This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 9:29 pm » wrote: ONLY WHITES are British, microcephalus.

OK
I am done with you.

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 9:32 pm » wrote: OK
I am done with you.

Good, get lost.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 9:31 pm » wrote: He isn't interested in the legal aspect in order  to define what it means to be British. Problem with his thinking is there has been so much blood mixing for so many centuries in The British Isles alone...before we even stop to consider blood mixing that happened in their colonies.
I Believe the mixing was fairly limited. Unlike the spanish, anglos tend to be very snobbish about race and rarely mix. If they do mix, it tends to be with other northwestern whites. 

But regardless it is quite clear that from a legal perspective...non whites are allowed to be citizens of historically white countries. 

I do not like this, but it is a fact. And won't change until we make it change. 

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 9:31 pm » wrote: He isn't interested in the legal aspect in order  to define what it means to be British. Problem with his thinking is there has been so much blood mixing for so many centuries in The British Isles alone...before we even stop to consider blood mixing that happened in their colonies.

White blood-mixing is fine, idiot. Black or Yellow appearance is disqualifying.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

WOW! Jebus H. Krist! Never before in the annals of NHB history has anyone ever become HATED by everyone on the board!
I imagine even Stormfront booted you off their site!
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :clap:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 4:15 pm » wrote: Even the nazi thinks you are nuts.  Lol

I just noticed that your siggy has been changed to claim I "altered" it.

What did I do to your siggy?

You should be careful telling lies about me - I have been known to actually do the things people falsely accuse me of, to punish them for the false accusation. There's one queer on the board named denise the menise who falsely accused me of getting rid of her avatar. Her own user error was the culprit - nothing I did. But I **** with her avatar for a couple of weeks to punish her for starting a threat falsely accusing me - rather than just coming to ANY MOD to find out what really happened to her avatar.

What you are just too **** stupid to realize is that I like your siggy. t tells everyone how butt hurt you are and that I own you. THAT SAID, I just noticed that you have added a claim that I "altered" it.

How did I "alter" your siggy, disciple? :)

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

something you have been great at, for many decades eh? ...

but its ok little fella, mommy is bringing your lollipop soon.  In the meantime, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_muoezyI3U

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 12:22 am » wrote: I just noticed that your siggy has been changed to claim I "altered" it.

You should be careful telling lies about me - I have been known to actually do the things people falsely accuse me of, to punish them for the false accusation. There's one queer on the board named denise the menise who falsely accused me of getting rid of her avatar. Her own user error was the culprit - nothing I did. But I **** with her avatar for a couple of weeks to punish her for starting a threat falsely accusing me - rather than just coming to ANY MOD to find out what really happened to her avatar.

What you are just too **** stupid to realize is that I like your siggy. t tells everyone how butt hurt you are and that I own you. THAT SAID, I just noticed that you have added a claim that I "altered" it.

How did I "alter" your siggy, disciple? Image
That boy is not right in the head.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 12:22 am » wrote: ...You should be careful telling lies...
Practice what you preach; see Derek Chauvin trial thread

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Famagusta » 08 Apr 2021, 4:45 am » wrote: That boy is not right in the head.
He should fit right in? ;)  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 08 Apr 2021, 4:52 am » wrote: He should fit right in? Image
lol.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 12:22 am » wrote: I just noticed that your siggy has been changed to claim I "altered" it.

How did I "alter" your siggy, disciple? Image
Man you are obsessed with my signature.   Holy cow.  You do as you wish. My signature was altered in size by administrator actions.  Maybe you did that to everyone but I know it was done to me. And I went to annoyed liberal when you messed with my tags.  She said she would handle it and nothing was done so clearly going to mods on here is pointless.   If you want to run me out of here by messing with the things I can not control by misusing your forum administrator tools then do so.  I'm sure you wont miss me.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

DavidNichols » 06 Apr 2021, 5:26 pm » wrote: It is IMPOSSIBLE to be British if you aren't White, so stop saying you are.
The best curry in the world is found in Birmingham, England. 

On the flip side of the coin. The best English food in the world is found in Thailand. 

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 08 Apr 2021, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 6:58 am » wrote: Not claiming there is any good English food...anywhere.

Who eats beans for breakfast? 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 6:19 am » wrote: Man you are obsessed with my signature.   Holy cow.  You do as you wish. My signature was altered in size by administrator actions.  Maybe you did that to everyone but I know it was done to me. And I went to annoyed liberal when you messed with my tags.  She said she would handle it and nothing was done so clearly going to mods on here is pointless.   If you want to run me out of here by messing with the things I can not control by misusing your forum administrator tools then do so.  I'm sure you wont miss me.

No one messed with your tags or siggy, paranoid little dick sucker.

Your siggy has my name in it - my siggy has my aphorisms in it. I think it's clear who has the obsession. :rofl:  

I have every right to talk about your siggy whenever I choose - I'm the star of it. :die:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Abatjour » 08 Apr 2021, 4:47 am » wrote: Practice what you preach; see Derek Chauvin trial thread
I lied there?

That is shameful.

You should expose me, instead of sobbing and sucking me off - I deserve it. Image

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 11:08 am » wrote: No one messed with your tags or siggy, paranoid little dick sucker.

Your siggy has my name in it - my siggy has my aphorisms in it. I think it's clear who has the obsession. Image  

I have every right to talk about your siggy whenever I choose - I'm the star of it. Image
You should talk about it everyday.  You dream about it.

I did not create my tags

You did

You are just a compulsive liar.

But **** with things I cant control anymore and I am done here.

It's what you want.

Do it

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 11:24 am » wrote: You should talk about it everyday.  You dream about it.

I did not create my tags

You did

You are just a compulsive liar.

But **** with things I cant control anymore and I am done here.

It's what you want.

Do it
You're hysterical, queen. You invent things in your effeminate, cucked brain.

Do as you wish, fruit loop - including whining that I have referenced the siggy I star in. You can even exaggerate it into an every day event - gives me and your wife something to giggle about in the shower.

As to your staying or going on this board, that never enters my mind, fruity. I cannot fathom how I might care less. You think there aren't weak queers in the wings? I ALWAYS attract star-struck admirers.

omh

Share      Unread post

David Nichols » 07 Apr 2021, 3:35 pm » wrote: You can't misuse words, IDIOT.
but you can?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 11:35 am » wrote: You're hysterical, queen. You invent things in your effeminate, cucked brain.

Do as you wish, fruit loop - including whining that I have referenced the siggy I star in. You can even exaggerate it into an every day event - gives me and your wife something to giggle about in the shower.

As to your staying or going on this board, that never enters my mind, fruity. I cannot fathom how I might care less. You think there aren't weak queers in the wings? I ALWAYS attract star-struck admirers.
Oh look what we are talking about again.  Is this the tenth time?  I never bring it up.....but man you are obsessed.

I love that you call people gay slurs.....but admitted to me that YOU ARE A GAY MAN.

HAHAHAHAHA