This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Yesterday I offered this in response to a Deplorable whinging:

"But what has Joe done to repair the disaster I so eagerly enabled?"

at the mere whisper of which the Wee Guardian of the Legacy of Worse than Buchanan predictably yapped

Now most people who decline to nurse at the teat of an Influencer are entirely comfortable with the idea that Grifty's pandemic management was singularly homicidal...and a well publicized part of this disaster was the "Last Mile" element of "Operation Warp Speed" - which actually wasn't....at all.

Though The Biggest Loser had asserted that 20 million doses would be ADMINISTERED, by the end of December 2020, he only met 29% of that goal.

In shame, the goalpost was moved and a target of 20 million doses DELIVERED set for end of January. 

By the end of January, the 7 day average of vaccinations had reached about 970,000.

Now this is important..

To determine the Truth of this Assertion

Fixing the vaxx distribution mess he inherited.

would reasonably be expected to involve a before/after comparison, likely involving numbers.

Hence Blackvegetable's question as follows:

What is the single day record and when was it set?

Simple, right?

We have the 7 day avg. for end of Jan....if we know what the record is we have an "upper bound" for the new level. This allows for a comparison to determine......uhhhhh.....which number is larger.
​​​​
The date would give us an idea of Velocity..

Done.

Point A to Point B.

But that is not how Reframy insists on doing it....because Reframy's Influencers reframed Grifty's shocking ineptitude differently...

NOW WHAT IF THE SNIVELING LITTLE COWARD HAD ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS PUT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME?

In that case, the abovereferenced Sniveling Little Coward would have been obliged to stipulate to this objective fact..

Just in, a new daily record! +3.38M doses reported administered, over the total yesterday. 7-day average now 2.62M/day.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

I'd say that case is stapled shut.

In 3 posts.

The punchline - Mendacious Midget counts my posts and complains...

@Huey
Bump.

Just a reminder for those with limited capacity for retention.

And you know who you are.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Yesterday I offered this in response to a Deplorable whinging:

at the mere whisper of which the Wee Guardian of the Legacy of Worse than Buchanan predictably yapped

Now most people who decline to nurse at the teat of an Influencer are entirely comfortable with the idea that Grifty's pandemic management was singularly homicidal...and a well publicized part of this disaster was the "Last Mile" element of "Operation Warp Speed" - which actually wasn't....at all.

Though The Biggest Loser had asserted that 20 million doses would be ADMINISTERED, by the end of December 2020, he only met 29% of that goal.

In shame, the goalpost was moved and a target of 20 million doses DELIVERED set for end of January. 

By the end of January, the 7 day average of vaccinations had reached about 970,000.

Now this is important..

would reasonably be expected to involve a before/after comparison, likely involving numbers.

Simple, right?

We have the 7 day avg. for end of Jan....if we know what the record is we have an "upper bound" for the new level. This allows for a comparison to determine......uhhhhh.....which number is larger.
​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

But that is not how Reframy insists on doing it....because Reframy's Influencers reframed Grifty's shocking ineptitude differently...

NOW WHAT IF THE SNIVELING LITTLE COWARD HAD ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS PUT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME?

In that case, the abovereferenced Sniveling Little Coward would have been obliged to stipulate to this objective fact..

Just in, a new daily record! +3.38M doses reported administered, over the total yesterday. 7-day average now 2.62M/day.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Bump..

Daily Devotional.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Bump

duck615

Share      Unread post

Ah I see you told Imgreatagain.... good little boy...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 04 May 2021, 4:01 pm » wrote: Ah I see you told Imgreatagain.... good little boy...
She's in disbelief...

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 04 May 2021, 4:01 pm » wrote: Ah I see you told Imgreatagain.... good little boy...
Did it ever occur to you that shilly willy is kfools sok?

He's not, but did it ever occur to you?

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Because it bears repeating..

Again.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Bump.

Because they are inclined to forget.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Morning bump...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Reminderbump

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Lest they forget.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
When will they ever learn,

When will they ever learn....

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 8:39 am » wrote: That is a wonderful reframe Mr. 75,000.  If you had made those points on the original thread instead of **** this would have been over yesterday.  None of what you posted refutes the fact that 1.5 million doses were administered on they day Biden took office.  Above the goal of Biden's stated goal of 100 million in the first 100 days.  Nor do you explain what exactly Biden did to get where we are. His goal was already met.

You know BV is reframing when he feels the need to start a new thread away from where the original argument took place.
You know you're a Trumper *******.  So...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlvFX3A7tEw

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa

Now this is important..

Simple, right?

​​​​

Done.

Point A to Point B.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

In 3 posts.

@Huey
Intradayreminderbump.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » Yesterday, 10:50 am » wrote: Intradayreminderbump.

See my first response to this thread from 28 April. 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » Yesterday, 11:01 am » wrote: See my first response to this thread from 28 April.
Including these words, Imbecile?
If you had made those points on the original thread
Are they yours?

:rofl:  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » Yesterday, 11:12 am » wrote: If it came from a quote with my name on it, yes!  Duh.......
Do you understand them?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » Yesterday, 11:17 am » wrote: Do you understand them?

Yup.  You have my reply to this reframing thread.   

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » Yesterday, 11:18 am » wrote: Yup.  You have my reply to this reframing thread.
If you had made those points on the original thread
do you want to reframe the meaning?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » Yesterday, 11:21 am » wrote: do you want to reframe the meaning?

Nope.