This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: I think potatoes are good for breakfast

Did OAN say they weren't?

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: Breaking bad is the best show on tv

Stay on topic, hypocrite boy.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 12:28 pm » wrote: Breaking bad is the best show on tv

What did OAN say about that?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon


You posted:

Breaking bad is the best show on tv

And you are concerned with the topic.  So I asked what OAN has to say about that.  Considering that is the topic.  

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn


Please don't answer this @Huey  VG has been backed into a corner again, and he is resulting to his middle school behavior to try and deter.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: What does oan have to do with the op?

Middle school behavior. Lol

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: How is your post related to the op?

How is Breaking Bad or Star wars related? Hypocrite boy.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 12:43 pm » wrote: Wait....are we supposed to stay on topic?  Lol

Lol

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: What does oan have to do with the op?

Sorry, you are spamming with nonsense on multiple threads.  Got my threads mixed up.  My bad.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Vegas » 20 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: You are lying by saying I am lying. 

Evidence is everywhere, everyday.  But again, you already know that.
If "I say so" is good enough, then our "problems" are behind us..


Have a lovely day.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: If "I say so" is good enough, then our "problems" are behind us..

Have a lovely day.

LOL! @Huey  . And he is down for the count. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Vegas » 20 Apr 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: LOL! @Huey  . And he is down for the count.
If it isn't, then you got work to do.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: If it isn't, then you got work to do.

Your conditions have been met.  Do you have that argument and associated quotes?   You bluff is called.  Well, you bluff was called a while ago.  You keep adding conditions. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 1:03 pm » wrote: Your conditions have been met.  Do you have that argument and associated quotes?   You bluff is called.  Well, you bluff was called a while ago.  You keep adding conditions.
Started...had to take a call..

Now doing my HIIT, finished stairs gotta kick this bag.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 1:05 pm » wrote: Started...had to take a call..

Now doing my HIIT, finished stairs gotta kick this bag.

Still nothing.  You have had 24 hours.  When you start whining about how busy you are that is a sign you have nothing.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 1:06 pm » wrote: Still nothing.  You have had 24 hours.  When you start whining about how busy you are that is a sign you have nothing.
I knew that would trigger the **** out of you, Sheilagh..

Now sit, and wait.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 1:09 pm » wrote: I knew that would trigger the **** out of you, Sheilagh..

Now sit, and wait.

I am laughing.  You have this odd sense of what triggered is.  You did this with your Pfiffer loss.  Claimed you were going to Japan although you did not leave for 5 days after it.  You did the same thing last year with your loss over Feb 8th!  You said you needed two weeks.  Well, guess what?  Now, you have had 24 hours on this and you still have nothing.

No, the problem is you can't find anything.  All your conditions were met a long time ago.  Even the ones you added each time I agreed.  Your bluff is called.

The next time you want to call me into a thread be prepared with an argument. 
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 1:14 pm » wrote: I am laughing.  You have this odd sense of what triggered is.  You did this with your Pfiffer loss.  Claimed you were going to Japan although you did not leave for 5 days after it.  You did the same thing last year with your loss over Feb 8th!  You said you needed two weeks.  Well, guess what?  Now, you have had 24 hours on this and you still have nothing.

No, the problem is you can't find anything.  All your conditions were met a long time ago.  Even the ones you added each time I agreed.  Your bluff is called.

The next time you want to call me into a thread be prepared with an argument.
Dwarf,

Your narratives are for your self abuse purposes only...
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 1:17 pm » wrote: Dwarf,

Your narratives are for your self abuse purposes only...

Sorry, you still have not provided an argument or quotes.  The only self abuse is yours. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 1:20 pm » wrote: Sorry, you still have not provided an argument or quotes.  The only self abuse is yours.
Stalky,

At the gym.


Sit.



Wait.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Buffalo, ConsRule, Crazytrain, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, FJB, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jinn Martini, leftist, LibDave, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, pwingly, Semrush [Bot], SharminSultana, SJConspirator, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth, Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Zeets2 and 593 guests