to be "so proud of"?:
Seems like a testament to the judgement ability of old, senile Joe, wouldn't you say?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Zeets2 » 06 Apr 2021, 8:34 am » wrote: Wait, so THIS is the guy that Joe Biden claims to be "so proud of"?:
Seems like a testament to the judgement ability of old, senile Joe, wouldn't you say?
At least he had one worthwhile kid. That one knew better than to get into business with his daddy.

Hank

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 05 Apr 2021, 5:16 pm » wrote: One of his sons served in combat

Have yours?

Then he died of some fked up disease and his brother started banging his widow. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Hank » 06 Apr 2021, 9:11 am » wrote: Then he died of some fked up disease and his brother started banging his widow.
A disease he got from being around burn pits in a combat zone

But Trump junior was busy on twitter.  Lol