This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 7:42 am » wrote: Shamelessly appropriated..

One of us is regularly "Influenced"..

I read.

Regularly?  Nah.  I haven't listened to ANY since the inauguration.  Well, I did listen one day a couple of weeks ago on a drive to Alabama.  12 hours and I ran out of race podcasts.  And I don't even recall what they were talking about.  Kinda background noise.  

Kinda like you loons who are still suffering TDS and want to talk about nothing but trump that was the same thing.  Day after day of nothing but Trump should do this and that and the other thing as well as election stuff.  

You gotta do better. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 7:59 am » wrote: Regularly?  Nah.  I haven't listened to ANY since the inauguration.  Well, I did listen one day a couple of weeks ago on a drive to Alabama.  12 hours and I ran out of race podcasts.  And I don't even recall what they were talking about.  Kinda background noise.  

Kinda like you loons who are still suffering TDS and want to talk about nothing but trump that was the same thing.  Day after day of nothing but Trump should do this and that and the other thing as well as election stuff.  

You gotta do better.
Regularly?  Nah.  I haven't listened to ANY since the inauguration. 
Speaks volumes, even if risible.

“Is the White House concerned that Major League Baseball is moving their All-Star Game to Colorado where voting regulations are very similar to Georgia?” Doocy asked,

and your reflexive defense of "ghost guns"...

We both know that unless someone tells you, you don't know.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 8:04 am » wrote: Speaks volumes, even if risible.

“Is the White House concerned that Major League Baseball is moving their All-Star Game to Colorado where voting regulations are very similar to Georgia?” Doocy asked,

and your reflexive defense of "ghost guns"...

We both know that unless someone tells you, you don't know.

I haven't defended ghost guns nor supported them.  If you wish to discuss them there is a thread where there is a discussion.

As far as MLB Baseball it is not very smart pulling out of Atlanta, that is a majority minority city (2nd largest in the country).  The City stands to lose tens of millions dollars that would have gone to those in the minority city.  And they move it to a city that is 76% white with similar voting laws to ga to include voter ID for both in person and mail in votes.  Plus, this years All Star game was supposed to honoring Hank Aaron.  You know who he was and why it was in Atlanta?

I have no clue what Doocy said.  Apparently you listen to him more than I do.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:18 am » wrote: I haven't defended ghost guns nor supported them.  If you wish to discuss them there is a thread where there is a discussion.

As far as MLB Baseball it is not very smart pulling out of Atlanta, that is a majority minority city (2nd largest in the country).  The City stands to lose tens of millions dollars that would have gone to those in the minority city.  And they move it to a city that is 76% white with similar voting laws to ga to include voter ID for both in person and mail in votes.  Plus, this years All Star game was supposed to honoring Hank Aaron.  You know who he was and why it was in Atlanta?

Hey idiot, Media Is reporting that MLB is moving the game to Denver,  which for you libs is in Colorado.  The problem there is they have similar laws as GA does concerning voter ID laws for first time mail in voters.  While the GA law expanded voting days CO has less voting days.  CO requires ID for in person voting, GA does not.  

You guys look like **** idiots as well MLB.
Are those your words?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Smart people see my name is in on it.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:18 am » wrote: I haven't defended ghost guns nor supported them.  If you wish to discuss them there is a thread where there is a discussion.

@Blackvegetable  those are also my words.  Make your point.  Like a man does.  AS I have done it.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 8:30 am » wrote:

Hey idiot, Media Is reporting that MLB is moving the game to Denver,  which for you libs is in Colorado.  The problem there is they have similar laws as GA does concerning voter ID laws for first time mail in voters.  While the GA law expanded voting days CO has less voting days.  CO requires ID for in person voting, GA does not.  

Are those your words?

Huey » 06 Apr 2021, 12:50 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 03 Apr 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: "Nice going libs"?

Maybe if your Kracker Kollective had been a touch less blatant.
Hey idiot, Media Is reporting that MLB is moving the game to Denver,  which for you libs is in Colorado.  The problem there is they have similar laws as GA does concerning voter ID laws for first time mail in voters.  While the GA law expanded voting days CO has less voting days.  CO requires ID for in person voting, GA does not.  

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb- ... scorpions/

EDIT corrected GA voter ID requirement.  They do require ID.

@Blackvegetable  there are my words.  Make a point, be a man.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:45 am » wrote:
A man would just acknowledge his words...

It's "yes" or "no"...

Do you have ANY idea how this works?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:32 am » wrote: Smart people see my name is in on it.
******* can't simply answer the question.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: A man would just acknowledge his words...

It's "yes" or "no"...

Do you have ANY idea how this works?

I did.  ANd then posted them in full.  Now it is time for you to make a point so we can talk about.  If you are not gonna do that, stop bothering me. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: ******* can't simply answer the question.
That is an answer, spoiled *******.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:57 am » wrote: That is an answer, spoiled *******.
"Yes" or "No" are ANSWERS.

Yours is a response..

Nod if you understand the distinction.

**** idiot.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 9:39 am » wrote: "Yes" or "No" are ANSWERS.

Yours is a response..

**** idiot.

Not only did you get a response that was "affirmative" (yes) I went ahead and posted my words.  No, daddy' lil spoiled pricess you can either make a point or be ignored.  I don't by play by you retarded control freak rules.  If you that is how you wanna do it, you can get out my face.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:32 am » wrote:
Smart people see my name is in on it.  

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:45 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 8:30 am » wrote:

Are those your words?

Huey » 06 Apr 2021, 12:50 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 03 Apr 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: "Nice going libs"?

Maybe if your Kracker Kollective had been a touch less blatant.
Hey idiot, Media Is reporting that MLB is moving the game to Denver,  which for you libs is in Colorado.  The problem there is they have similar laws as GA does concerning voter ID laws for first time mail in voters.  While the GA law expanded voting days CO has less voting days.  CO requires ID for in person voting, GA does not.  

https://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/mlb- ... scorpions/

EDIT corrected GA voter ID requirement.  They do require ID.

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 9:47 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 9:39 am » wrote: "Yes" or "No" are ANSWERS.

Yours is a response..

**** idiot.

Not only did you get a response that was "affirmative" (yes) I went ahead and posted my words.  No, daddy' lil spoiled pricess you can either make a point or be ignored.  I don't by play by you retarded control freak rules.  If you that is how you wanna do it, you can get out my face.  

Where do you see "yes" in either of your responses?

**** twat.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 9:53 am » wrote:

**** twat.

I have already acknowledged those were my words.  Ooops, I did it again.  I have also posted the quote, with a link.  You have been told unless you post a comment with a link, in its entirety you do not get a yes or no answer.  You get the post plus an acknowledgement.

You obviously have nothing but questions, no assertion or narrative, or knowledge of the subject.  You now 2, well 3, acknowledgements that those are my words.  The ball is your court, spoiled princess.  Make a point.  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 9:53 am » wrote:

**** twat.

**** Professor copy-and-paste/Askholio both coming out. We are graced with two cowards in one.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Vegas » 08 Apr 2021, 12:30 pm » wrote: **** Professor copy-and-paste/Askholio both coming out. We are graced with two cowards in one.
**** Professor valet boy coming out. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 12:32 pm » wrote: **** Professor valet boy coming out.
**** Professor valet boy coming out.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Same applies to you. I have asked you repeatedly if you are homophobic, and you wont answer. I am being serious because you appear to be.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

nefarious101 » 07 Apr 2021, 7:44 pm » wrote: this raging *** and dickhead still is ate up with TDS....looks like trump gave him a bad case of unrecoverable mental illness
U have TDS.