This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 07 Apr 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: I think I will grill this weekend.  You?
As I live and breathe....a question.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 9:54 am » wrote: Remarkable how EVERYONE suffers from "TDS".....have you losers considered the likelihood that Grifty really does suck?
Have you considered the likelihood that it makes you look like a traumatized snowflake if you keep whining about the orange evil while your beloved braindead puppet has been sitting in the oval office for almost three months now?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 11:16 am » wrote: Have you considered the likelihood that it makes you look like a traumatized snowflake if you keep whining about the orange evil while your beloved braindead puppet has been sitting in the oval office for almost three months now?

I'd say the Anxious Revisionists are the ones in trauma.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 10:57 am » wrote: As I live and breathe....a question.
You tried to drag me in here with a question.  No need to answer.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 07 Apr 2021, 11:28 am » wrote: You tried to drag me in here with a question.  No need to answer.
I'm not the one with the issues..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 11:32 am » wrote: I'm not the one with the issues..
Me either.  Why did you want me in this thread?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 11:19 am » wrote: I'd say the Anxious Revisionists are the ones in trauma.
I'd say you're a delusional narcissist with a terminal case of TDS..

:D  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 07 Apr 2021, 11:40 am » wrote: Me either.  Why did you want me in this thread?
:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: I'd say you're a delusional narcissist with a terminal case of TDS..

You're a cheese gobbling zee drainer...

Who cares?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

When I saw this, the first thing that came to mind was "oh look, professor copy-and-paste has graced us again with his level 1 mentality." I was right.

1. You'll mirror me.
2. Project.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Instead of telling me why he gives me the laugh of the mentally insane.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 2:34 pm » wrote: When I saw this, the first thing that came to mind was "oh look, professor copy-and-paste has graced us again with his level 1 mentality." I was right.

1. You'll mirror me.
2. Project.
Just think the opposite of what's reported, Snowflake...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: Just think the opposite of what's reported, Snowflake...

I didn't think you would. QED.

And there are two unforgivable sins according to Meltdown Mary: 1. Trash talk Ovomit. 2. Trash talk his media. 

You just love your masters. 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Jantje_Smit » 07 Apr 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: I'd say you're a delusional narcissist with a terminal case of TDS..

Since U are the low-life Euro-trailer-trash that continues to bring up the 🍊🐷, it is certainly U who has the TDS.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 07 Apr 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: Instead of telling me why he gives me the laugh of the mentally insane.
you assert that you don't have issues with questions....

:die:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: I didn't think you would. QED.

And there are two unforgivable sins according to Meltdown Mary: 1. Trash talk Ovomit. 2. Trash talk his media. 

You just love your masters.
One of us gets hysterical at the mention of Grifty, use of CNN - or any other citation.

I'm chill.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 2:59 pm » wrote: One of us gets hysterical at the mention of Grifty, use of CNN - or any other citation.

I'm chill.

Not me. Who are you referring to? I laugh my *** off, if that is what you consider hysterical...then ok. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 07 Apr 2021, 3:10 pm » wrote: Not me. Who are you referring to? I laugh my *** off, if that is what you consider hysterical...then ok.
What a cornhole.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cut & Paste.