This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 12:01 pm » wrote: This is turning into an epic meltdown.
*** kicking..

Hence your reluctance..

Transition officials described encountering a litany of challenges and a lack of long-term planning by the Trump administration, putting them in a hole so deep it could take weeks to get the vaccination campaign on track. They conceded that the team is still working to solve some of the most pressing issues.

Ibid.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 28 Apr 2021, 12:05 pm » wrote: Yea because the government and corporations never miss objectives, you're a **** retard.
By 71%....at "Warp Speed"..

Grifty is a butcher.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: *** kicking..

Hence your reluctance..

Transition officials described encountering a litany of challenges and a lack of long-term planning by the Trump administration, putting them in a hole so deep it could take weeks to get the vaccination campaign on track. They conceded that the team is still working to solve some of the most pressing issues.

Ibid.

How can you be kicking my *** when I haven't discussed your diversion.  Told you yesterday I was not discussing that and not interested.  

You have yet to tell me what Biden did.  He was already at a 7 day rolling average of doses.  And has more doses were made OF COURSE the numbers would go up.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Thank god we had a president that could keep things going and massively improve on the the coronavirus response

Rather than trump who **** it up from the start

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 12:10 pm » wrote: How can you be kicking my *** when I haven't discussed your diversion.  Told you yesterday I was not discussing that and not interested.  

You have yet to tell me what Biden did.  He was already at a 7 day rolling average of doses.  And has more doses were made OF COURSE the numbers would go up.
How can you be kicking my *** when I haven't discussed your diversion
:rofl:  
You have yet to tell me what Biden did
Done..

Demonstrated - objectively..

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Yesterday I offered this in response to a Deplorable whinging:

"But what has Joe done to repair the disaster I so eagerly enabled?"

at the mere whisper of which the Wee Guardian of the Legacy of Worse than Buchanan predictably yapped

Now most people who decline to nurse at the teat of an Influencer are entirely comfortable with the idea that Grifty's pandemic management was singularly homicidal...and a well publicized part of this disaster was the "Last Mile" element of "Operation Warp Speed" - which actually wasn't....at all.

Though The Biggest Loser had asserted that 20 million doses would be ADMINISTERED, by the end of December 2020, he only met 29% of that goal.

In shame, the goalpost was moved and a target of 20 million doses DELIVERED set for end of January. 

By the end of January, the 7 day average of vaccinations had reached about 970,000.

Now this is important..

To determine the Truth of this Assertion

Fixing the vaxx distribution mess he inherited.

would reasonably be expected to involve a before/after comparison, likely involving numbers.

Hence Blackvegetable's question as follows:

What is the single day record and when was it set?

Simple, right?

We have the 7 day avg. for end of Jan....if we know what the record is we have an "upper bound" for the new level. This allows for a comparison to determine......uhhhhh.....which number is larger.
​​​​
The date would give us an idea of Velocity..

Done.

Point A to Point B.

But that is not how Reframy insists on doing it....because Reframy's Influencers reframed Grifty's shocking ineptitude differently...

NOW WHAT IF THE SNIVELING LITTLE COWARD HAD ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS PUT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME?

In that case, the abovereferenced Sniveling Little Coward would have been obliged to stipulate to this objective fact..

Just in, a new daily record! +3.38M doses reported administered, over the total yesterday. 7-day average now 2.62M/day.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

I'd say that case is stapled shut.

In 3 posts.

The punchline - Mendacious Midget counts my posts and complains...

@Huey

Wait.....wait wait wait......Are my eyes fooling me? Is this thread including some of your thoughts and not your usual Google ****? 

I must be hallucinating. I'll need to take a second look. I don't believe my eyes.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 12:38 pm » wrote: Image  

Done..

Demonstrated - objectively..
Go easy...huey gave it to him hard last night

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 12:39 pm » wrote: Wait.....wait wait wait......Are my eyes fooling me? Is this thread including some of your thoughts and not your usual Google ****? 

I must be hallucinating. I'll need to take a second look. I don't believe my eyes.

It is a strawman argument and not factual but he did make an attempt.  Whenever he diverts and is questions are not working he just starts another thread.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:02 pm » wrote: It is a strawman argument and not factual but he did make an attempt.  Whenever he diverts and is questions are not working he just starts another thread.
And yet mine includes relevant citations from The Record, supporting my argument.

You are simply rebleating the same diversion.

You do this **** all the time, then make an issue of post count..

Cause you're a little ******* loser like that

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 1:18 pm » wrote: And yet mine includes relevant citations from The Record, supporting my argument.

You are simply rebleating the same diversion.

You do this **** all the time, then make an issue of post count..

Cause you're a little ******* loser like that

Odd, you did not include mine.  That is one reason I will not address this strawman topic with you when the record is on another thread.  Plus, I do not trust you with PG.  On the rare occasion I use it I do not remove posts on topic.  Only for trolls like you who have ADD and can't stay on topic.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:20 pm » wrote: Odd, you did not include mine.  That is one reason I will not address this strawman topic with you when the record is on another thread.  Plus, I do not trust you with PG.  On the rare occasion I use it I do not remove posts on topic.  Only for trolls like you who have ADD and can't stay on topic.
I did...
On the rare occasion I use it I do not remove posts on topic
You lie about everything, Dwarf...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 1:22 pm » wrote: I did...

You lie about everything, Dwarf...

You are more than welcome to go to other thread and and make a case about the alleged lie.  I have been waiting since yesterday, Scrawny.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:23 pm » wrote: You are more than welcome to go to other thread and and make a case about the alleged lie.  I have been waiting since yesterday, Scrawny.
With what part of

"You lie about EVERYTHING"

are you struggling?

Do you want to try to explain how the OP is wrong?

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 1:25 pm » wrote: With what part of

"You lie about EVERYTHING"

are you struggling?

Do you want to try to explain how the OP is wrong?

am not interested in your OP.  I am interested in you answering the question I asked you yesterday.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: am not interested in your OP.  I am interested in you answering the question I asked you yesterday.
Screw the op!!!!!!!   Lol

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:26 pm » wrote: am not interested in your OP.  I am interested in you answering the question I asked you yesterday.
am not interested in your OP
The OP is comprehensive.
I am interested in you answering the question I asked you yesterday.
Start a thread, demonstrate its relevance...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 28 Apr 2021, 1:27 pm » wrote: Screw the op!!!!!!!   Lol

Yup.  I have multiple tags from your lover.  He won't stop begging for my attention.  You ignore him he is like a puppy, biting the ankles until you give him attention.

But now that you are here, Michelle, you can baby sit him for a while. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: Yup.  I have multiple tags from your lover.  He won't stop begging for my attention.  You ignore him he is like a puppy, biting the ankles until you give him attention.

But now that you are here, Michelle, you can baby sit him for a while.
You poor victim

Demand a post count!!!!!!

No justice no peace!!!!!

You **** vegas real good last night....didnt you.  Lol

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 1:28 pm » wrote: The OP is comprehensive.

Start a thread, demonstrate its relevance...

No need.  There is a thread with an ongoing discussion.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:35 pm » wrote: No need.  There is a thread with an ongoing discussion.
I demand a post count!!!!!!  Lol