This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Domestic terrorism incidents have soared to new highs in the United States, driven chiefly by white-supremacist, anti-Muslim and anti-government extremists on the far right, according to a Washington Post analysis of data compiled by the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

The surge reflects a growing threat from homegrown terrorism not seen in a quarter-century, with right-wing extremist attacks and plots greatly eclipsing those from the far left and causing more deaths, the analysis shows.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... rism-data/

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 18 Apr 2021, 9:47 pm » wrote: Domestic terrorism incidents have soared to new highs in the United States, driven chiefly by white-supremacist, anti-Muslim and anti-government extremists on the far right, according to a Washington Post analysis of data compiled by the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

The surge reflects a growing threat from homegrown terrorism not seen in a quarter-century, with right-wing extremist attacks and plots greatly eclipsing those from the far left and causing more deaths, the analysis shows.

That's propaganda coming from a left leaning source. :wave:  

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 18 Apr 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: That's propaganda coming from a left leaning source. Image

Dear, you need to stop hiding from FACTS!
And you can't hide from Joe and Kammy!
:lol:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 18 Apr 2021, 10:25 pm » wrote: Dear, you need to stop hiding from FACTS!
And you can't hide from Joe and Kammy!
Hiding from YOU! :lol:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 18 Apr 2021, 9:47 pm » wrote: Domestic terrorism incidents have soared to new highs in the United States, driven chiefly by white-supremacist, anti-Muslim and anti-government extremists on the far right, according to a Washington Post analysis of data compiled by the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Duh white people is steeling yo watermelon?!

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 18 Apr 2021, 10:31 pm » wrote: Duh white people is steeling yo watermelon?!
Duh. Why such the fast change from cheese to watermelon. :loco:  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

sootedupCyndi » 18 Apr 2021, 10:47 pm » wrote: Duh. Why such the fast change from cheese to watermelon. Image
Dey be steeling our watermelon! To make dey cheese!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

MINNEAPOLIS -- Two members of the Minnesota National Guard were hurt in a drive-by shooting in Minneapolis.Authorities say a neighborhood security team made up of Minnesota National Guard and Minneapolis Police Department members was shot at shortly after 4:15 a.m. near Penn Avenue North and West Broadway Avenue Sunday morning.The suspect vehicle is described as a light-colored SUV from which several shots were fired.One guardsman was hurt by shattered glass and was taken to the hospital. Another guard member suffered minor injuries as well but did not need additional treatment. The guardsmen were identified as two men, one in their 30s and one in their 40s. Their names have not been released.

Read More: Two National Guard Members Hurt in Drive-By Shooting | https://wjon.com/two-national-guard-mem ... m=referral

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 18 Apr 2021, 10:31 pm » wrote: Duh white people is steeling yo watermelon?!
I go crazy cause my folks are so ****' rich
Have to score when I get that rich white punk itch
Sounds real classy, living in a chateau
So lonely, all the other kids will never know

We're white punks on dope
Mom and Dad live in Hollywood
Hang myself when I get enough rope
I can't clean up, though I know I should

https://youtu.be/rs9wuaVV33I

Huey

Share      Unread post

A group of protesters in downtown Portland lit fires, smashed the windows of businesses, a church and the Oregon Historical Society, and caused other various damage during a destructive demonstration Friday night and early Saturday.Someone also fired several gunshots from a car traveling a block away from the protest crowd early Saturday. No one was hurt.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/202 ... -riot.html

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 19 Apr 2021, 5:27 am » wrote: MINNEAPOLIS -- Two members of the Minnesota National Guard were hurt in a drive-by shooting in Minneapolis.Authorities say a neighborhood security team made up of Minnesota National Guard and Minneapolis Police Department members was shot at shortly after 4:15 a.m. near Penn Avenue North and West Broadway Avenue Sunday morning.The suspect vehicle is described as a light-colored SUV from which several shots were fired.One guardsman was hurt by shattered glass and was taken to the hospital. Another guard member suffered minor injuries as well but did not need additional treatment. The guardsmen were identified as two men, one in their 30s and one in their 40s. Their names have not been released.

Read More: Two National Guard Members Hurt in Drive-By Shooting | https://wjon.com/two-national-guard-mem ... m=referral
Point?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 19 Apr 2021, 7:22 am » wrote: A group of protesters in downtown Portland lit fires, smashed the windows of businesses, a church and the Oregon Historical Society, and caused other various damage during a destructive demonstration Friday night and early Saturday.Someone also fired several gunshots from a car traveling a block away from the protest crowd early Saturday. No one was hurt.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/202 ... -riot.html
B...b...b...I've got HEADLINES! Yap!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Looking at the OP I did not think a case, a point, or an argument was needed.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 19 Apr 2021, 7:23 am » wrote: Looking at the OP I did not think a case, a point, or an argument was needed.
Stop pretending to think.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 19 Apr 2021, 7:23 am » wrote: B...b...b...I've got HEADLINES! Yap!

You just let me know when this big threat is coming....... 

You keep promoting your talking point.  Ignore what is going on.  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 19 Apr 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: Stop pretending to think.

I posted EACTLY like you did.  A cut and paste with a link, no narrative.  Is your style of posting a problem?  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
sootedupCyndi » 18 Apr 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: That's propaganda coming from a left leaning source. Image
When was the last time you were more than 25 miles from the potato plantation, Sweet Charlotte? 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 19 Apr 2021, 7:25 am » wrote: I posted EACTLY like you did.  A cut and paste with a link, no narrative.  Is your style of posting a problem?
You don't have a title too clever for you to figure out.

Nod if this makes you even more bitter..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blackvegetable » 19 Apr 2021, 7:25 am » wrote: When was the last time you were more than 25 miles from the potato plantation, Sweet Charlotte?
Friday. I went 35. :wave:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 19 Apr 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: You don't have a title too clever for you to figure out.

Nod if this makes you even more bitter..

Your title makes no sense.  It brings no value to your cut and paste.  In the past you would say forgot the title  Now you want us to consider the title.  The problem is you are not as clever as you think you are. 

But hey, let me know when the alleged threat turns to action.  At the moment is threat is domestic issues in the inner cities.