This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Recently Tucker Carlson, who never met a NAZI he didnt love or a whire supremacist talking point he wouldnt push on air, went on a RANT about demographics the favorite subject of the RACST PIG. He ranted NOT about illegal immigrants but IMMIGRANTS THEMSELVES DARING TO VORE when they become citizens..

He talked about California and of course he LIED about Califnoria. He acted like California was reliably republican in the eighties which is NONSENE California almost elected SOCIALIST Upton Sinclair Governor in 1934. While Cal sometimes elects Rep Governors they for DECADES vote reliably Democratic Jerry Brown AND his father both served multiple terms as Governor STAUNCH liberals they are. I LIVED in California at this time and the biggest demographich change  I saw in the late seventies and eighties were Iranian and Vietnamese coming in large numbers. Then Tucker said immigrants, NOT ILLEGAL but immigrants came and suddenly California became Democratic an INSANELY STUPID LIE.  CAl, RARELY goes GOP for president  and the assemtbly is pretty much ALWAYS been Democratic they only RARELY will vote a Republican as Senator.  But Tucker taked about the DEMOGRAPHIC change and IMMIGRANTS voting as if it were a nefarious plot that CITIZENS who were not WHITE were voting

He then talked about Virginia said they have a large immigrant population. He said they were hard workers and many had their own bussinesses and good for them bu tthey arent the same POLITICALLY. In other words they DARED to vote and their CHILDREN DARE to vote.  

Tucker is saying pretty much directly that NO COALITION that includes non white people is legitimate. He is saying that Republicans dont CARE they are a minority they care ONLY THE COLOR of their voters and its time to STOP the ones who are not WHITE from voting,

Tucker then said something FLAT OUT RACIST. he said that Kamela Haris would not allow 200.000 POLISH voters in the US because they vote Republican. FIRST no they dont. Polish immigrants went OVERWHELMINGLY for Obama and while Trump made some inroads into that Polish immigrants are still farily Democratic swing vote but he wanted to talk about some WHITE immigrants so he LIED about them to make his point. Also of course he didnt say BIDEN wouldnt let them in since Biden is a WHITE MAN and that wouldnt make his point he said Kamela Harris so he could blame it on someone black



Tucker is a LIAR Tucker is a MORON but mostly Tucker is a RACIST PIG

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 816
Politics: Conservative

Then stop watching him and reading what he writes.

Like it or not (and I don't care for him...have never watched him, and don't plan of starting), he is entitled to his opinions. And as long as a network allows him air time, he gets to share his opinions.

Like everyone else in "the field", he is an entertainer and says/does things to get ratings.

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,590
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: Tucker Carlson is a RACIST PIG
 Tucker Carlson is a CANDY-*** PUNK!!!!
.
"After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father, who advised him that "they'll take anybody." .
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller
.
https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/The_Daily_Caller
.
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/?s=the+daily+caller
.
https://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/03/mickey-kaus-quits-daily-caller-after-tucker-carlson-pulls-critical-fox-news-column-204135
.
https://www.salon.com/2012/04/26/tucker_carlsons_downward_spiral/
.
Image

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: Recently Tucker Carlson, who never met a NAZI he didnt love or a whire supremacist talking point he wouldnt push on air, went on a RANT about demographics the favorite subject of the RACST PIG. He ranted NOT about illegal immigrants but IMMIGRANTS THEMSELVES DARING TO VORE when they become citizens..

He talked about California and of course he LIED about Califnoria. He acted like California was reliably republican in the eighties which is NONSENE California almost elected SOCIALIST Upton Sinclair Governor in 1934. While Cal sometimes elects Rep Governors they for DECADES vote reliably Democratic Jerry Brown AND his father both served multiple terms as Governor STAUNCH liberals they are. I LIVED in California at this time and the biggest demographich change  I saw in the late seventies and eighties were Iranian and Vietnamese coming in large numbers. Then Tucker said immigrants, NOT ILLEGAL but immigrants came and suddenly California became Democratic an INSANELY STUPID LIE.  CAl, RARELY goes GOP for president  and the assemtbly is pretty much ALWAYS been Democratic they only RARELY will vote a Republican as Senator.  But Tucker taked about the DEMOGRAPHIC change and IMMIGRANTS voting as if it were a nefarious plot that CITIZENS who were not WHITE were voting

He then talked about Virginia said they have a large immigrant population. He said they were hard workers and many had their own bussinesses and good for them bu tthey arent the same POLITICALLY. In other words they DARED to vote and their CHILDREN DARE to vote.  

Tucker is saying pretty much directly that NO COALITION that includes non white people is legitimate. He is saying that Republicans dont CARE they are a minority they care ONLY THE COLOR of their voters and its time to STOP the ones who are not WHITE from voting,

Tucker then said something FLAT OUT RACIST. he said that Kamela Haris would not allow 200.000 POLISH voters in the US because they vote Republican. FIRST no they dont. Polish immigrants went OVERWHELMINGLY for Obama and while Trump made some inroads into that Polish immigrants are still farily Democratic swing vote but he wanted to talk about some WHITE immigrants so he LIED about them to make his point. Also of course he didnt say BIDEN wouldnt let them in since Biden is a WHITE MAN and that wouldnt make his point he said Kamela Harris so he could blame it on someone black

Tucker is a LIAR Tucker is a MORON but mostly Tucker is a RACIST PIG
but is he wrong.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

ConsRule » 16 Apr 2021, 2:18 pm » wrote: Then stop watching him and reading what he writes.

Like it or not (and I don't care for him...have never watched him, and don't plan of starting), he is entitled to his opinions. And as long as a network allows him air time, he gets to share his opinions.

Like everyone else in "the field", he is an entertainer and says/does things to get ratings.
GFY that is not my only option I can also find out what he says and COMPLAIN about what a RACIST PIG he is and I DONT CARE whether you lkie it or not 
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 16 Apr 2021, 2:23 pm » wrote: but is he wrong.
No one CARES what subhuman RACIST PIGS and NAZI PROPAGANDA TROLLS like you think. It IS ANTI AMERICAN to decide that coalitions that include non white voters are illegitimate and he is WRONG that they are. He is also WRONG about California EVER being Republican and that Polish voters are RALIABLE REPUBLICANS he LIED about those things actuall

RACIST PIG I forgot to use peanut gallery or I would just TOSS RACIST PIGS like you so GFY I am done with you
 
 
Last edited by solon on 16 Apr 2021, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,284
Politics: Fascist

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 2:30 pm » wrote: No one CARES what subhuman RACIST PIGS and NAZI PROPAGANDA TROLLS like you think. It IS ANTI AMERICAN to decide that coalitions that include non white voters are illegitimate and he is WRONG that they are. RACIST PIG I forgot to use peanut gallery or I would just TOSS RACIST PIGS like you so GFY I am done with you

you are obviously very emotional...but you havent even said anything which suggests he is wrong.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

FOS » 16 Apr 2021, 2:31 pm » wrote: you are obviously very emotional...but you havent even said anything which suggests he is wrong.
You are a LIAR of COURSE I did seveal things but you rae just subhuman RACIST SCUM and a LIAR so again GFY 
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,558
Location: cranium of a human

solon is a STUPID ***.

Proof is in his many (nearly indentical) posts.
A first class drooler, late bedwetter and spamming troll, solon brings all he's got to the board.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 16 Apr 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: solon is a STUPID ***.

Proof is in his many (nearly indentical) posts.
A first class drooler, late bedwetter and spamming troll, solon brings all he's got to the board.
What a SHOCK a PUNK being a PUNK again.Since you are TOO STUPID to even TRY to address the FACTS I CITED or the POINT I MADE you ralk about ridentical posts this one is a repeat of WHICH one again LIAR

You are a LIAR and a GUTLESS COWARD who KNOWS you are too STUPID to address the ISSUE I PROVED in my OP so you act like the petty CHILDISH PUNK you are which is what you do about 80% of the time.How SAD that being a PUNK is the only reason you come here
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,558
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 2:46 pm » wrote: What a SHOCK a PUNK being a PUNK again.Since you are TOO STUPID to even TRY to address the FACTS I CITED or the POINT I MADE you ralk about ridentical posts this one is a repeat of WHICH one again LIAR

You are a LIAR and a GUTLESS COWARD who KNOWS you are too STUPID to address the ISSUE I PROVED in my OP so you act like the petty CHILDISH PUNK you are which is what you do about 80% of the time.How SAD that being a PUNK is the only reason you come here

Way too stupid to read...

Next time just give me the punchline.

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 816
Politics: Conservative

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote: GFY that is not my only option I can also find out what he says and COMPLAIN about what a RACIST PIG he is and I DONT CARE whether you lkie it or not

Personally, I think you would be better off emotionally if you simply ignored/avoided him...like I do Rachael Madcow.

JMO
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

YOU are too STUPID to read anything. Reading and knowing stuff takes HIGHER BRAIN FUCTION and you are too STUPID to ever even TRY to accompish any of that so BEING A PUNK is all you do... I MADE A POINT. I USED logic and Tuckers words. YOU are too STUPID to read and understand it so you act like a petty child like you usually do. So just keep BEING a petty childish PUNK and I will keep exposing what a PUNK you are
 
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,558
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 2:58 pm » wrote: YOU are too STUPID to read anything. Reading and knowing stuff takes HIGHER BRAIN FUCTION and you are too STUPID to ever even TRY to accompish any of that so BEING A PUNK is all you do... I MADE A POINT. I USED logic and Tuckers words. YOU are too STUPID to read and understand it so you act like a petty child like you usually do. So just keep BEING a petty childish PUNK and I will keep exposing what a PUNK you are

You said everything in your title.
No need to read some ridiculous string of words attempting to justify your slur.

Your are a narrow-minded slug. Your judgement of others is wrong.
Anyone being called stupid by a slug is happy that a slug views them as different from themselves.
Thank you, slug.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

I get that you are SO STUPID that reading and knowing stuff is just too much for you.  I made a POINT and then used his words to PROVE IT. You just want every discussion to be CHILDISH PUNK sfuff which is all you do. Tucker is a poopyhead NUH UH.  YOUR STUPIDITY is not my problem keep telling us WHY being a PUNK is all you have the intellect for and the ONLY thing ANYBODY should be doing. You are too STUPID for anything else and you have made that point admirably but that is no reason why HUMANS dont enjoy ACTUAL DISCOURSE. Too bad you are too STUPID to understand it
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

As always I MADE A POINT and DEMOSTRATED that it is true and all I got from TreasonMonkeys is LIES STUPIDITY and CHILDISH PUNK posts.TreasonMonkeys are TRAINED to make EVERY discussion childish nonsense because even the pundits who do their thining for them KNOW they are too STUPID to address an issue or a point made or FACTS to they are determined that EVERY discussion is waged at he CHiLDISH LEVEL they have been trained for

Is there a con ANYWHERE that can show me where my point is WRONG or even TRY?

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Tucker Carlson was being a RACIST PIG. I DEMOSTRATED it and NO TreasonMonkey racist has even TRIED to show why it is WRONG. Gutless cowards every single one of them

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,475
Politics: Liberal

Now you will see the GUTLESS COWARDS wait till I get bored and move on to come in and act like petty children again but notice what they WILL NOT DO is ADDRESS THE ISSUE or even TRY to engage on the subject to try to show where I am wrong. GUTLESS COWARDS every one of them

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 15,996
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
ConsRule » 16 Apr 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: Personally, I think you would be better off emotionally if you simply ignored/avoided him...like I do Rachael Madcow.

JMO
ha ha ha ha.. thats says a mouth full. I avoid IT too. Image  
Least I can tell Tucker is a man? 
The other one.  mad cow. I'm not sure... looks like Comey to me.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 19,558
Location: cranium of a human

solon » 16 Apr 2021, 3:11 pm » wrote: I get that you are SO STUPID that reading and knowing stuff is just too much for you.  I made a POINT and then used his words to PROVE IT. You just want every discussion to be CHILDISH PUNK sfuff which is all you do. Tucker is a poopyhead NUH UH.  YOUR STUPIDITY is not my problem keep telling us WHY being a PUNK is all you have the intellect for and the ONLY thing ANYBODY should be doing. You are too STUPID for anything else and you have made that point admirably but that is no reason why HUMANS dont enjoy ACTUAL DISCOURSE. Too bad you are too STUPID to understand it

You are the worst parrot here.
Actual discourse?
How can you even propose that, ya drooling ****?

Here's a question for you:
Why not comment on THE **** PRESIDENT daily?
We saw the horrors visited upon us from your oh-so-informative posts before.

Inform us all NOW about the wonders of a Biden presidency. Daily.

You cannot.
You have to go after a talking head because that **** is a terrible person and a worse president.
:ninja:  

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1620678236, Vegas, Vegas giants, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 579 guests