This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Vegas » 17 Apr 2021, 5:26 pm » wrote: I didn't know that, but it makes sense given their history. 

@Blackvegetable  , were your parents siblings?
I understand that bv is actually a mischling..so this wouldn't apply to him.

But in his case it is even worse. Because he clearly inherited the **** personality of the jew, but lacks the verbal iq that Jews rely on to decieve people and not get themselves killed. This is a phenomenon known as outbreeding depression.

​​​​​​The **** personality of the jew...the fact they have no honor, don't care about truth, have zero empathy for non jews etc. helps the jew thrive in their native habitat (being parasites on other nations). But the risk it comes with is people might decide they don't like you and just kill you. So the verbal iq is absolutely necessary to pursue this strategy. 

Reminds me a lot of this guy who posted after me, who may also be a mischling. Jew father if I had to guess. 

Last edited by FOS on 17 Apr 2021, 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

FOS » 17 Apr 2021, 5:39 pm » wrote: I understand that bv is actually a mischling..so this wouldn't apply to him.

But in his case it is even worse. Because he clearly inherited the **** personality of the jew, but lacks the verbal iq that Jews r ly on to decieve people and not get themselves killed. This is a phenomenon known as outbreeding depression.
Man you nazis are so weak and powerless.    Like helpless kittens
lol

peepee

Share      Unread post

...solon, you lazy bidentard, please provide the link(s) to the piece(s) you criticize and the actual words uttered by the bank$ter poodle and 50-dollar-haircut-on-a-5-dollar-head, puppet carlson.... [little do these republicrat-level folks under$tand...and their bidentarded/trumptarded descriptions of events defy reality]...  ;)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0e4QjoJ4wc&t=1011s

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

solon » 17 Apr 2021, 3:47 pm » wrote: Another CHILDISH PUNK post because you are a GUTLESS COWARD. I made a POINT I DEMONSTRATED that point you RAN AWAY from the point with several solon is a ppopy head childish NONSNEES but what you DID NOT DO. Wha tyou are TOO STUPID to even try to do. Whayt you GUTLESS COWARD TreasonMonkeys NEVER DO is to adrress the point I made. You are a GUTLESS COWARD and you KNOW you are FAR TOO STUPID to even UNDERSSTAND what points are much less have the GUTS to address them

Thank you for noticing.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Taipan » 17 Apr 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: ****** love their tribe.
Latinos love their tribe.
Asians love their tribe.
Jews love their tribe.
And you love your tribe, Choctaw.

Then would why would you want to piss
on White people for doing the same thing as you?                     
How do you know what ******, Latinos, Asians, or Jews love?

Are you a member of one of these "tribes"? 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 18 Apr 2021, 6:45 am » wrote:
Posers are always good fodder. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

peepee » 17 Apr 2021, 7:17 pm » wrote: ...solon, you lazy bidentard, please provide the link(s) to the piece(s) you criticize and the actual words uttered by the bank$ter poodle and 50-dollar-haircut-on-a-5-dollar-head, puppet carlson.... [little do these republicrat-level folks under$tand...and their bidentarded/trumptarded descriptions of events defy reality]...  Image  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0e4QjoJ4wc&t=1011s
GFY you intellectually lazy and bankrupt both sides are the same MORON. I heard it on the RACIO I HEARD the clips and unless someone is going to discuss the MERITS it really wasnt WORTH my time to spend an hour or so running down each quote that I HEARD Tucker say

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/tucker-ca ... s-n1264099

Tucker talks about what I said concerning Virginia at about 6:50

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker- ... -elections

Here he is talking about California being reliably Republican during those years HOW many of those years did they have Republican Senators? Governors? Tucker is a LIARIn 1980, Ronald Reagan, California's former governor, became president of the United States. In retrospect, it never got any better for California. Midway through his second term, Reagan signed something called the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Though he likely didn't realize it at the time, that law made future Ronald Reagans impossible. The Immigration Reform and Control Act brought about an amnesty, and a path to citizenship, for nearly three million foreign nationals living in the U.S. illegally. The next year, by executive order, Reagan added to that number. He halted the deportation of another 100,000 illegal minors, the Dreamers of his day.

There's not much debate about how this happened. The counties in California with the highest percentage of Republicans are, not coincidentally, those with the lowest percentage of immigrants and vice versa. California changed because the population changed. Analysis of the 2012 presidential election, for example, showed that if you lived in the state of California in 1980, you probably still voted Republican. Your views hadn't really changed. But as your state swelled with foreign voters, your views became irrelevant. Your political power, the power to control your own life, disappeared with the arrival of new people who diluted your vote. That was the whole point.

Just like I said That should be enough to show I am not making any of this up

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

DennisTheMenace » 18 Apr 2021, 6:45 am » wrote: How do you know what ******, Latinos, Asians, or Jews love?

Are you a member of one of these "tribes"? 

When you go to the Olympics, don't you root for the USA ?
Don't all the other people root for their individual nations.?
Here is my point.
Just because I am in an Olympic boxing match with an Australian, does not mean I hate Australia.
He boxes for his country.........I box for mine.   
Same thing with race.      You can love your own Tribe...........w/o hating on the other tribes.

Now, wouldn't that make the Angels smile ?                          
:)  

solon

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 17 Apr 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: Thank you for noticing.
Yes see how much you REVEL in hoping you ANNOY someone. You are PROUD of being a TROLl proud that you are SO STUPID yo udont even UNDERSTAND issues just scew with those who try to discuss them. Yes you are PROUD that acting like a petty FIVE year old is all your tiny intellect is capable of

solon

Share      Unread post

I think I have demostrated my OP claim. Tucker Carlson IS in FACT a RACIST PIG and not a single rightwing TreasonMonkey MORON has even TRIED to show that I am WRONG in my assertion so I accept the SURRENDER of all TreasonMonkeys on this site and feel that QED is justified

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

solon » 18 Apr 2021, 2:17 pm » wrote: Yes see how much you REVEL in hoping you ANNOY someone. You are PROUD of being a TROLl proud that you are SO STUPID yo udont even UNDERSTAND issues just scew with those who try to discuss them. Yes you are PROUD that acting like a petty FIVE year old is all your tiny intellect is capable of

You are putting way more into this than I am.

The stakes must be very high for you. I will try to understand that.

For me, the stakes are:
Being thought less of by people who I a) don't know and b) don't care about their opinion.

Now take a breath and realize this. I don't revel in a **** thing you do, say, react to, etc.
You are a metronome of stupidity. I have more fun trying to annoy the paint on a wall.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 18 Apr 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: When you go to the Olympics, don't you root for the USA ?
Here is my point.
Just because I am in an Olympic boxing match with an Australian, does not mean I hate Australia.
Same thing with race.      You can love your own Tribe...........w/o hating on the other tribes.

Are your claiming to be an Olympic boxer? 

You seem like a typical right wing racist to me.

Prove me wrong. 

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 18 Apr 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: When you go to the Olympics, don't you root for the USA ?
Here is my point.

You are silly.  

Hell...you aren't even good enough to be in the military.

That's why you are a sand crab. 

Hooyah!

Taipan

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 19 Apr 2021, 7:32 am » wrote: Are your claiming to be an Olympic boxer? 

You seem like a typical right wing racist to me.

Prove me wrong. 

Prove you wrong ?
Why should I care what you think ?
In your eyes, a racist is anyone who won't bow the black-power movement.
You will..........but I won't.      Real men don't bow to social pressure.
And you standing next to me........ makes you look about 1" tall.

Boxer ?
It was 'figuratively speaking'.      An example.
Try to keep up with the conversation, Chief.                                            
:clap:  

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 19 Apr 2021, 8:59 am » wrote: Prove you wrong ?
Why should I care what you think ?
In your eyes, a racist is anyone who won't bow the black-power movement.
You will..........but I won't.      Real men don't bow to social pressure.
And you standing next to me........ makes you look about 1" tall.

Boxer ?
It was 'figuratively speaking'.      An example.
Try to keep up with the conversation, Chief.                                            
If you don't care what I think...why are you responding to my post sand crab?

Don't try to figure out what I think.  It will make you even more of fool than you already are. 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 19 Apr 2021, 9:12 am » wrote: If you don't care what I think...why are you responding to my post sand crab?

Don't try to figure out what I think.  It will make you even more of fool than you already are. 

It is my job to school you......in the ways of the world.                                      :clap:  

solon

Share      Unread post

I have no stakes I amuse myself here till I get bored and then go do other things. You are a PUNK I point that out. You help by showing again and again that BEING A PUNK is why YOU come here.. I have no emotional investment that is just one more thing you are so STUPID it was easy to BRAINWASH you to think,  Just keep making my point. You are STUPID. You know it. I know it. Everyone else reading our posts can see it. You have NO intellect to actually JOIN a discussion so you screw with people and HOPE DESPERATELY you can annoy them because being a PUNK is your only interest like a small petty not very bright child.  It is what you have been TRAINED to do.  Good luck with that

solon

Share      Unread post

More TreasonMonkeys surrendering. More childish stupidity not ONE SINGLE ATTEMPT at addressing the substance of the post. TreasonMonkeys are GUTLESS COWARDS

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

solon » 19 Apr 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: I have no stakes I amuse myself here till I get bored and then go do other things. You are a PUNK I point that out. You help by showing again and again that BEING A PUNK is why YOU come here.. I have no emotional investment that is just one more thing you are so STUPID it was easy to BRAINWASH you to think,  Just keep making my point. You are STUPID. You know it. I know it. Everyone else reading our posts can see it. You have NO intellect to actually JOIN a discussion so you screw with people and HOPE DESPERATELY you can annoy them because being a PUNK is your only interest like a small petty not very bright child.  It is what you have been TRAINED to do.  Good luck with that

Likewise.
I have brainwashed you into thinking exactly what I intended.
If you were actually worthy of ANY discussion, you would already know it.

Hope this helps...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

solon » 19 Apr 2021, 12:20 pm » wrote: More TreasonMonkeys surrendering. More childish stupidity not ONE SINGLE ATTEMPT at addressing the substance of the post. TreasonMonkeys are GUTLESS COWARDS

Substance?