This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,955
Politics: Libertarian

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 2:33 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR of COURSE I did seveal things but you rae just subhuman RACIST SCUM and a LIAR so again GFY

I watch Tucker, Hannity, & Miss Ingraham very night.
Tucker starts in about 1.5/hrs.
"Be there.....or be square".

And stop hating on the White Tribe.
That is called racism.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,170
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 3:13 pm » wrote: As always I MADE A POINT and DEMOSTRATED that it is true...
Yes, we know your Tourettes syndrome and TDS is very real... nobody could fake that so convincingly for so long..
..and all I got from TreasonMonkeys is LIES STUPIDITY and CHILDISH PUNK posts.TreasonMonkeys are TRAINED to make EVERY discussion childish nonsense because even the pundits who do their thining for them KNOW they are too STUPID to address an issue or a point made or FACTS to they are determined that EVERY discussion is waged at he CHiLDISH LEVEL they have been trained for
I still would like to know what it is that I betrayed though..
Is there a con ANYWHERE that can show me where my point is WRONG or even TRY?
I'm not a con but I could make an effort if you tell me where I can find your point...

Image  

Image
 
 

User avatar
DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,157
Politics: Independent

Taipan » 16 Apr 2021, 5:25 pm » wrote: I watch Tucker, Hannity, & Miss Ingraham very night.
Tucker starts in about 1.5/hrs.
"Be there.....or be square".

And stop hating on the White Tribe.
That is called racism.
Image


What exactly is this "White Tribe" you are referring to?  Please explain. 

 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,955
Politics: Libertarian

DennisTheMenace » 17 Apr 2021, 6:15 am » wrote: Image

What exactly is this "White Tribe" you are referring to?  Please explain. 

****** love their tribe.
Latinos love their tribe.
Asians love their tribe.
Jews love their tribe.
And you love your tribe, Choctaw.

Then would why would you want to piss
on White people for doing the same thing as you?                     
:loco:  

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,617
Politics: Independent

Back in the 60's I lived in the Ellay area.
We had the horrible Watts Riots at that time.
The mayor of Ellay, Sam Yorty was an avowed John Bircher, and Orange County was a hotbed of Birchers, and all those Vietnam people were moving in.
The Chief of the Ellay Police, Parker was a hardcore RACIST, and corrupt, like the whole force he ruled. Most all of Ellay voters were staunch white Rethuglirats back then, HATERS.REAGAN became Governor and inflamed the RWNJ's and shot students at Berserkely U.

All this set the stage for a major riot! ELLAY BURNED FOR DAYS ON END.

**** CARLSON doesn't know **** about California!He should STFU!
:x   :x   :x  
Image
 
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Another CHILDISH PUNK post because you are a GUTLESS COWARD. I made a POINT I DEMONSTRATED that point you RAN AWAY from the point with several solon is a ppopy head childish NONSNEES but what you DID NOT DO. Wha tyou are TOO STUPID to even try to do. Whayt you GUTLESS COWARD TreasonMonkeys NEVER DO is to adrress the point I made. You are a GUTLESS COWARD and you KNOW you are FAR TOO STUPID to even UNDERSSTAND what points are much less have the GUTS to address them
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Now we have several MORE GUTLESS COWARD TreasonMonkeys making CHIULDISH PUNK posts just like CoozerPUNK and not ONE of them even TRIED to address the point I made. EVERY TreasonMonkey on this site is a GUTLESS COWARD every one of them KNOWS they are TOO STUPID to even TRY to address a point every one of them is TRAINED to act like a petty childish PUNK because not ONE of them has the intellect to even TRY to address a point. GUTLESS COWARDS and MORONS every single one

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,490
Politics: Conservative

solon » 17 Apr 2021, 3:49 pm » wrote: Now we have several MORE GUTLESS COWARD TreasonMonkeys making CHIULDISH PUNK posts just like CoozerPUNK and not ONE of them even TRIED to address the point I made. EVERY TreasonMonkey on this site is a GUTLESS COWARD every one of them KNOWS they are TOO STUPID to even TRY to address a point every one of them is TRAINED to act like a petty childish PUNK because not ONE of them has the intellect to even TRY to address a point. GUTLESS COWARDS and MORONS every single one

That's because you aren't worth wasting time on. All you do is call names and throw out insults. It doesn't matter what anyone else says as a rebuttal you'll say the same **** over and over. 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22,855
Politics: Conservative

FOS » 16 Apr 2021, 2:31 pm » wrote: you are obviously very emotional...but you havent even said anything which suggests he is wrong.

Not that you don't know this already, but it's like what were discussing yesterday, Jews are obnoxious whiners...and why are their women so ugly? I mean, there are a few cuties here and there, but most of them are short, stout, and look like men.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Rock » 17 Apr 2021, 5:03 pm » wrote: That's because you aren't worth wasting time on. All you do is call names and throw out insults. It doesn't matter what anyone else says as a rebuttal you'll say the same **** over and over.
You are A LIAR and everyone can SEE THAT. I MADE A POINT.  I BACKED IT UP with demostrations of what was said and why it was racist. YOU just came as always to TELL LIES and act like the petty PUNK you are. You STILL KNOW you are TOO STUPID to ADDRESS THE ISSUE. So we get ANOTHER TreasonMonkey maknig ANOTHER CHiLDISH PuNK posts because he is ANOTEHR GUTLESS COWARD who knows he is TOO STUPID to address hhe issue so keep trying to make the discussion what is wrong with ME but for goodness sake NEVER EXPOSE how STUPID yo u are by even TRYING TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE. GOD you TreasonMonkeys are COWARDS
 

User avatar
Rock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,490
Politics: Conservative

solon » 17 Apr 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote: You are A LIAR and everyone can SEE THAT. I MADE A POINT.  I BACKED IT UP with demostrations of what was said and why it was racist. YOU just came as always to TELL LIES and act like the petty PUNK you are. You STILL KNOW you are TOO STUPID to ADDRESS THE ISSUE. So we get ANOTHER TreasonMonkey maknig ANOTHER CHiLDISH PuNK posts because he is ANOTEHR GUTLESS COWARD who knows he is TOO STUPID to address hhe issue so keep trying to make the discussion what is wrong with ME but for goodness sake NEVER EXPOSE how STUPID yo u are by even TRYING TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE. GOD you TreasonMonkeys are COWARDS
Thanks for making my point.  :wave:  

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,744

FOS » 16 Apr 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: but is he wrong.
...his priorities are **** up...like yours...he's a monetary ignoramus... like you....

....he's a **** puppet like all the rest of the [bank$ter] 'media', you dense *******....  Image   
 
 
Last edited by peepee on 17 Apr 2021, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

Vegas » 17 Apr 2021, 5:07 pm » wrote: Not that you don't know this already, but it's like what were discussing yesterday, Jews are obnoxious whiners...and why are their women so ugly? I mean, there are a few cuties here and there, but most of them are short, stout, and look like men.

the jewish genotype is basically about 70% Italian and 30% middle eastern. And they tend to look exactly like that mix to me.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

peepee » 17 Apr 2021, 5:15 pm » wrote: ...his priorities are **** up...like yours...he's a monetary ignoramus... like you....

....he a **** puppet like all the rest of the [bank$ter] 'media', you dense *******....  Image

do you remember when i bothered to respond to your posts?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22,855
Politics: Conservative

FOS » 17 Apr 2021, 5:15 pm » wrote: the jewish genotype is basically about 70% Italian and 30% middle eastern. And they tend to look exactly like that mix to me.

Yeah, they do. But Italian and middle Eastern women aren't usually bad looking. Mostly anyway. What happen to the genes of the Jewish women? Did they mutate along the way? 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Rock » 17 Apr 2021, 5:08 pm » wrote: Thanks for making my point.  Image
you didt HAVE a POINT GUTLESS COWARD the thread is about Tuckers RACISM and all you did was attack ME because you KNOW you are too STUPID to even TRY to ADDRESS THE ISSUE
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

Vegas » 17 Apr 2021, 5:19 pm » wrote: Yeah, they do. But Italian and middle Eastern women aren't usually bad looking. Mostly anyway. What happen to the genes of the Jewish women? Did they mutate along the way?

well jews also happen to be the most inbred people on earth...which means their peculiar traits are going to be greatly accented...kinda like my little dachshund (hes a wonderful dog...but dachsund's very odd appearance is greatly caused by massive inbreeding)

User avatar
peepee

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,744

FOS » 17 Apr 2021, 5:17 pm » wrote: do you remember when i bothered to respond to your posts?
...i don't give a **** if you 'respond' or not, estranged trumptard/trey gowdytard... i use you as an example of what happens to loud :o  trifling monetary ignoramuses...  ;)  
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Several MORE TraesonMonkey posts NOT ONE trying to ADDRESS THE POINT. Nothing but GUTLESS COWARDS

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22,855
Politics: Conservative

FOS » 17 Apr 2021, 5:21 pm » wrote: well jews also happen to be the most inbred people on earth...which means their peculiar traits are going to be greatly accented...kinda like my little dachshund (hes a wonderful dog...but dachsund's very odd appearance is greatly caused by massive inbreeding)

I didn't know that, but it makes sense given their history. 

@Blackvegetable  , were your parents siblings? 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, neue regel, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Vegas giants, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 577 guests