This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Whites have treated blacks like second hand citizens for a couple hundred years. That's undebatable. 

Moving on, where is all this Asian hate coming from?  Bashing little Asian guys and gals for no reason. 

Granted, most Asian kids will rank higher in school than most white kids.  

Intelligence is an inheritable trait...grade school, high school, college...it doesn't matter. 

Most black kids will no doubt be better at every sport than most of the white kids.  Other than swimming. 

The only thing white people do better than people of "color" is be racist.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 6:51 am » wrote: Whites have treated blacks like second hand citizens for a couple hundred years. That's undebatable. 

Moving on, where is all this Asian hate coming from?  Bashing little Asian guys and gals for no reason. 

Intelligence is an inheritable trait...grade school, high school, college...it doesn't matter. 

Most black kids will no doubt be better at every sport than most of the white kids.  Other than swimming. 

The difference between you and an elaborate troll is 40 IQ pts

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Polar1ty » 09 Apr 2021, 5:25 pm » wrote:  The difference between you and an elaborate troll is 40 IQ pts
That's your rebuttal?

HAHAHAHAHA 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 5:34 pm » wrote: That's your rebuttal?

HAHAHAHAHA
He doesn't need one. believe me.. careful where you tread. :P  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 09 Apr 2021, 5:37 pm » wrote: He doesn't need one. believe me.. careful where you tread. Image
Sooooooooooooey

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Kermit... :faint:  

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 5:34 pm » wrote: That's your rebuttal?

HAHAHAHAHA
There is nothing to "rebut."

​​​​

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 09 Apr 2021, 5:43 pm » wrote: There is nothing to "rebut."

​​​​
Then I accept your concession 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 5:45 pm » wrote: Then I accept your concession
The only thing thing I've conceded is you're a mediocre toadstool. 

The OP is 95-100 at best and you're probably around 110-115. Not worth it.
Last edited by Polar1ty on 09 Apr 2021, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 09 Apr 2021, 5:46 pm » wrote: The only thing thing I've conceded is you're a mediocre toadstool.
You'll get em next time 

I gave you a chance 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 6:51 am » wrote: Whites have treated blacks like second hand citizens for a couple hundred years. That's undebatable. 

The usa is very racist against white people, of course. Institutionally as well...affirmative action policies abound...and every race has an advocacy group except white people. 

I actually think blacks are treated like royalty...unless their interests happen to conflict with Jewish interests. 

But if black people were treated like ****, I wouldn't care. Not my problem. They have a massive continent they can go to and be **** Africans. I have no place on earth where I will be treated like a member of a legitimite people. 

So they can take their whining about 'some white guy crossed the street cause he thought I was criminal cause most criminals are in fact black', and shove it up their ***. 

Please do abolish the us government and law enforcement. I look forward to the return of lynching. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

FOS » 09 Apr 2021, 6:31 pm » wrote: The usa is very racist against white people, of course. Institutionally as well...affirmative action policies abound...and every race has an advocacy group except white people. 

I actually think blacks are treated like royalty...unless their interests happen to conflict with Jewish interests. 

But if black people were treated like ****, I wouldn't care. Not my problem. They have a massive continent they can go to and be **** Africans. I have no place on earth where I will be treated like a member of a legitimite people. 

So they can take their whining about 'some white guy crossed the street cause he thought I was criminal cause most criminals are in fact black', and shove it up their ***. 

Please do abolish the us government and law enforcement. I look forward to the return of lynching.
That depends on how you define 'advocacy group'...there are guerilla/grassroots "white nationalist" groups.

You certainly don't have a (((SPLC))).

It's rather bemusing to think when people use the term 'grassroots' they automatically default to anti-corporate "Occupy" types but WN groups are the embodiment of grassroots, lol...

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 09 Apr 2021, 6:31 pm » wrote: The usa is very racist against white people, of course. Institutionally as well...affirmative action policies abound...and every race has an advocacy group except white people. 

Me too.  Let's start lynching nazis 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 09 Apr 2021, 6:43 pm » wrote: That depends on how you define 'advocacy group'...there are guerilla/grassroots "white nationalist" groups.

You certainly don't have a (((SPLC))).

It's rather bemusing to think when people use the term 'grassroots' they automatically default to anti-corporate "Occupy" types but WN groups are the embodiment of grassroots, lol...
WN groups have absolutely zero power. They cannot affect in change in this country...not even in trivial ways.

All they are attempting to do at this point is everything they can : try to change the minds and attitudes of white people and wake them up to the situation. 

Maybe with a critical mass of the population, it will be necessary to make political change. But that is a distant future sort of thing. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 09 Apr 2021, 7:22 pm » wrote: WN groups have absolutely zero power. They cannot affect in change in this country...not even in trivial ways.

All they are attempting to do at this point is everything they can : try to change the minds and attitudes of white people and wake them up to the situation. 

Maybe with a critical mass of the population, it will be necessary to make political change. But that is a distant future sort of thing.
Yeah you guys are weak and powerless 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

FOS » 09 Apr 2021, 7:22 pm » wrote: WN groups have absolutely zero power. They cannot affect in change in this country...not even in trivial ways.

That may actually be a boon...when resources are scarce, your general(s) and commander(s) are forced to allocate them prudently.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 09 Apr 2021, 7:38 pm » wrote: That may actually be a boon...when resources are scarce, your general(s) and commander(s) are forced to allocate them prudently.
You ever heard of the national justice party?

David Nichols

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Idiots, RACISM IS NORMAL. Whites think Blacks act strange.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

FOS » 09 Apr 2021, 7:55 pm » wrote: You ever heard of the national justice party?
Not until you just mentioned it.

The SPLC claims they backed the candidacy of Donald Trump (in 2016)...I am assured some rather sour grapes were plucked as Trump turned out to be a fake populist, not too far from his predecessor.

========================================

On an unrelated note:

I'm not one of those you should be trying to "convert" (whatever that means). I simply observe the beliefs/ideological foundations of various non-mainstream political opinions, which obviously includes yours.

Whatever the political group (collapseniks, market anarchists, left-communists, post-Marxists, Ayncrapper libertarians, fascists) you can assume I've engaged with them all at least a few times. My curiosity demanded it, and I fulfilled my wishes.

While I'm not supportive of any one in particular, there is one flaw that governs them all: they must displace liberalism (which today means global capitalism with republican forms of national government) by any means necessary, yet they cannot.

Liberalism is simply too powerful. It has engulfed everything.

Your best bet is some black swan "game changer" event...some apocalypse that shatters the global capitalist order. I certainly will not be placing my chips on the table for those odds.

And yet...there is one glimmer of hope for you.

Based on a Poisson distribution, the probability one of these events happens as time progresses is more and more likely. You only need one moonshot to succeed.

So who knows? I believe the 21st century holds many surprises...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 09 Apr 2021, 8:33 pm » wrote: Not until you just mentioned it.

The SPLC claims they backed the candidacy of Donald Trump (in 2016)...I am assured some rather sour grapes were plucked as Trump turned out to be a fake populist, not too far from his predecessor.

========================================

On an unrelated note:

I'm not one of those you should be trying to "convert" (whatever that means). I simply observe the varying beliefs/ideological foundations of various non-mainstream political opinions, which obviously includes yours.

Whatever the political group (collapseniks, market anarchists, left-communists, post-Marxists, Ayncrapper libertarians, fascists) you can assume I've engaged with them all at least a few times. My curiosity demanded it, and I fulfilled my wishes.

While I'm not supportive of any one in particular, there is one flaw that governs them all: they must displace liberalism (which today means global capitalism with republican forms of national government) by any means necessary, yet they cannot.

Judging by how events are going, that's not happening any time soon. Liberalism is too powerful.

Your best bet is some black swan "game changer" event...maybe some apocalypse that shatters the global capitalist order. I certainly will not be placing my chips on the table for those odds.

And yet...

Under a Poisson distribution, as time goes on, the probability one of these events happens is more and more likely. You only need one moonshot to succeed.

So who knows? I believe the 21st century holds many surprises...
They despise trump now. And as they became more aware of jews (like myself) they also realize that of course they should have known...because trump was surrounded by jews. 

Liberalism contains internal contradictions which must result in its self destruction. It is absurd, for example to be both democratic and individualistic. And it is absurd to have a political philosophy based around resisting politics and encouraging political systems undermining each other. 

The only thing that has kept the usa going as long as it has is artificial constructs that created unity. White nationalism in our early development and the soviet enemy in our latter development.

Today...we are american as apple pie. But literally. Nothing unites us other than consuming product and in fact...people don't eat much apple pie. 

In a couple decades people will look back and say it is absurd that everyone did not know the collapse was about to come.