This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Yesterday I offered this in response to a Deplorable whinging:

"But what has Joe done to repair the disaster I so eagerly enabled?"
Fixing the vaxx distribution mess he inherited.

Passage of 1.9 trillion dollar relief bill.

100 days..
at the mere whisper of which the Wee Guardian of the Legacy of Worse than Buchanan predictably yapped
What exactly did he do for the distribution?  They were up to a million a day BEFORE he was inaugurated. 

He didn't do anything.  Just road the coattails
Now most people who decline to nurse at the teat of an Influencer are entirely comfortable with the idea that Grifty's pandemic management was singularly homicidal...and a well publicized part of this disaster was the "Last Mile" element of "Operation Warp Speed" - which actually wasn't....at all.

Though The Biggest Loser had asserted that 20 million doses would be ADMINISTERED, by the end of December 2020, he only met 29% of that goal.

In shame, the goalpost was moved and a target of 20 million doses DELIVERED set for end of January. 

By the end of January, the 7 day average of vaccinations had reached about 970,000.

Now this is important..

To determine the Truth of this Assertion

would reasonably be expected to involve a before/after comparison, likely involving numbers.

Hence Blackvegetable's question as follows:

What is the single day record and when was it set?

Simple, right?

We have the 7 day avg. for end of Jan....if we know what the record is we have an "upper bound" for the new level. This allows for a comparison to determine......uhhhhh.....which number is larger.
​​​​
The date would give us an idea of Velocity..

Done.

Point A to Point B.

But that is not how Reframy insists on doing it....because Reframy's Influencers reframed Grifty's shocking ineptitude differently...

NOW WHAT IF THE SNIVELING LITTLE COWARD HAD ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS PUT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME?

In that case, the abovereferenced Sniveling Little Coward would have been obliged to stipulate to this objective fact..

Just in, a new daily record! +3.38M doses reported administered, over the total yesterday. 7-day average now 2.62M/day.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..
I'd say that case is stapled shut.

In 3 posts.

The punchline - Mendacious Midget counts my posts and complains...

@Huey  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Yesterday I offered this in response to a Deplorable whinging:

Passage of 1.9 trillion dollar relief bill.

100 days..
at the mere whisper of which the Wee Guardian of the Legacy of Worse than Buchanan predictably yapped
What exactly did he do for the distribution?  They were up to a million a day BEFORE he was inaugurated. 

He didn't do anything.  Just road the coattails
Now most people who decline to nurse at the teat of an Influencer are entirely comfortable with the idea that Grifty's pandemic management was singularly homicidal...and a well publicized part of this disaster was the "Last Mile" element of "Operation Warp Speed" - which actually wasn't....at all.

Though The Biggest Loser had asserted that 20 million doses would be ADMINISTERED, by the end of December 2020, he only met 29% of that goal.

In shame, the goalpost was moved and a target of 20 million doses DELIVERED set for end of January. 

By the end of January, the 7 day average of vaccinations had reached about 970,000.

Now this is important..

would reasonably be expected to involve a before/after comparison, likely involving numbers.

Simple, right?

We have the 7 day avg. for end of Jan....if we know what the record is we have an "upper bound" for the new level. This allows for a comparison to determine......uhhhhh.....which number is larger.
​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

But that is not how Reframy insists on doing it....because Reframy's Influencers reframed Grifty's shocking ineptitude differently...

NOW WHAT IF THE SNIVELING LITTLE COWARD HAD ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS PUT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME?

In that case, the abovereferenced Sniveling Little Coward would have been obliged to stipulate to this objective fact..

Just in, a new daily record! +3.38M doses reported administered, over the total yesterday. 7-day average now 2.62M/day.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
That is a wonderful reframe Mr. 75,000.  If you had made those points on the original thread instead of **** this would have been over yesterday.  None of what you posted refutes the fact that 1.5 million doses were administered on they day Biden took office.  Above the goal of Biden's stated goal of 100 million in the first 100 days.  Nor do you explain what exactly Biden did to get where we are. His goal was already met.

You know BV is reframing when he feels the need to start a new thread away from where the original argument took place.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: That is a wonderful reframe Mr. 75,000.  If you had made those points on the original thread instead of **** this would have been over yesterday.  None of what you posted refutes the fact that 1.5 million doses were administered on they day Biden took office.  Above the goal of Biden's stated goal of 100 million in the first 100 days.  Nor do you explain what exactly Biden did to get where we are. His goal was already met.

You know BV is reframing when he feels the need to start a new thread away from where the original argument took place.
That is a wonderful reframe Mr. 75,000.  If you had made those points on the original thread
I did...

I made the point that Grifty's program was in chaos in January, as Biden's team began asking RELEVANT questions....with a citation.

You responded with an Irrelevant Talking Point, as faithfully described..
We know you have responded to the Record with mewling.

I made this a discreet thread for several reasons..

The illustration is unimpeachable

The value of the lesson is demonstrated.

Your ability to freeassociate mendaciously is contained.

It will be there every time you go into your usual coward/diversion mode, for ready reference..

I may add it to my Killer App sig.

Acknowledge that you were answered, the first time...

Huey

Share      Unread post

I fixed that issue.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 9:32 am » wrote: I fixed that issue.
Is 2.6 million a larger or smaller number than 970,000?

1st time please.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: Is 2.6 million a larger or smaller number than 970,000?

1st time please.
Sorry, has nothing to do with what I asked you yesterday and I really have no interest in this thread.  Again, you had to beg me to enter. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 9:34 am » wrote: Sorry, has nothing to do with what I asked you yesterday and I really have no interest in this thread.  Again, you had to beg me to enter.

Sorry, has nothing to do with what I asked you yesterday
i know....that's because what you asked had nothing to do with

aka - the assertion at issue

Nod if you now understand how that works...

Then answer the question.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Watch this..

viewtopic.php?p=1652473#p1652473
Blackvegetable » 10 minutes ago » wrote: Controlly,

The matter is covered, in its entirety, here:

https://liberalforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56099

In determining the truth of my assertion, specifically the vast improvement in the delivery of vaccine into arms, the best measure is

The number of vaccines delivered into arms

Or

Something else

?

The 1st time, please.
Sorry, another diversion.  The number of vaccines delivered into arms on the day he took office was 1.5 million.  The rolling 7 day average was 1 million a day.  Biden did not have to do a thing to reach his goal because the logistics were already in place. 

Nod if you understand

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Yesterday I offered this in response to a Deplorable whinging:

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey

Don't you know that it's politically incorrect to use the word midget? A flaming liberal like you should know that.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Would availability from manufacturers affect the number of people vaccinated?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 28 Apr 2021, 10:02 am » wrote: Don't you know that it's politically incorrect to use the word midget? A flaming liberal like you should know that.

Rock,

We've talked about your use of questions......

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 28 Apr 2021, 10:03 am » wrote: Would availability from manufacturers affect the number of people vaccinated?

I'm gonna venture to call that irrelevant given Grifty's December objective...

Unless you wanna convince me that his 20 million vaccinations goal was uninformed hallucination...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Odd how Dwarf is running away from the detailed debunking of his recent crusady thing....
@Huey  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 11:10 am » wrote: Odd how Dwarf is running away from the detailed debunking of his recent crusady thing....
@Huey  

You are the self described math genius.  You tell me.  I do know that 1.5 million is a larger number that 970,000.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 11:12 am » wrote: You are the self described math genius.  You tell me.  I do know that 1.5 million is a larger number that 970,000.
Dwarf,

Don't mix apples and grit...

970,000 is the 7 day average...in the wake of Worse Than Buchanan

2.6 million is THE 7 DAY AVERAGE.....60 days after Hammerin' Joe Biden came up to bat....

1.5 is the PEAK output, under the worst POTUS ever.

3.3 is the PEAK output under Captain America.

Do you understand?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Why is @Huey  running from his well earned beating?

I think it is because he is a coward.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Smelly Mincing Mendacious Midget Update...

Still mendacious..

@Huey  

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 10:41 am » wrote: I'm gonna venture to call that irrelevant given Grifty's December objective...

Unless you wanna convince me that his 20 million vaccinations goal was uninformed hallucination...
Yea because the government and corporations never miss objectives, you're a **** retard.