This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-j ... ed-bribes/

despite the fact that Putin was put into power by Jewish oligarchs, and supported by Speigel himself, it would appear that Putin does not avoid arresting them.

I consider this hopeful news. Perhaps Russia has a bright future.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 07 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: Putin may be more /ourguy/ than i thought

A loud-mouthed, lil' runt.
Yeah....you're probably right.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
FOS » 07 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-j ... ed-bribes/

despite the fact that Putin was put into power by Jewish oligarchs, and supported by Speigel himself, it would appear that Putin does not avoid arresting them.

Did you see Bluetos thread on his speech? did you miss it?

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 1:14 pm » wrote: Did you see Bluetos thread on his speech? did you miss it?

yeah i saw it and commented. I was actually somewhat critical. I mean, its a lot better than our own politicians...but he neglected to point out that what really makes people russian is their common ancestry. It is not culture...and i hate the lame appeals to culture by people who are afraid of appearing to be racist.

It actually is, and always will be, blood. People are loyal to blood. Not to gods, not to culture.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 07 Apr 2021, 1:16 pm » wrote: yeah i saw it and commented. I was actually somewhat critical. I mean, its a lot better than our own politicians...but he neglected to point out that what really makes people russian is their common ancestry. It is not culture...and i hate the lame appeals to culture by people who are afraid of appearing to be racist.

It actually is, and always will be, blood. People are loyal to blood. Not to gods, not to culture.
What are you saying?  I'm not loyal to blood. Maybe you are. You seem to be wrapped up into that crap. You are silly. giggle.

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 1:24 pm » wrote: What are you saying?  I'm not loyal to blood. Maybe you are. You seem to be wrapped up into that crap. You are silly. giggle.

it is unnatural not to be.

read stuff from ANY era in history. It has ALWAYS been the norm for people for be primarily loyal to their race. The only exceptions happen immediately before an empire collapses (such as the roman empire,. persian empire, etc)

All life is a product of natural selection, and this means genes. This means race. By definition it is a pathology to not care about genes...and life form who do not care are indeed unlikely to survive. I would say that not being an extreme racist nazi is a kind of mental illness...which is only considered normal because we are constantly bombarded with jewish propaganda...just like transgenderism is supposed to not be a kind of mental illness now.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 07 Apr 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: it is unnatural not to be.

read stuff from ANY era in history. It has ALWAYS been the norm for people for be primarily loyal to their race. The only exceptions happen immediately before an empire collapses (such as the roman empire,. persian empire, etc)

All life is a product of natural selection, and this means genes. This means race. By definition it is a pathology to not care about genes...and life form who do not care are indeed unlikely to survive. I would say that not being an extreme racist nazi is a kind of mental illness...which is only considered normal because we are constantly bombarded with jewish propaganda...just like transgenderism is supposed to not be a kind of mental illness now.
I think your  a bit over Zealous.. There is a happy medium you know. by the way. I don't think I have seen you reach it.. can you laugh? Image  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

FOS » 07 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: https://www.timesofisrael.com/russian-j ... ed-bribes/

Notice how Jews hide behind the word NAZISM as a way to shut down all criticism of their immense power. That's why Rothschild Agents formed the JADL all the way back in the early 1900s

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 5:20 pm » wrote: Notice how Jews hide behind the word NAZISM as a way to shut down all criticism of their immense power. That's why Rothschild Agents formed the JADL all the way back in the early 1900s
Look how weak and powerless you are compared to the jews

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 5:20 pm » wrote: Notice how Jews hide behind the word NAZISM as a way to shut down all criticism of their immense power. That's why Rothschild Agents formed the JADL all the way back in the early 1900s

If you ever dare to say that there is such a thing as jewish power, the jews will destroy you.

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 07 Apr 2021, 4:28 pm » wrote: I think your  a bit over Zealous.. There is a happy medium you know. by the way. I don't think I have seen you reach it.. can you laugh? Image

i actually am quite moderate from a historical perspective. i do not have a difficult time being friendly with people of other races and working together for common interests (like say...japan and germany in WW2). The only reason i may SEEM extreme in our messed up modern environment is because i just come out and say things that we are not actually allowed to say, despite being obviously true.

I just happen to be primarily loyal to my race. this is obviously true for all the non whites in the USA, as well...which is why democrats using racial solidarity against republicans works extremely well.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

You speak the truth! And they have over-played that dead horse "HOLOCAUST" to a huge degree!
They poison everyone with the label; "Anti-Semite" at every turn!
:roll:   :x   :x   :x  
"Chosen few", my ***!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

They're more **** than we are.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 07 Apr 2021, 9:43 pm » wrote: They're more **** than we are.
If we sent both a 30 year old Russian and a 30 year old  American into Home Depot with $50 each  to buy the miscellaneous stuff in order to build a  gun that will shoot .22 ammo......my money is on THE RUSSIAN TO GET ER DONE.... Image  !!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Blutarski » 07 Apr 2021, 9:59 pm » wrote: If we sent both a 30 year old Russian and a 30 year old  American into Home Depot with $50 each  to buy the miscellaneous stuff in order to build a  gun that will shoot .22 ammo......my money is on THE RUSSIAN TO GET ER DONE.... Image  !!

That very nearly proves my point.

FOS

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 07 Apr 2021, 9:43 pm » wrote: They're more **** than we are.

If Putin turns out to be a great leader, he could turn this around. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

FOS » 07 Apr 2021, 10:22 pm » wrote: If Putin turns out to be a great leader, he could turn this around.

Low birth rate, extreme alcoholism, general malaise.

He's got a real task in this mess.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

I have more respect for Putin than I do for American politicians.  Putin stands up to monied interests for more than western puppets.  Putin banned GMOs in Russia... that alone makes him a badass

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 07 Apr 2021, 10:31 pm » wrote: Low birth rate, extreme alcoholism, general malaise.

He's got a real task in this mess.
I just looked at a link that claims Russia has 2.2 million Alcoholics. 
We have more alcoholic BLACKS than that...!!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

I bin sayin.

The mob put kennedy in but bobby went after them with both barrels.

They thought they knew putin but putin knew them better. He's russian first, everything else second.