This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 6:37 pm » wrote: You are MAGA anti-science imbeciles.  The traitors, you and your party, and your president, and your **** constitutional rights, are responsible for the deaths of 400,000+ Americans who would otherwise be alive today.
97% had significant comorbidities. At least half of them voted for democrats before they died, 100% voted for democrats after death.
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,984

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: 97% had significant comorbidities. At least half of them voted for democrats before they died, 100% voted for democrats after death.
MAGA frustration reeking propaganda.
 

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,645
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

ConsRule » 06 Apr 2021, 5:15 pm » wrote: Virtually every liberal I know and/or meet are butt hurt...lucky guess.
In other words you're butt hurt and you're venting.

Got it! :)  
 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,331


Wapo?....I have to shake your turd tinted hand for letting people know right up front in the title that you were posting some fake **** news source....there is hope for you yet....but no change

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,918
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 06 Apr 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: Another Op-Ed by a butt hurt liberal. <<<yawn>>>
It's cute you "think" Gerson is a liberal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gerson
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,984

nefarious101 » 06 Apr 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: Wapo?....I have to shake your turd tinted hand for letting people know right up front in the title that you were posting some fake **** news source....there is hope for you yet....but no change
WAPO helped save Ellsburg and the rest of us from any more damage by Nixon. 

WAPO helped save us from any more damage by Trump.

I trust the fourth estate more than any of the branches of the government.  It's the fourth estate that keeps us free.  These people are my heroes.

There's no hope for an incel, rape fantasizing, misogynist pig like you.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,984

Phelix_Dacat » 06 Apr 2021, 7:32 pm » wrote:
ConsRule » 06 Apr 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: Another Op-Ed by a butt hurt liberal. &lt;&lt;&lt;yawn&gt;&gt;&gt;
It's cute you "think" Gerson is a liberal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gerson
Yep.  But it's not like any reasonable people expect anything approaching intelligence or thoughtfulness to be coming out of this schmuck.  Anybody to the left of Atilla the Hun is a radical socialist according to these guys.
 
 
Last edited by Ike Bana on 06 Apr 2021, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,331

IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 7:35 pm » wrote: WAPO helped save Ellsburg and the rest of us from any more damage by Nixon. 

WAPO helped save us from any more damage by Trump.

I trust the fourth estate more than any of the branches of the government.  It's the fourth estate that keeps us free.  These people are my heroes.

There's no hope for an incel, rape fantasizing, misogynist pig like you.

yeah...and democrats held slaves and fought those who tried to free them...democrats started the KKK....so?...your point?

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,984

nefarious101 » 06 Apr 2021, 7:39 pm » wrote: yeah...and democrats held slaves and fought those who tried to free them...democrats started the KKK....so?...your point?
Lame ancient history that has nothing to do with this discussion.  So, you got nuthin'. 

"Ancient history" is what we hear outta you schmucks whenever we mention that the founders were white supremacist slave owners who were responsible for the catastrophe in this country in the mid-1800's when they founded the republic with slavery in place.

So my point is...turnabout is a ****.
 
 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,609
Politics: Libertarian

omh » 06 Apr 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: when hypothetical values competes governing next generations with hypotheses and hyperbole there is nobody on three sides describing life in plain sight.

"Ohhhhhh.......about Life ??
  Just keep it simple".
                                                               Albert Einstein, 1916.                           
:)  

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,331

IkeBana » 06 Apr 2021, 7:42 pm » wrote: Lame ancient history that has nothing to do with this discussion.  So, you got nuthin'. 

"Ancient history" is what we hear outta you schmucks whenever we mention that the founders were white supremacist slave owners who were responsible for the catastrophe in this country in the mid-1800's when they founded the republic with slavery in place.

So my point is...turnabout is a ****.

Isn't it wonderful that both of us can say...."So!!  You got nuthin'"

Who wouldn't own slaves if it were legal?...be ****' handy as hell having people to live their lives to serve you.  **** that virtue signaling ****

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
ConsRule » 06 Apr 2021, 3:56 pm » wrote: Another Op-Ed by a butt hurt liberal. <<<yawn>>>
Gerson is a former speechwriter for George Bush, Dimwit..

User avatar
neue regel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,877
Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin » 06 Apr 2021, 4:42 pm » wrote: He could have done what Biden is doing now, getting shots in arms, but he didn't.
 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -new-york/


Why would you lie about something that is so easily proven?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: 97% had significant comorbidities. At least half of them voted for democrats before they died, 100% voted for democrats after death.
Pennsylvania Man Charged With Voter Fraud For Casting Ballot For Trump Under Dead Mother’s Name

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 06 Apr 2021, 7:59 pm » wrote: Pennsylvania Man Charged With Voter Fraud For Casting Ballot For Trump Under Dead Mother’s Name
20 million illegal aliens, 10 million living under assumed identities under cartel control. Hundreds of thousands to millions on the voter rolls. How many returned ballots that were sent to them?
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: 20 million illegal aliens, 10 million living under assumed identities under cartel control. Hundreds of thousands to millions on the voter rolls. How many returned ballots that were sent to them?
I don't give a **** about your paranoid fantasies..

Show me evidence.
 

User avatar
JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 710
Politics: Democratic

Neo » 06 Apr 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: 97% had significant comorbidities. At least half of them voted for democrats before they died, 100% voted for democrats after death.
In Georgia two, count them two, dead voters, and they voted republican.
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,857

Taipan » 06 Apr 2021, 7:48 pm » wrote: "Ohhhhhh.......about Life ??
  Just keep it simple".
                                                               Albert Einstein, 1916.                           
:)  
compoundingly simple where time is stationary and evolving is never staying the same form shaped since conceived until decomposed now. Same as this inorganic planet Being a Universal one of a kind, so is each compounded DNA replacement of the numbers per species time apart now.

Denying it makes reality so complicated everyone rather be defined by hypothetical possibilities than deal with their one of a kind positions of displacement.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Blackvegetable » 06 Apr 2021, 8:24 pm » wrote: I don't give a **** about your paranoid fantasies..

Show me evidence.
Pearls before swine. If illegals voted republican the wall would have been built decades ago.
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,609
Politics: Libertarian

omh » 06 Apr 2021, 8:31 pm » wrote: compoundingly simple where time is stationary and evolving is never staying the same form shaped since conceived until decomposed now. Same as this inorganic planet Being a Universal one of a kind, so is each compounded DNA replacement of the numbers per species time apart now.

Denying it makes reality so complicated everyone rather be defined by hypothetical possibilities than deal with their one of a kind positions of displacement.

Look, kid.
I said,
Short, small sentences.

Do you want to fight ?

( I just communicated w/ you.   With a short, small sentences.)
(Try it sometime, *******).

https://youtu.be/mtQOY-0sViQ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, FOS, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, PaperLi [Bot], roadkill, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], Smoove Chocolate, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, YacYak, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 460 guests