This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: THey might.  They like beef, they hunt and own guns.  Would be a nice addition to the area.  ANd they will bring their voting tendencies with them.   But you don't have time for this kind a banter.  You have an argument and quotes to post that should have been done 25 hours.
Lawrence is in Mass...
But you don't have time for this kind a banter.  You have an argument and quotes to post that should have been done 25 hours.
How many of those hours were spent trying to get you to agree to acknowledge your words?

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: Lawrence is in Mass...

How many of those hours were spent trying to get you to agree to acknowledge your words?

I did said Lawerence area.  RIght on the border.  In the area YOU claim live.  Maybe Salem. 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 3:27 pm » wrote: I did said Lawerence area.  RIght on the border.  In the area YOU claim live.  Maybe Salem.
There's no "Lawrence area" of Salem.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 3:28 pm » wrote: There's no "Lawrence area" of Salem.

I justed post what you said on the other thread.  

But, you do not have time for this.  You have an argument and quotes to post.  This should have been done yesterday when you stalked me.  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 3:30 pm » wrote: I justed post what you said on the other thread.  

But, you do not have time for this.  You have an argument and quotes to post.  This should have been done yesterday when you stalked me.
How many of those hours were spent trying to get you to agree to acknowledge your words?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 3:32 pm » wrote: How many of those hours were spent trying to get you to agree to acknowledge your words?

All conditions were agreed to.  You may now post that argument on the proper thread that you had ready yesterday.  

The real man on this forum don't whine about conditions.  Only you. Did you moms have any kids that lived?

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 3:34 pm » wrote: All conditions were agreed to.  You may now post that argument on the proper thread that you had ready yesterday.  

The real man on this forum don't whine about conditions.  Only you. Did you moms have any kids that lived?
 
The Real Man would answer the question..

The real man on this forum don't whine about conditions
You seeing this @Vegas  ?

:rofl:  
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 3:30 pm » wrote: I justed post what you said on the other thread.  

But, you do not have time for this.  You have an argument and quotes to post.  This should have been done yesterday when you stalked me.

https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=55943

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
crimsongulf » 20 Apr 2021, 2:24 pm » wrote: I had to google OAN.  Life is a wonderful thing once you tune out the superfluous noise.

I just finished up doing a refinish on this 1966 22' Chris Craft Sea skiff.
Image
 
I had to google OAN.
Given that you are one of the dumbest **** alive, that's not surprising....

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote: The Real Man would answer the question..

You seeing this @Vegas  ?

Image

LOL! This coming from Darth Evader himself. Laughable. :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Vegas » 20 Apr 2021, 4:33 pm » wrote: LOL! This coming from Darth Evader himself. Laughable. Image   Image

You're a **** moron....

Tell everyone how you feel about "conditions"...

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Blackvegetable » 20 Apr 2021, 4:35 pm » wrote: You're a **** moron....

Tell everyone how you feel about "conditions"...

How about you tell everyone why you demand to have them, but nobody else does.

Make an argument, and defend, coward. 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 17,474
Politics: Liberacon

Vegas » 20 Apr 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote: How about you tell everyone why you demand to have them, but nobody else does.

Make an argument, and defend, coward.
Did you see what the ****** did? He started a diversionary thread to avoid another embarrassment.  And the ****** was gonna use PG to control it. But the ******* forgot to hit the PG button

@Blackvegetable  
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Vegas » 20 Apr 2021, 4:41 pm » wrote: How about you tell everyone why you demand to have them, but nobody else does.

Make an argument, and defend, coward.

Do as you are told or shut the **** up.

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Giant Slayer
Posts: 11,749
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Did you see what the ****** did? He started a diversionary thread to avoid another embarrassment.  And the ****** was gonna use PG to control it. But the ******* forgot to hit the PG button

@Blackvegetable

LOL! Yep. 

​​​​@Blackvegetable  , we know what you are going to do next. You started a diversionary thread, Huey will rightly and justifiably  try to get you back on topic, then you will accuse Huey of evading from your diversion. LOL! 

Dumb  mother ****.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Did you see what the ****** did? He started a diversionary thread to avoid another embarrassment.    And the ****** was gonna use PG to control it. But the ******* forgot to hit the PG button

@Blackvegetable
 

No...

I started this thread because I wanted it clean of ****...it DIRECTLY addresses your question.

I checked PG...


I hate this **** editor...it is complete and utter crap.

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 4:50 pm » wrote: The revolutionary war was neither revolutionary or a war

Discuss

Ask her to explain how it is a "diversion" when it addresses the specific words at issue...

 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,405

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 20 Apr 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: Why bother?  She will just lie about it

She is consistent like that...

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,614

sootedupCyndi » 18 Apr 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: That's propaganda coming from a left leaning source. Image
Cyndi's favorite left leaning source, the Federal Bureau of Investigation.  :rolleyes:  
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,614

Huey » 20 Apr 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: Did you see what the ****** did? 
Do y'all see what a misogynist prick this guy is?
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Crazytrain, DeplorablePatriot, dickens, FJB, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jinn Martini, leftist, LibDave, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, pwingly, Semrush [Bot], SharminSultana, SJConspirator, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth, Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 600 guests