This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

More guns for everyone.  Rednecks will thin their own herd.  Just let them have guns.   

There is less southern breeding stock this way.  Granted, half of the folks assassinated were too old to breed. 

Don't start talking about gun control.  The freedom to bear arms shall not be infringed upon.

A gunman killed five people including a prominent doctor and his grandchildren in South Carolina, prompting an hourslong search that led to a suspect in a nearby home, the York County Sheriff’s Office said.

The York County coroner’s office said Dr. Robert Lesslie, 70, and his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69, were pronounced dead at the scene along with grandchildren Adah Lesslie, 9, and Noah Lesslie, 5.

A man who had been working at the home, James Lewis, 38, from Gaston, was found shot to death outside, and a sixth person was hospitalized with “serious gunshot wounds,” York County Sheriff’s Office's spokesperson Trent Faris said.

Faris said deputies were called around 4:45 p.m. Wednesday to the Lesslies' home in the Rock Hill area, and spent hours searching for the suspect before finding him in a nearby home.

“We have found the person we believe is responsible and we are with him at this time and that’s all I can say about the suspect,” Faris said.The investigation is ongoing, he said.

“Dr. Lesslie was my doctor growing up,” Faris said. “Dr. Lesslie has been one of those people that everybody knows. He started Riverview Medical Center in Rock Hill and it’s been a staple in Rock Hill for years.”

A biography page of Dr. Lesslie said he and his wife of 35 years raised four children. He had been practicing medicine in Rock Hill since 1981, according to the Riverview website. He received his degree at the Medical University of South Carolina and has worked in the surrounding Rock Hill area and Charlotte, North Carolina.

Rock Hill is a city in northernmost South Carolina about 25 miles (40 kilometers) southwest of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 8:08 am » wrote: More guns for everyone.  Rednecks will thin their own herd.  Just let them have guns.   

There is less southern breeding stock this way.  Granted, half of the folks assassinated were too old to breed. 

Don't start talking about gun control.  The freedom to bear arms shall not be infringed upon.

A gunman killed five people including a prominent doctor and his grandchildren in South Carolina, prompting an hourslong search that led to a suspect in a nearby home, the York County Sheriff’s Office said.

The York County coroner’s office said Dr. Robert Lesslie, 70, and his wife, Barbara Lesslie, 69, were pronounced dead at the scene along with grandchildren Adah Lesslie, 9, and Noah Lesslie, 5.

A man who had been working at the home, James Lewis, 38, from Gaston, was found shot to death outside, and a sixth person was hospitalized with “serious gunshot wounds,” York County Sheriff’s Office's spokesperson Trent Faris said.

Faris said deputies were called around 4:45 p.m. Wednesday to the Lesslies' home in the Rock Hill area, and spent hours searching for the suspect before finding him in a nearby home.

“We have found the person we believe is responsible and we are with him at this time and that’s all I can say about the suspect,” Faris said.The investigation is ongoing, he said.

“Dr. Lesslie was my doctor growing up,” Faris said. “Dr. Lesslie has been one of those people that everybody knows. He started Riverview Medical Center in Rock Hill and it’s been a staple in Rock Hill for years.”

A biography page of Dr. Lesslie said he and his wife of 35 years raised four children. He had been practicing medicine in Rock Hill since 1981, according to the Riverview website. He received his degree at the Medical University of South Carolina and has worked in the surrounding Rock Hill area and Charlotte, North Carolina.

Rock Hill is a city in northernmost South Carolina about 25 miles (40 kilometers) southwest of Charlotte, North Carolina.

Soory, the alleged shooter is not a red neck:

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/08/five-ki ... unty-home/

YORK COUNTY, S.C. (WBTV/AP) - The gunman who killed five people, including a prominent doctor, his wife, their two grandchildren and a worker, was a former NFL pro Phillip Adams, the Associated Press reports.

There is a pic at the link.  Doesn't look like a redneck to me.  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
DennisTheMenace » 08 Apr 2021, 8:08 am » wrote: More guns for everyone.  Rednecks will thin their own herd.  Just let them have guns.   

Ya do know that most firearm deaths in America are young blacks shooting other young blacks, right? Not an issue that stricter gun control would impact and certainly not people I think of as rednecks.

Want a real solution? You need fathers to remain in their children's lives, something that is pretty difficult to legislate. The single greatest determining factor in success or failure for an individual is an intact home. Greater than race, greater than income, greater than national origin.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Neo » 08 Apr 2021, 1:19 pm » wrote: Ya do know that most firearm deaths in America are young blacks shooting other young blacks, right? Not an issue that stricter gun control would impact and certainly not people I think of as rednecks.

Want a real solution? You need fathers to remain in their children's lives, something that is pretty difficult to legislate. The single greatest determining factor in success or failure for an individual is an intact home. Greater than race, greater than income, greater than national origin.
This is the alleged redneck:

Rock

Share      Unread post

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: This is the alleged redneck:

Crickets!!!

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Looks like you are WOKE....stupid but WOKE

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

The killer is a black ex-football player which I'm betting will be prominently displayed here. 

Edit: Called it. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Of course.  Doesn’t fit the narrative.  Can’t have a mass shooting where concussions and mental issues maybe the issue.  Gotta blame a redneck white male trump supporters every time.  Right @Blackvegetable ?

**** *******!

Rock

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 08 Apr 2021, 8:26 pm » wrote: The killer is a black ex-football player which I'm betting will be prominently displayed here. 

So he wasn't a redneck gun totin bible thumpin republican like Denise suggested? Got it.

Independent

Share      Unread post

can anything be more demonstrative of the utter blind stupidity of the raving left. 

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Just like the endless string of "Mass Shootings we had under [[[GLOBALIST AGENDA LACKEY]]] Obongo........
nobody with any STREET SMARTS should be surprised to see more of the same with [[[GLOBALIST AGENDA LACKEY]]] BIDEN

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Rock » 08 Apr 2021, 9:30 pm » wrote: So he wasn't a redneck gun totin bible thumpin republican like Denise suggested? Got it.
Please do not take it personally. 

I'm sick of the killing all the way around. This is horrific. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 8:51 pm » wrote: Of course.  Doesn’t fit the narrative.  Can’t have a mass shooting where concussions and mental issues maybe the issue.  Gotta blame a redneck white male trump supporters every time.  Right @Blackvegetable ?

**** *******!
Why am I being subjected to yet another inexplicable outburst?

Rock

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 08 Apr 2021, 9:56 pm » wrote: Please do not take it personally. 

As am I. But I'm also tired of right wing white men being blamed for it.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

Huey » 08 Apr 2021, 1:12 pm » wrote: Soory, the alleged shooter is not a red neck:

https://www.wbtv.com/2021/04/08/five-ki ... unty-home/

YORK COUNTY, S.C. (WBTV/AP) - The gunman who killed five people, including a prominent doctor, his wife, their two grandchildren and a worker, was a former NFL pro Phillip Adams, the Associated Press reports.

There is a pic at the link.  Doesn't look like a redneck to me.

NFL pro? Another CTE victim maybe?

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Move to a less "Vibrant and Wonderfully Diverse" area.
Choose one  that is 99% White.
Millions of WHITE US Citizens have gone  "cradle to grave" in these Republican Rich  Communities without ever hearing or seeing a single shot fired in anger.
Millions of Cops have gone their entire careers in these very same communities without ever firing a single shot.
Until you are able to follow my advice the least you can do is to turn off the GLOBALIST PROPAGANDA DISSEMINATION DEVICE that you have in your Living Room.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 08 Apr 2021, 10:08 pm » wrote: M̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶"̶V̶i̶b̶r̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶W̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶f̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶D̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶"̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶a̶.̶ ̶C̶h̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶9̶9̶%̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶W̶H̶I̶T̶E̶ ̶U̶S̶ ̶C̶i̶t̶i̶z̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶ ̶"̶c̶r̶a̶d̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶v̶e̶"̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶R̶e̶p̶u̶b̶l̶i̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶R̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶e̶r̶.̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶C̶o̶p̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶i̶r̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶t̶.̶ ̶U̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶L̶O̶B̶A̶L̶I̶S̶T̶ ̶P̶R̶O̶P̶A̶G̶A̶N̶D̶A̶ ̶D̶I̶S̶S̶E̶M̶I̶N̶A̶T̶I̶O̶N̶ ̶D̶E̶V̶I̶C̶E̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶L̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶R̶o̶o̶m̶.̶

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Did the truth just make your head explode...?

Let's give you a BOOSTER SHOT OF THE TRUTH just to be sure.....

Move to a less "Vibrant and Wonderfully Diverse" area.
Choose one  that is 99% White.
Millions of WHITE US Citizens have gone  "cradle to grave" in these Republican Rich  Communities without ever hearing or seeing a single shot fired in anger.
Millions of Cops have gone their entire careers in these very same communities without ever firing a single shot.
Until you are able to follow my advice the least you can do is to turn off the GLOBALIST PROPAGANDA DISSEMINATION DEVICE that you have in your Living Room.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Coolguy10013 » 08 Apr 2021, 8:26 pm » wrote: The killer is a black ex-football player which I'm betting will be prominently displayed here. 

And why not?
Your typical prog brandishes ANY killing done by whites with a creepy glee.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Yeah, right.