This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 75,309
Politics: Liberacon

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has signed legislation that aims to prohibit police and sheriffs from enforcing federal gun laws that violate the 2nd Amendment
 https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... l-gun-laws

I talked about this starting.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,730
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
The US military is sworn to uphold the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Wonder how they will side with an unconstitutional gun grab? Perhaps that is why they are trying to increase recruitment of alt lifestyle individuals?

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 572
Politics: Conservative

Neo » 07 Apr 2021, 3:33 pm » wrote: The US military is sworn to uphold the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Wonder how they will side with an unconstitutional gun grab? Perhaps that is why they are trying to increase recruitment of alt lifestyle individuals?

They couldn't assist in the actual gun grab...violates posse comitatus.  All they could be called on to do is put down the "revolt"...but would that be a lawful order if the "revolt" is because of an unconstitutional act of the government?

 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

ConsRule » 07 Apr 2021, 3:52 pm » wrote: They couldn't assist in the actual gun grab...violates posse comitatus.  All they could be called on to do is put down the "revolt"...but would that be a lawful order if the "revolt" is because of an unconstitutional act of the government?

Are you on scotus?  Lol

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 572
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 4:00 pm » wrote: Are you on scotus?  Lol

No...but I can read.

Are you still sexually abusing small animals?
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

ConsRule » 07 Apr 2021, 4:01 pm » wrote: No...but I can read.

Are you still sexually abusing small animals?
Then you dont get to decide what is constitutional ****.   Lol

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 572
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 07 Apr 2021, 4:02 pm » wrote: Then you dont get to decide what is constitutional ****.   Lol

But I do get an opinion, and if you don't like that you can go **** your mother again.  Do you know the meaning of posse comitatus?  Remember, a "gun grab" would be a law enforcement action.  Most people with a 10th grade education knows that would exclude the military being involved in that action...oh wait...that explains why you don't understand.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

ConsRule » 07 Apr 2021, 4:08 pm » wrote: But I do get an opinion, and if you don't like that you can go **** your mother again.  Do you know the meaning of posse comitatus?  Remember, a "gun grab" would be a law enforcement action.  Most people with a 10th grade education knows that would exclude the military being involved in that action...oh wait...that explains why you don't understand.
Guns are confiscated every day in the US einstein.  And no military is involved

User avatar
Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,918
Politics: Liberal

Nullification, by any other name, still is a waste of time and paper. That dog didn't hunt in the 1700's or the 1800's or the 1900's and it does not today, either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullifica ... stitution)

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Huey » 07 Apr 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has signed legislation that aims to prohibit police and sheriffs from enforcing federal gun laws that violate the 2nd Amendment
 https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... l-gun-laws

I talked about this starting.

who decides what does & doesn't violate the 2nd Amendment?

I don't think it's the Daimyo of Arizona.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 75,309
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 7:23 pm » wrote: who decides what does & doesn't violate the 2nd Amendment?

I don't think it's the Daimyo of Arizona.
Not you.  And as much as you hate The idea we don’t have feudal lords.  Plus, following the example of sanctuary immigration cities or states who is gonna make the state follow the law.

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 75,309
Politics: Liberacon

Phelix_Dacat » 07 Apr 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: Nullification, by any other name, still is a waste of time and paper. That dog didn't hunt in the 1700's or the 1800's or the 1900's and it does not today, either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nullifica ... stitution)
Sanctuary immigration cities and states.

Be gone with you.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 73,227

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 5:24 am » wrote: Not you.  And as much as you hate The idea we don’t have feudal lords.  Plus, following the example of sanctuary immigration cities or states who is gonna make the state follow the law.
Yap, yap..

Wanna answer the question now?
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,610
Politics: Libertarian

Huey » 07 Apr 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has signed legislation that aims to prohibit police and sheriffs from enforcing federal gun laws that violate the 2nd Amendment
 https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... l-gun-laws

I talked about this starting.

TNM.
Texas Nationalist Movement.

We are Christians.
And...............we are.............armed.                     
:)  

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 75,309
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 6:06 am » wrote: Yap, yap..

Wanna answer the question now?

I don't really care if you answer or not.  It will be a rare occasion if you did.  You just keep making points and case and I will respond.

If you read the news it is possible to see the first test of this AZ law in the next 2 to 3 months.  Biden is unveiling his possible executive actions.  Some include regulating semi automatics, some concerning what he calls a concealed assault pistol which is ignorant,  and another to address the issue of ghost guns although they haven't been a factor in mass shootings.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 75,309
Politics: Liberacon

Taipan » 08 Apr 2021, 6:16 am » wrote: TNM.
Texas Nationalist Movement.

We are Christians.
And...............we are.............armed.                     
Image

Biden has a steep hill to climb.  

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Taipan » 08 Apr 2021, 6:16 am » wrote: TNM.
Texas Nationalist Movement.

We are Christians.
And...............we are.............armed.                     
Image
And you are doing nothing.   Lol
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 75,309
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas » wrote:
Taipan » 08 Apr 2021, 6:16 am » wrote: TNM.
Texas Nationalist Movement.

We are Christians.
And...............we are.............armed.                     
Image
And you are doing nothing.   Lol
When it comes to radical firearms legislature and EOs he is going to do nothing.  The problem is I would like to get a [email protected]  Shield Plus microcompact.  IT is a 10+1 or a 13+1.  With Biden's ignorant jibber jabber concerning semi autos with a magazine of 10 or more, classifying the as class 3 weapons, I am not sure yet.  
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,610
Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 6:28 am » wrote: And you are doing nothing.   Lol

Are you trying to start a fight w/ me this morning ?
Are you ??
You don't really know who I am, do you ?                                                                  
:clap:  

https://youtu.be/QyCADHc1LMY

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 5,899

Taipan » 08 Apr 2021, 6:40 am » wrote: Are you trying to start a fight w/ me this morning ?
Are you ??
You don't really know who I am, do you ?                                                                  
Image  

https://youtu.be/QyCADHc1LMY
Man you are gay for  Russell crowe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Coolguy10013, Dr. Sliptinschit, FOS, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Nighthawk, PaperLi [Bot], roadkill, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], Smoove Chocolate, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, supraTruth, Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, YacYak, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 463 guests