This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 1:31 pm » wrote: Stalky,

At the gym.

Sit.

Wait.

So you shower before you work out, liar.  Sorry, this argument should have been ready 24 hours ago, Troll.

And YOU stalked me, idiot.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 1:33 pm » wrote: So you shower before you work out, liar.  Sorry, this argument should have been ready 24 hours ago, Troll.

And YOU stalked me, idiot.
Yes...I do.

Sit..

Wait..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 1:35 pm » wrote: Yes...I do.

Sit..

Wait..

You would probably smell better if you showered after your work out.  You might not have to live alone if you did.

Now where is that argument you claimed to have yesterday?  I was right, you didn't have one.  And still don't.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 1:37 pm » wrote: You would probably smell better if you showered after your work out.  You might not have to live alone if you did.

Now where is that argument you claimed to have yesterday?  I was right, you didn't have one.  And still don't.
If I want to know how to be an unappetizing little loser like you I wll ask.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Blackvegetable » 18 Apr 2021, 9:47 pm » wrote: Domestic terrorism incidents have soared to new highs in the United States, driven chiefly by white-supremacist, anti-Muslim and anti-government extremists on the far right, according to a Washington Post analysis of data compiled by the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

The surge reflects a growing threat from homegrown terrorism not seen in a quarter-century, with right-wing extremist attacks and plots greatly eclipsing those from the far left and causing more deaths, the analysis shows.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... rism-data/
****** are still the leading cause of murder in the USA.  Gonna be fun watching them burn **** down in those blue cities in the coming days.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 1:47 pm » wrote: If I want to know how to be an unappetizing little loser like you I wll ask.

Loser?  Lmao!  I am married and been with the same women for 23 years.  You have seen the pics.  I am not a 63 year old senior citizen who lives alone and posts here 100 times a day.  

So no, I am not the loser.  

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 1:52 pm » wrote: Loser?  Lmao!  I am married and been with the same women for 23 years.  You have seen the pics.  I am not a 63 year old senior citizen who lives alone and posts here 100 times a day.  

I don't remember you posting fake underwear pics, either.

Huey

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 20 Apr 2021, 1:53 pm » wrote: I don't remember you posting fake underwear pics, either.

Good Call!  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 1:52 pm » wrote: Loser?  Lmao!  I am married and been with the same women for 23 years.  You have seen the pics.  I am not a 63 year old senior citizen who lives alone and posts here 100 times a day.  

Loser?  Lmao!  I am married and been with the same women

Writes itself.

Huey

Share      Unread post

And don't forget the growing gaggle of grand kids.  While you are wasting away here on Saturdays posting hundreds of time I am enjoying life with them.

You wanna try that loser thing again, Hanes?

Ps.  Where is that argument you had ready yesterday?  

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: And don't forget the growing gaggle of grand kids.  While you are wasting away here on Saturdays posting hundreds of time I am enjoying life with them.

I had to google OAN.  Life is a wonderful thing once you tune out the superfluous noise.

I just finished up doing a refinish on this 1966 22' Chris Craft Sea skiff.

Huey

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 20 Apr 2021, 2:24 pm » wrote: I had to google OAN.  Life is a wonderful thing once you tune out the superfluous noise.

I just finished up doing a refinish on this 1966 22' Chris Craft Sea skiff.

Looks good.  What next?

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 2:24 pm » wrote: Looks good.  What next?

Nothing right now. We will be heading back to Canada around the first of June, so not really any time to get into a project right now.

We have to take my father in laws estate through probate and be doing a fairly major reno on the cottage.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: And don't forget the growing gaggle of grand kids.  While you are wasting away here on Saturdays posting hundreds of time I am enjoying life with them.

Your kids figured out the procreation thing?

Wow..

Huey

Share      Unread post

crimsongulf » 20 Apr 2021, 2:30 pm » wrote: Nothing right now. We will be heading back to Canada around the first of June, so not really any time to get into a project right now.

We have to take my father in laws estate through probate and be doing a fairly major reno on the cottage.

Well, I miss ya around.  I was in ENterprise a few weeks ago for my oldest son's wedding.  Sometimes I miss your state.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 2:31 pm » wrote: Your kids figured out the procreation thing?

Wow..

Yeah, and two of them are thinking of moving to Salem in the Lawrence Area.

Anyway, you got that argument now?

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

AbitaBeer
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 2:31 pm » wrote: Well, I miss ya around.  I was in ENterprise a few weeks ago for my oldest son's wedding.  Sometimes I miss your state.

We just got our dock, seawall, and boathouse repaired from Sally three weeks ago.  I had a lot more free time when I was still in business.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 2:32 pm » wrote: Yeah, and two of them are thinking of moving to Salem in the Lawrence Area.

Anyway, you got that argument now?
They like rice and beans?

They'll love Lawrence.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 2:37 pm » wrote: They like rice and beans?

They'll love Lawrence.

THey might.  They like beef, they hunt and own guns.  Would be a nice addition to the area.  ANd they will bring their voting tendencies with them.   But you don't have time for this kind a banter.  You have an argument and quotes to post that should have been done 25 hours.  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: If it isn't, then you got work to do.

Oh look, Veghead trying to run away from his responsibility and pawn it off on someone else. 

Make an argument, and defend it, coward. 

1. More evasions and deflections.
2. More of the same ****....