This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 10:14 am » wrote: I’m more concerned about immigrants who are coming here to be wards of the state or commit crimes.
They don't have a monopoly on those things. Look at the south. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

JeanMoulin » 06 Apr 2021, 10:18 am » wrote: They don't have a monopoly on those things. Look at the south.

Are you talking about the large black population in the south?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Rock » 06 Apr 2021, 10:18 am » wrote: We were in Amsterdam two years ago. Had a good time but was only there for three days. I would like to see more of Holland (I know it's The Netherlands now but I knew it as Holland when I was young).
It's still Holland, the other provinces don't really count... lol.. I don't know if you have seen the windmills yet, all the tourists love them.. this is Kinderdijk, close to Rotterdam...

:clap:  

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 06 Apr 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: I sympathize with all you cons. The immigrants are taking away all the jobs that you and your kids won't do. How sad.
How typical of the most gullible liberal who believes such left wing tripe, while simultaneously whining about wanting increased wages, and being totally incapable of recognizing how the two are tied together.

So answer me this, genius.  Do you think the jobs that you claim Americans "won't do" WOULD do them if the wages offered were much higher?  And that BECAUSE there are so many millions of illegals who WILL do them for very low wages, why would a business owner EVER feel the need to raise those wages?  Could it cost a few cents more for the lettuce they pick or a couple of bucks more for the hotel room you book or the price of the landscaper you need?  Yeah probably, but how is it that you can't understand the correlation?  Because anyone spouting the **** you just did shows what a gullible sheep you are and how you're beholding to the lies of the liberal media who ALSO want open borders while stupidly demanding higher wages at the same time!

Rock

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 11:03 am » wrote: It's still Holland, the other provinces don't really count... lol.. I don't know if you have seen the windmills yet, all the tourists love them.. this is Kinderdijk, close to Rotterdam...

We took a train from Brussels to Amsterdam but it was a fast non stop trip and didn't see much of the countryside. I do remember going through/past Rotterdam.  BTW my grandmother's maiden name was Holland. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 11:03 am » wrote: It's still Holland, the other provinces don't really count... lol.. I don't know if you have seen the windmills yet, all the tourists love them.. this is Kinderdijk, close to Rotterdam...

I personally am not dutch at all. 

I am half Scottish and half english. 

Take a guess how I would prefer to solve immigration problems. Just based on my ancestry. Guess...

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 5:23 am » wrote: Lockdowns, curfews, 24/7 fearmongering, mask nazis following the science... that has been going on since december... but we have been promised some freedoms in june... august at the latest.. maybe.. if we're lucky... the 4th wave is coming...

I'm Dutch, not French but I know what you mean with the lack of civil disobedience... it's disappointing to see how many sheeple are out there... we just had our own elections and the vast majority voted for the re election of the health gestapo... and those are the same ones I see whining in the comments of the MSM that the promised relaxations of the fascist lockdown won't be happening after all.. lol.. morons... I try to set an example, not wearing a face diaper in the supermarket for example... nobody has ever told me told me to put one on.. other people see me not wearing a mask and getting away with it.. they're clearly not happy with wearing one themselves... and yet they continue doing it... why???...

Although I saw two other people, schoolkids, without a face diaper too today... maybe more will follow...

Image   Image
Scummy *** **** like U are why there are new lockdowns there.  My Dad "Jumped the Rhine," but u pathetic pansy *** lazy scumbags considered wearing a mask too much hassle too fight a brainless virus.  Image  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

FOS » 06 Apr 2021, 5:03 pm » wrote: I personally am not dutch at all. 

I am half Scottish and half english. 

Take a guess how I would prefer to solve immigration problems. Just based on my ancestry. Guess...
If I had to guess I would say jews wouldn't be allowed to immigate..

:die:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 06 Apr 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote: Scummy *** **** like U are why there are new lockdowns there.  My Dad "Jumped the Rhine," but u pathetic pansy *** lazy scumbags considered wearing a mask too much hassle too fight a brainless virus.  Image
Nah, mask nazis like you are why there are lockdowns.... terrified of the scary evil virus that's about as deadly as a bad case of the flu...

Don't tell me to be afraid and hide in the basement you face diaper freak.. if you want to be a scared ******, wear a mask for the rest of your life, keep your asocial distance and cry hysterically about grannie dying in the nursing home... go ahead but don't tell me how to live my life and lecture me about scum and not caring for other people.. I actually care far more about other people than you.. I don't want them to live in fear 24/7 in a fascist health gestapo police state like you do..

FOS

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 3:01 am » wrote: If I had to guess I would say jews wouldn't be allowed to immigate..

Forced emmigration, more like

Smoove Chocolate

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

Rock » 05 Apr 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... iIlnvvnwMM

In a conversation with ICE employees last week Mr. Mayorkas was asked about his plans for the wall and he said that while Mr. Biden has canceled the border emergency and halted Pentagon money flowing to the wall, “that leaves room to make decisions” on finishing some “gaps in the wall.”

The new wall is more than just the steel slats. Officials describe it as a system, one that includes technology to allow agents to detect incursions and high-speed roads to allow them to reach trouble spots faster so that agents can interdict anyone who does make it over.
Border walls are racist, Crazy Joe and Special K said so.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 4:08 am » wrote: Nah, mask nazis like you are why there are lockdowns.... terrified of the scary evil virus that's about as deadly as a bad case of the flu...

Don't tell me to be afraid and hide in the basement you face diaper freak.. if you want to be a scared ******, wear a mask for the rest of your life, keep your asocial distance and cry hysterically about grannie dying in the nursing home... go ahead but don't tell me how to live my life and lecture me about scum and not caring for other people.. I actually care far more about other people than you.. I don't want them to live in fear 24/7 in a fascist health gestapo police state like you do..

Nah, U really are a lazy low-life pansy *** scumbag.  COVID-19 is not just the flu, Hundreds of thousands of people have died from it because of loosey goosey scum like U spreading it. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

SmooveChocolate » 07 Apr 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: Border walls are racist, Crazy Joe and Special K said so.
As usual Smoove you are wise beyond your years. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white- ... rder-visit
White House defends Kamala Harris' travel after visiting places other than border
The White House on Wednesday defended Vice President Kamala Harristravel, as she faces scrutiny for not having visited the overwhelmed southern border, amid her latest assignment from President Biden to handle the "root causes" of the surge in migration in recent months.White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday during the press briefing was asked about the vice president’s recent travel to Chicago, as opposed to the southern border. While in the Windy City, Harris visited a local bakery.

According to the pool note, Harris said her favorite is German chocolate and gets it for her birthday each year, and her staff had preordered a slice for her. "I would say the vice president was visiting Chicago to talk about COVID and the importance of communities getting the vaccine when it is available and accessible to them," Psaki explained. "While she was there, like many Americans, she got a snack. I think she's allowed to do that."

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Rock » 05 Apr 2021, 9:14 pm » wrote: B-B-But the wall doesn't work

....ESPECIALLY ON WINDY DAYS!!!!

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 07 Apr 2021, 2:44 pm » wrote: Nah, U really are a lazy low-life pansy *** scumbag.  COVID-19 is not just the flu, Hundreds of thousands of people have died from it because of loosey goosey scum like U spreading it.

The evil virus really isn't the flu... believe us.. the flu doesn't exist anymore so it can't be the flu... lol... look how many grannies have died in nursing homes.. grannie never died before.. if everyone wears a face diaper for the rest of their lives then grannie will never die...

Funny thing, I remember you mask nazis whining hysterically how millions would die in Texas if face diapers wouldn't be mandatory anymore... somehow I don't see any horror stories in the MSM about people dying in the streets... why is that?

:die:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 06 Apr 2021, 10:18 am » wrote: We were in Amsterdam two years ago. Had a good time but was only there for three days. I would like to see more of Holland (I know it's The Netherlands now but I knew it as Holland when I was young).

I went there. I was gonna tour the anne frank house, but I felt a little hungry and got something to eat instead.

My friend went in - he's a ventriloquist. He had a lot of fun begging to be let out from behind a wall. "I'm trapped in here - let me out." The tourists went nuts, he said.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
JeanMoulin » 06 Apr 2021, 10:18 am » wrote:
neueregel » 06 Apr 2021, 10:14 am » wrote: I’m more concerned about immigrants who are coming here to be wards of the state or commit crimes.
They don't have a monopoly on those things.
Oh. Then I guess it's not a problem.

Retard.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Zeets2 » 06 Apr 2021, 11:26 am » wrote: How typical of the most gullible liberal who believes such left wing tripe, while simultaneously whining about wanting increased wages, and being totally incapable of recognizing how the two are tied together.

So answer me this, genius.  Do you think the jobs that you claim Americans "won't do" WOULD do them if the wages offered were much higher?  And that BECAUSE there are so many millions of illegals who WILL do them for very low wages, why would a business owner EVER feel the need to raise those wages?  Could it cost a few cents more for the lettuce they pick or a couple of bucks more for the hotel room you book or the price of the landscaper you need?  Yeah probably, but how is it that you can't understand the correlation?  Because anyone spouting the **** you just did shows what a gullible sheep you are and how you're beholding to the lies of the liberal media who ALSO want open borders while stupidly demanding higher wages at the same time!
I used to tell you guys these same things about slave made goods, back when you were still worshiping reagan and defending globalism. Y'all would call me a communist for arguing against slave made goods.

When trump turned you into REAL border respecters, I was amazed to see y'all suddenly on MY side of the fence. The border is not just a real thing when PEOPLE cross it. It's a real thing when GOODS cross it - and we have a right to protect our workers against slave made **** goods, without being shouted down as communists.