This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... iIlnvvnwMM
EXCLUSIVE: Biden's DHS may restart border wall construction to plug 'gaps'
In a conversation with ICE employees last week Mr. Mayorkas was asked about his plans for the wall and he said that while Mr. Biden has canceled the border emergency and halted Pentagon money flowing to the wall, “that leaves room to make decisions” on finishing some “gaps in the wall.”

The new wall is more than just the steel slats. Officials describe it as a system, one that includes technology to allow agents to detect incursions and high-speed roads to allow them to reach trouble spots faster so that agents can interdict anyone who does make it over.

Rock

Share      Unread post

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles ... rom-mexico
U.S. Arrested Two Yemenis on Terror Watchlist Who Tried to Cross Border From Mexico

Yeah let's leave the border wide open. How many other terrorists have made it into our homeland?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 05 Apr 2021, 9:34 pm » wrote: https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles ... rom-mexico

Yeah let's leave the border wide open. How many other terrorists have made it into our homeland?

It's the Bush Biden way.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 05 Apr 2021, 9:54 pm » wrote: It's the Bush Biden way.

And Obama

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Yes, he's the halfrican in the middle of bush-biden.

So that is EVERY PRESIDENT THIS CENTURY.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 05 Apr 2021, 10:05 pm » wrote: Yes, he's the halfrican in the middle of bush-biden.

So that is EVERY PRESIDENT THIS CENTURY.

Wait just a cotton picking minute. Are you including the Orange Blossom Special in those presidents?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 05 Apr 2021, 10:14 pm » wrote: Wait just a cotton picking minute. Are you including the Orange Blossom Special in those presidents?
No. He actually fought to build the wall.

My mistake.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 05 Apr 2021, 10:17 pm » wrote: No. He actually fought to build the wall.

My mistake.
:thumbup:

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Cannonpointer » 05 Apr 2021, 9:54 pm » wrote: It's the Bush Biden way.
It's actually the Great Reset way... we have the same problem over here... importing millions of 'refugees'.. and then acting surprised when they turn out be psychotic jihadis...

:faint:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 4:26 am » wrote: It's actually the Great Reset way... we have the same problem over here... importing millions of 'refugees'.. and then acting surprised when they turn out be psychotic jihadis...

And you are on lockdown, as I understand.

I used to have IMMENSE respect for the French. Sill do, to be honest. But that is very disappointing. Where is your notorious spirit of civil disobedience?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 4:26 am » wrote: It's actually the Great Reset way... we have the same problem over here... importing millions of 'refugees'.. and then acting surprised when they turn out be psychotic jihadis...

Surprised? That is just another reason to import them

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 06 Apr 2021, 4:34 am » wrote: And you are on lockdown, as I understand.

I used to have IMMENSE respect for the French. Sill do, to be honest. But that is very disappointing. Where is your notorious spirit of civil disobedience?
Lockdowns, curfews, 24/7 fearmongering, mask nazis following the science... that has been going on since december... but we have been promised some freedoms in june... august at the latest.. maybe.. if we're lucky... the 4th wave is coming...

I'm Dutch, not French but I know what you mean with the lack of civil disobedience... it's disappointing to see how many sheeple are out there... we just had our own elections and the vast majority voted for the re election of the health gestapo... and those are the same ones I see whining in the comments of the MSM that the promised relaxations of the fascist lockdown won't be happening after all.. lol.. morons... I try to set an example, not wearing a face diaper in the supermarket for example... nobody has ever told me told me to put one on.. other people see me not wearing a mask and getting away with it.. they're clearly not happy with wearing one themselves... and yet they continue doing it... why???...

Although I saw two other people, schoolkids, without a face diaper too today... maybe more will follow...

:wah:   :wah:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Cannonpointer » 06 Apr 2021, 4:34 am » wrote: And you are on lockdown, as I understand.

i believe the french have realized that there is simply nothing they can do anymore.

The majority of European countries simply need their state to collapse. This is actually more important than ending immigration. And immigration, ironically, makes collapse more likely.

The best you can do is increase the amount of parasites on the system and basically engage in a Sorellian great strike...ruining the state via passive aggressiveness.

Resistance will actually energize the state and give it a reason for existing...which it currently does not have.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

FOS » 06 Apr 2021, 5:19 am » wrote: Surprised? That is just another reason to import them
Of course... but I said 'acting'... they love the idea of jihadis running around beheading people because they're outraged over cartoons, another excuse for more 'security' measures and a European.. EU.. army... that's their wet dream... imagine what will happen if another country tries to to do their own version of Brexit..

Rock

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 5:23 am » wrote: Lockdowns, curfews, 24/7 fearmongering, mask nazis following the science... that has been going on since december... but we have been promised some freedoms in june... august at the latest.. maybe.. if we're lucky... the 4th wave is coming...

I'm Dutch, not French but I know what you mean with the lack of civil disobedience... it's disappointing to see how many sheeple are out there... we just had our own elections and the vast majority voted for the re election of the health gestapo... and those are the same ones I see whining in the comments of the MSM that the promised relaxations of the fascist lockdown won't be happening after all.. lol.. morons... I try to set an example, not wearing a face diaper in the supermarket for example... nobody has ever told me told me to put one on.. other people see me not wearing a mask and getting away with it.. they're clearly not happy with wearing one themselves... and yet they continue doing it... why???...

Although I saw two other people, schoolkids, without a face diaper too today... maybe more will follow...

Image   Image
My wife and I are looking forward to getting back to Europe some day, particularly your neighbor city of Amsterdam, but it looks like it's going to be a while.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Rock » 06 Apr 2021, 9:12 am » wrote: My wife and I are looking forward to getting back to Europe some day, particularly your neighbor city of Amsterdam, but it looks like it's going to be a while.
That could indeed take a while... the great reset will take some time... Amsterdam isn't what it used to be though, not much fun anymore... it's run by a woke green-left mayor now... something like the AOC nut... she marched with the BLM fanatics.. without a mask.. supports the statue jihadis, want to rename racist streets etc.. and orders the police to beat up protests against the health gestapo... there are better places to visit.. like Rotterdam.. and the windmills and tulip fields of course..

:faint:  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Biden should plagiarize Trump more often. The vaccine program he's taking credit for and now the wall. The best parts of his policies he is pilfering from Trump.

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

I sympathize with all you cons. The immigrants are taking away all the jobs that you and your kids won't do. How sad.

neue regel

Share      Unread post

JeanMoulin » 06 Apr 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: I sympathize with all you cons. The immigrants are taking away all the jobs that you and your kids won't do. How sad.
I’m more concerned about immigrants who are coming here to be wards of the state or commit crimes. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 Apr 2021, 9:43 am » wrote: That could indeed take a while... the great reset will take some time... Amsterdam isn't what it used to be though, not much fun anymore... it's run by a woke green-left mayor now... something like the AOC nut... she marched with the BLM fanatics.. without a mask.. supports the statue jihadis, want to rename racist streets etc.. and orders the police to beat up protests against the health gestapo... there are better places to visit.. like Rotterdam.. and the windmills and tulip fields of course..

We were in Amsterdam two years ago. Had a good time but was only there for three days. I would like to see more of Holland (I know it's The Netherlands now but I knew it as Holland when I was young).