This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 6:23 am » wrote: I don't really care if you answer or not.  It will be a rare occasion if you did.  You just keep making points and case and I will respond.

If you read the news it is possible to see the first test of this AZ law in the next 2 to 3 months.  Biden is unveiling his possible executive actions.  Some include regulating semi automatics, some concerning what he calls a concealed assault pistol which is ignorant,  and another to address the issue of ghost guns although they haven't been a factor in mass shootings.
I don't really care if you answer or not.  It will be a rare occasion if you did.,
Care enough to lie about it, again.

Stay in the ****** Corral with your fellow pussies..

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 6:40 am » wrote: Man you are gay for  Russell crowe

Sir,
Real men enjoy sitting around a campfire, with rifles and dogs, sipping whiskey,
on a river bank........with other real men.   Sharing stories.
It is called.............'Friendship'.

But you don't have any friends................do you ??
I can see why.                                                                                             
:clap:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 6:49 am » wrote: Care enough to lie about it, again.

Stay in the ****** Corral with your fellow pussies..
You came in here of your own free will.  No tag, just a penchant to troll.  If you do not wish to discuss the topic, and not discussing it is in your own best interest, you will be ignored.  If you have valid points and a case to make feel free and they will be addressed accordingly.

But, I suggest you go do some googling first because your past performance on this topic shows your lack of knowledge on the subject matter.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Taipan » 08 Apr 2021, 6:57 am » wrote: Sir,
Real men enjoy sitting around Taipan's merchant marine stateroom.

When the lights go off.  That's when the real party starts. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 6:59 am » wrote: You came in here of your own free will.  No tag, just a penchant to troll.  If you do not wish to discuss the topic, and not discussing it is in your own best interest, you will be ignored.  If you have valid points and a case to make feel free and they will be addressed accordingly.

But, I suggest you go do some googling first because your past performance on this topic shows your lack of knowledge on the subject matter.
That's a lot of narrative, yappy..

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cheap.
Real cheap.
Changing posts...............makes you look weak......and cheap.

Your are not  "Officer material", are you ?
No.....I don't think you are.

How many men have I fired in my lifetime ?
100 ?
More.?
I don't know.         I wasn't keeping count.

Each time, I got up into their face, "mano-o-mano".
I am 175pds. 
Sometimes I had to look up at 275pd. black man.
Each time I said one thing.
"Either you will obey my orders.......or you go clean out your goddamn
  bunk-room and make room for someone who will".

Mercenary Steel.

Either you got it..........or you don't.

https://youtu.be/Jyhz3DipYiA

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 08 Apr 2021, 7:34 am » wrote: Cheap.
Real cheap.
Changing posts...............makes you look weak......and cheap.

Your are not  "Officer material", are you ?
No.....I don't think you are.

How many men have I fired in my lifetime ?
100 ?
More.?
I don't know.         I wasn't keeping count.

Each time, I got up into their face, "mano-o-mano".
I am 175pds. 
Sometimes I had to look up at 275pd. black man.
Each time I said one thing.
"Either you will obey my orders.......or you go clean out your goddamn
  bunk-room and make room for someone who will".

Mercenary Steel.

Either you got it..........or you don't.

https://youtu.be/Jyhz3DipYiA
You are merchant marine.  Stay in your sand crab lane. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 7:54 am » wrote: You are merchant marine.  Stay in your sand crab lane. 

Oh, merchant mariners, those who are called into service during wartime that augment the US Navy with transport needs?  Those Merchant Mariners?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 07 Apr 2021, 7:23 pm » wrote: who decides what does & doesn't violate the 2nd Amendment?

I don't think it's the Daimyo of Arizona.
On another, unrelated thread you brought up an assertion concerning what I said about Ghost Guns.  If you wish to discuss that this is the thread to do so. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:19 am » wrote: On another, unrelated thread you brought up an assertion concerning what I said about Ghost Guns.  If you wish to discuss that this is the thread to do so.
I did so in the specific context of your comment on that thread, Here's-a-Word.

It makes no difference to me where you choose to run from it.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 8:26 am » wrote: I did so in the specific context of your comment on that thread, Here's-a-Word.

It makes no difference to me where you choose to run from it.
What you posted has nothing to do with what I said.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 6:23 am » wrote: I don't really care if you answer or not.  It will be a rare occasion if you did.  You just keep making points and case and I will respond.

If you read the news it is possible to see the first test of this AZ law in the next 2 to 3 months.  Biden is unveiling his possible executive actions.  Some include regulating semi automatics, some concerning what he calls a concealed assault pistol which is ignorant,  and another to address the issue of ghost guns although they haven't been a factor in mass shootings.
@Blackvegetable  you may discuss your issue with what I said about ghost guns here, where I said.  That is neither a defense nor a show of support.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Neo » 07 Apr 2021, 3:33 pm » wrote: The US military is sworn to uphold the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Wonder how they will side with an unconstitutional gun grab? Perhaps that is why they are trying to increase recruitment of alt lifestyle individuals?

the constitution hasnt been relevant in decades.

Actually i would say the constitution was proven defunct in the american civil war. But at the very least, civil rights is fundamentally opposed to the constitution and openly violates freedom of association, among other things. This is actually a well known and uncontroversial fact that is taught plainly to law students in universities today.

The constitution, like all laws, is nothing more than a promise that state power makes to its people. You cannot force power to obey its own promises when it no longer feels like keeping them...you dont have the power to.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Good luck with that. Image   

A Governor is a Governor.

The President is the President.

There is only one **** in the hen house.  And his name is Joe Biden. 
;)  

Huey

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 8:35 am » wrote: Good luck with that. Image   

A Governor is a Governor.

The President is the President.

There is only one **** in the hen house.  And his name is Joe Biden. 

I see how that works.  If we are talking about sanctuary cities and states for illegals you support that.  If we are talking 2A sanctuaries you do a 180.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: I see how that works.  If we are talking about sanctuary cities and states for illegals you support that.  If we are talking 2A sanctuaries you do a 180.
You are too stupid to see anything, are you from Alabama?

Like it or not.  Joe Biden is YOUR president. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 8:46 am » wrote: You are too stupid to see anything, are you from Alabama?

Like it or not.  Joe Biden is YOUR president. 

Yes, he is.  He does not have enough ATF agents to enforce any stupidity.  I am not from Alabama but my three kids are. They are also college educated.  And all three make more money than you ever did or do now.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:28 am » wrote: What you posted has nothing to do with what I said.

Yes, it did.

You're up, 37X

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Huey » 07 Apr 2021, 2:47 pm » wrote: Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has signed legislation that aims to prohibit police and sheriffs from enforcing federal gun laws that violate the 2nd Amendment
 https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... l-gun-laws

I talked about this starting.

Confused retardocons don't know if they love, or loathe, the police. Trump needs to tell the zeros what to think. 
BTW, the ak's I bought mid eighties for $110 are now $2500. NRA scare tactics pooched you dummies in the ***.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 8:52 am » wrote: Yes, it did.

You're up, 37X

You will have to explain how, spoiled *******.  Contrary to your lie I neither supported nor defended ghost guns.