This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
David Nichols

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 274
Politics: Conservative

insane

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,168
Location: cranium of a human

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 10:31 am » wrote: Normal people don't hate insane people. What's your point?

You are a mincing fool.
This type of crap has to be at least mildly funny or somewhat informative for me to continue.

As I do so often here, I give you the "win". . . and all the pomp and circumstance that entails.

Go be a homophobe. Hate whomever you want. I wasn't being vague. Own your ****.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,407
Politics: Conservative

DavidNichols » 07 Apr 2021, 10:36 am » wrote: Talk about the subject, not me.

I am not going to talk abut a subject void of premises.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,407
Politics: Conservative

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 5:18 am » wrote:  doesn't know how to respond to posts but knows how to hide its status..
Image  


 
This describes @Blackvegetable  .

User avatar
David Nichols

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 274
Politics: Conservative

Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 2:11 pm » wrote: I am not going to talk abut a subject void of premises.

If humans were supposed to be homosexual, there'd be no life. Got it, plum brain?

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 9,287
Politics: Fascist

Remember that scene from that serial killer movie in the 90s? (some hannibal related film)...where the bad guy was actually a tranny (could not make such a film today)

"would you **** me? Id **** me. Id **** me raw"

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 2:14 pm » wrote: This describes @Blackvegetable  .
I'm here to validate every reason informing your self-loathing, Vag..

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,407
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 2:34 pm » wrote: I'm here to validate every reason informing your self-loathing, Vag..

I am still waiting....in fact, everyone is still waiting for you to inform the forum of any original thoughts of your own Professor copy-and-paste.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 2:35 pm » wrote: I am still waiting....in fact, everyone is still waiting for you to inform the forum of any original thoughts of your own Professor copy-and-paste.
Who told you Grifty sucked before you lost your love for him?

**** rube.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,407
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 2:39 pm » wrote: Who told you Grifty sucked before you lost your love for him?

**** rube.

You just can't stop with your questions,. Your cowardice runs too deep. Look at you hide.

Come out from your hiding  place and face me like a man. Face everyone here like a man. Make an argument and defend it! 

NOW!!!

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: You just can't stop with your questions,. Your cowardice runs too deep. Look at you hide.

Come out from your hiding  place and face me like a man. Face everyone here like a man. Make an argument and defend it! 

NOW!!!
Stipulate to objective facts.

Stop running like stinking little cunny..
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,407
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: Stipulate to objective facts.

Stop running like stinking little cunny..

LOL! I knew you would hide behind your stipulation crap, and you projected. 100% accuracy. 

1. You'll continue to hide behind your excuses of terms/conditions
2. Project more.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 2:58 pm » wrote: LOL! I knew you would hide behind your stipulation crap, and you projected. 100% accuracy. 

1. You'll continue to hide behind your excuses of terms/conditions
2. Project more.
One rule.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,407
Politics: Conservative


**** all of your rules. You haven't earned the right to make any rules.

Name me one person here who demands terms/conditions/stipulations/ before making an argument and defending it...aside from you. 

Moron.


1. You only read the first sentence.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: **** all of your rules. You haven't earned the right to make any rules.

Name me one person here who demands terms/conditions/stipulations/ before making an argument and defending it...aside from you. 

Moron.

1. You only read the first sentence.
It's up to you to state the rule, and make yourself subject to it..
Name me one person here who demands terms/conditions/stipulations/ before making an argument and defending it...aside from you. 
I'm sure you didn't mean to make this demand

 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,407
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 3:34 pm » wrote: It's up to you to state the rule, and make yourself subject to it..

I'm sure you didn't mean to make this demand

Look at you hide. Just look at this....

Name me another member, coward. 

1. Evade
2. Copy and paste some random quotes of mine. *******.
3. Continue hiding.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 3:39 pm » wrote: Look at you hide. Just look at this....

Name me another member, coward. 

1. Evade
2. Copy and paste some random quotes of mine. *******.
3. Continue hiding.
More evasion.


SCUM
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 21,407
Politics: Conservative


Projected and evaded, just as predicted. 100% accuracy. 

It has to bother you to be this predictable. It has to.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Oh look vegas is trolling again.  What a shocker.  Lol

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 15,857

David Nichols » 06 Apr 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: Homosexuality and being attracted to yourself are equally normal.
 
Homo sexuality is instinctive preservation of the species where the individuals that had something go wrong during gestation between conceived and birth that would affect next generations until extinction so the larger behavior of the individual is to seek emotional fulfillment from others that experienced the same effect during the conception to birth period of life eternally separating reproductions so far.

It is universal result so it doesn't pick sides of social behavior, it protects the next generations added, or not when ancestors rather play roles of self anointed type cast personalities.

Watching you do that here since arriving. Creating conflicting conversations rather than correcting historical human error repeated generation after generation so far.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, FOS, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, PaperLi [Bot], roadkill, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], Smoove Chocolate, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, supraTruth, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, YacYak, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 462 guests