This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Gosh, Portland is having a hard time keeping police officers.

Huh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss46DjTb_IM

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
here is the video in case anyone missed it.. priceless. :clap:   :clap:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-CptNNGpag

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 4:08 am » wrote: here is the video in case anyone missed it.. priceless. Image   Image  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-CptNNGpag
That was in Canada.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 07 Apr 2021, 5:07 am » wrote: That was in Canada.
Yes. Canada is like the gestapo up there. same as here. I'm 3 hours from Canada. And I never been there.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 5:10 am » wrote: Yes. Canada is like the gestapo up there. same as here. I'm 3 hours from Canada. And I never been there.
I’ve been a couple of times. Drove up from Connecticut through NYState, via Niagara Falls.

Trees forever! 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 07 Apr 2021, 5:38 am » wrote: I’ve been a couple of times. Drove up from Connecticut through NYState, via Niagara Falls.

Trees forever!
That's what the ride here is like too. Miles and miles of trees on an empty interstate.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 5:10 am » wrote: Yes. Canada is like the gestapo up there. same as here. I'm 3 hours from Canada. And I never been there.
You have never been to Canada?

I haven't been there either but if it was only 3 hours away I would have taken a look... just to see if South Park got it right... lol..

:faint:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Famagusta » 07 Apr 2021, 5:38 am » wrote: I’ve been a couple of times. Drove up from Connecticut through NYState, via Niagara Falls.

Trees forever!

I smoked a joint on the sidewalk in vancouver bc, a couple of years ago - just as a bucket list thing. I had to put it on the bucket list in order to scratch it off, but I did it anyway.

Funny thing - I don't smoke dope. Haven't since I was a teenager. But I made an exception, just because it was legal and I wanted to celebrate that fact. :LOL:  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 07 Apr 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote: I smoked a joint on the sidewalk in vancouver bc, a couple of years ago - just as a bucket list thing. I had to put it on the bucket list in order to scratch it off, but I did it anyway.

Funny thing - I don't smoke dope. Haven't since I was a teenager. But I made an exception, just because it was legal and I wanted to celebrate that fact. Image

I used to go to Canada a few times a week.
Working in Detroit, that comes with the territory for some jobs.
Michigan blacks were quite respectful over there in Windsor and its area.
The OPP didn't **** around with mouthy, **** Americans of the shady persuasion.

That was a few years ago... Canadians have probably gone girly-man by now.