This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 4:37 pm » wrote: I have been elected to speak for all white people 

We think you are nuts

I have spoken

It's a FACT, idiot.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Yes it is a fact

As leader of the white race we have decided you are nuts

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote: Yes it is a fact

As leader of the white race we have decided you are nuts

Facts aren't decided, Einstein.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 4:43 pm » wrote: Facts aren't decided, Einstein.
Yiu dont get to decide who is British.  Born in britain....you are as british as the queens family jewels.  Lol

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 4:44 pm » wrote: Yiu dont get to decide who is British.  Born in britain....you are as british as the queens family jewels.  Lol

British is your BLOOD, reality denier. Mud people can be CITIZENS of the United Kingdom, NEVER British people. Citizenship laws can change too, and they will be deported soon!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 4:53 pm » wrote: British is your BLOOD, reality denier. Mud people can be CITIZENS of the United Kingdom, NEVER British people. Citizenship laws can change too, and they will be deported soon!
Let me get this straight.  If you and your family for generations  were born in england but 500 years ago your ancestors came from france you are not british but are really french?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 4:14 pm » wrote: Then what the hell do you want?

I am just offering what i believe to be the correct semantics for the issues you are speaking about. I am not even trying to disagree with you, i just want to improve your ability to communicate what you mean.

The term British is a construct of power, so I think it need not refer to a particular people....outside of who are subjects of the king or queen. Indeed if you get a DNA test, it will not say what % british you are. I myself had a DNA test and it said I am half Scottish and half English....No mention of British.

The English people, the Scottish people, etc....these are people who seem to have actually arisen from natural selection and pressure on their population. So they represent a more biological identity, and not so much a power identity (English may be co-opted by some people because of the remarkable power the English acquired (although that power actually came after the Norman invasion, and the Normans were not Angles...just a footnote). Scotland in fact was never really unified, but maintained a 'clan' identity even to this day.

Does this make sense?

Meanwhile if you are going to talk about human races, there actually is very important biological science relating to this subject. Not sociological **** like fraudulent 'science' such as Boasnian anthropology, but actual information from actual biologist.

you could, for example, look at Noah Rosenberg's studies on human genetic clusters. I understand that Noah Rosenberg, being a jew, may be difficult to trust...but he was quite clear about his methodology and there doesnt seem to be anything subversive about it. Jews want to understand genetics, after all...since they are also quite obsessed with it.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 4:32 pm » wrote: Strong people put idiots down all the time!
No, ******* put others down.  Strong people don't.  
Stupid
Don't be so hard on yourself.   Image  

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 07 Apr 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: No, ******* put others down.  Strong people don't.  

Don't be so hard on yourself.   Image

Asses GET put down, stupid.

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

FOS » 07 Apr 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: I am just offering what i believe to be the correct semantics for the issues you are speaking about. I am not even trying to disagree with you, i just want to improve your ability to communicate what you mean.

The term British is a construct of power, so I think it need not refer to a particular people....outside of who are subjects of the king or queen. Indeed if you get a DNA test, it will not say what % british you are. I myself had a DNA test and it said I am half Scottish and half English....No mention of British.

The English people, the Scottish people, etc....these are people who seem to have actually arisen from natural selection and pressure on their population. So they represent a more biological identity, and not so much a power identity (English may be co-opted by some people because of the remarkable power the English acquired (although that power actually came after the Norman invasion, and the Normans were not Angles...just a footnote). Scotland in fact was never really unified, but maintained a 'clan' identity even to this day.

Does this make sense?

Meanwhile if you are going to talk about human races, there actually is very important biological science relating to this subject. Not sociological **** like fraudulent 'science' such as Boasnian anthropology, but actual information from actual biologist.

you could, for example, look at Noah Rosenberg's studies on human genetic clusters. I understand that Noah Rosenberg, being a jew, may be difficult to trust...but he was quite clear about his methodology and there doesnt seem to be anything subversive about it. Jews want to understand genetics, after all...since they are also quite obsessed with it.

British is your BLOOD, stupid. ONLY WHITES are British.

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: Let me get this straight.  If you and your family for generations  were born in england but 500 years ago your ancestors came from france you are not british but are really french?
If you look and think British, you are. Got it?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 6:18 pm » wrote: If you look and think British, you are. Got it?

Like Indris Elba.  So its not really about blood is it?

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 6:23 pm » wrote: Like Indris Elba.  So its not really about blood is it?

Does she look and think British, IDIOT?

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 4:34 pm » wrote: Blacks and Asians aren't from Europe, ignoramus.
lets try this one more time, to see if you are not afraid to debate it
What scientific racial criterion did you use to determine that Europeans can only be, White, so I can understand your reasoning and rationae...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 6:31 pm » wrote: Does she look and think British, IDIOT?

She is a he you **** moron.  He looks, acts and sounds **** british ****

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 6:33 pm » wrote: She is a he you **** moron.  He looks, acts and sounds **** british ****

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
If he looks and thinks British, why are you asking, idiot?

Last edited by David Nichols on 07 Apr 2021, 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 6:38 pm » wrote: You make no sense, idiot. Want to try again?
You said it was about blood.   But it's not really about blood

Its about your feelings.   Lol

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 6:39 pm » wrote: You said it was about blood.   But it's not really about blood

Its about your feelings.   Lol

Your color comes from your blood (genetics), idiot.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 6:38 pm » wrote: If he looks and thinks British, why are you asking, idiot?
It's about blood......right?

Or were you lying when you said that?