This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
(CNN) A top Georgia Republican said Wednesday that Rudy Giuliani's false claims of election fraud -- which were presented before state lawmakers -- created momentum for a package of voting rights restrictions that recently became state law

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 7:21 am » wrote: (CNN) A top Georgia Republican said Wednesday that Rudy Giuliani's false claims of election fraud -- which were presented before state lawmakers -- created momentum for a package of voting rights restrictions that recently became state law
yada yada yada.

omh

Share      Unread post

Quit Evading Displacement.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 08 Apr 2021, 7:43 am » wrote: Quit Evading Displacement.
Evading?

I taunt it with its inadequacies...

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Evading?

What are you? Not asking who you think you are in character of social self anointed typecast personality. Power of choice governed by group think doesn't protect why and how living happens in plain sight.

Kinetic what, where, when, who in an environment where nothing conceived stays the details it was as conceived in form or shaped fertilized cell while mutually evolving now regardless geographical separation and ancestral position between great great grandparent and all great great grandchildren present.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 7:44 am » wrote: Evading?

your own inadequacies of dealing with your natural point of displacement. You only know how to disrupt, distort, disguise, deny how and why you are equally created replacement to the two that conceived your time being alive now.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
omh » 08 Apr 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: your own inadequacies of dealing with your natural point of displacement. You only know how to disrupt, distort, disguise, deny how and why you are equally created replacement to the two that conceived your time being alive now.
Do you see Displacement getting back up in my face?

I don't.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 08 Apr 2021, 7:43 am » wrote: Quit Evading Displacement.
That's a nice one... the narcissistic vegetable won't get it though...

:die:  

ConsRule

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 7:21 am » wrote: (CNN) A top Georgia Republican said Wednesday that Rudy Giuliani's false claims of election fraud -- which were presented before state lawmakers -- created momentum for a package of voting rights restrictions that recently became state law
Your point?  The legislatures of the various states can pass legislation for whatever reason they choose.  It becomes law when signed by the governor or they over-ride his/her veto.

They do not need a reason that whiny *** liberals or coward executives find acceptable.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 7:54 am » wrote: Do you see Displacement getting back up in my face?

I don't.

ha ha ha ha ha ha, your displacement is your own face in a mirror. Your intellect is ideas bouncing around behind your eyes and between your ears hoping nobody else realizes life doesn't exist beyond simultaneously alive since reproduced as spontaneously here.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
ConsRule » 08 Apr 2021, 7:57 am » wrote: Your point?  The legislatures of the various states can pass legislation for whatever reason they choose.  It becomes law when signed by the governor or they over-ride his/her veto.

They do not need a reason that whiny *** liberals or coward executives find acceptable.
If you're gonna be a Rube, be a Proud Rube.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2021, 7:59 am » wrote: If you're gonna be a Rube, be a Proud Rube.
Pride before the downfall. Go for it.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

There is only one reason you would have some problem with voter ID.

Because you want to cheat.

Everybody knows this. I dont know if you think you are really fooling many people...but you arent.