This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Neo » 08 Apr 2021, 8:25 am » wrote: So did the Nazis. So do the climate change death cult members.
I see.  So this vaccine which is saving millions of lives around the world is the same as the nazis 

You  cant make this stuff up folks.  Its comedy gold.  Lol

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas giants » 08 Apr 2021, 8:15 am » wrote: No clue what you are on about but I read the actual science 
Which sciences? theoretical physics, Quantum Theory, Climate Change, Evolution by intellectual time line statistical averaging total sum past against each lifetime alive so far?

Biology has a simple compounding factor, reproduction only works sustaining the numbers present currently here regardless one of 16 great great grandparents or each great great grandchild added from now on or not any more.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 08 Apr 2021, 8:07 am » wrote: Imagine putting that crap in your body every 6 months? Yikes. Once maybe. every six months.? Image  
Montana gov got the jab. 6 days later tested positive.

The trumpvirus will kill us all.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
simplejack » 08 Apr 2021, 12:47 pm » wrote: The trumpvirus will kill us all.
You think so? I don't. ;)  correction. The china virus may.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 08 Apr 2021, 7:05 am » wrote: This tidbit of information seems to not be getting enough coverage. The vaccines are now said to provide protection for up to six months. What happens this fall when everyone assumes they are safe and has Christmas with grandma?
Is bill gates involved? He's on record calling for depopulation.

I guess what happens is gates has a merry Christmas. And we lose a few million scumbag sjws.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 8:18 am » wrote: Say's "Dr Neo"

You are one laughable ****.  You might be dumber than Ducky?  It's a real horse race.

I never thought I would say that. 
I mean.................... :LOL:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2021, 12:50 pm » wrote: Is bill gates involved? He's on record calling for depopulation.

I guess what happens is gates has a merry Christmas. And we lose a few million scumbag sjws.
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.co ... opulation/

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 7:33 am » wrote: Actually it's quite easy.  Once the virus is under control it will be easier to keep it that way

No one is predicting catastrophe

Yes, and flu shots are still promoted every year.  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: Yes, and flu shots are still promoted every year.
Yes and every year the MSM admits they hardly work.. and in the next breath tell you to go get it.  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:07 pm » wrote: Yes, and flu shots are still promoted every year.

Yep and it works great

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 1:34 pm » wrote: Yep and it works great

Whether or not they work great is a matter of opinion.  But I will agree for the sake of argument because the point is are we also going to urged to get a COVID shot every year?  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: Whether or not they work great is a matter of opinion.  But I will agree for the sake of argument because the point is are we also going to urged to get a COVID shot every year?

We don't know yet.  If we do.....you somehow will manage to survive I think

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: Whether or not they work great is a matter of opinion.  But I will agree for the sake of argument because the point is are we also going to urged to get a COVID shot every year?
NO. every six months.. and do it or else.   your a bad person. :wah:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 1:40 pm » wrote: We don't know yet.  If we do.....you somehow will manage to survive I think

I haven't gotten a flu shot in close to 20 years.  The last few I got missed the mark because they guessed wrong.  I rarely got the flu any way.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: I haven't gotten a flu shot in close to 20 years.  The last few I got missed the mark because they guessed wrong.  I rarely got the flu any way.
How nice for you.  Then don't get the covid shot.  No one cares

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 1:46 pm » wrote: How nice for you.  Then don't get the covid shot.  No one cares

I got the first one Tuesday.

And yes, unfortunately people do care whether others get the shot.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:55 pm » wrote: I got the first one Tuesday.

And yes, unfortunately people do care whether others get the shot.
No one cares what YOU do

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: I haven't gotten a flu shot in close to 20 years.  The last few I got missed the mark because they guessed wrong.  I rarely got the flu any way.
I have never had a cold. I got two flu's in 20 years.. One in 08, and one in 2019. one was memorial day... the other the fall of 2019.. I think it was the covid.. because the covid was officially admitted in feb 2020. I believe it was here... a few months earlier.. spreading and "they" didn't admit it. That's what I think. :blink:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 08 Apr 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: No one cares what YOU do

Cool.  I suppose you will stop posting to me because your behavior suggests otherwise.  It is like you are stalking me, that you have an unhealthy interest in my life.  Nice knowin' ya!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: Cool.  I suppose you will stop posting to me because your behavior suggests otherwise.  It is like you are stalking me, that you have an unhealthy interest in my life.  Nice knowin' ya!

Oh no ****.  I love messing with you.  Its so easy.  LOL