This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:35 pm » wrote: No need.  There is a thread with an ongoing discussion.
This thread strips it of your tantrum generated clutter and distills your mendacity..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 28 Apr 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: I demand a post count!!!!!!  Lol
Please don't confuse this with a "condition", "demand" or " Very Special Rule of Engagement"..

Much obliged...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Vegasgiants » 28 Apr 2021, 1:36 pm » wrote: I demand a post count!!!!!!  Lol

Simple.  You can do one of two things.  Look below a posters avatar or click on a screen name and find it there.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:39 pm » wrote: Simple.  You can do one of two things.  Look below a posters avatar or click on a screen name and find it there.
Greenies!!!!!!!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:30 pm » wrote: Yup.  I have multiple tags from your lover.  He won't stop begging for my attention.  You ignore him he is like a puppy, biting the ankles until you give him attention.

But now that you are here, Michelle, you can baby sit him for a while.
As opposed to Stalky posts.....which are counted with every other notification.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: Smelly Mincing Mendacious Midget Update...

Still mendacious..

@Huey  

This is turning into an epic meltdown.  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: This is turning into an epic meltdown.
Are you crying?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:41 pm » wrote: This is turning into an epic meltdown.
Are these your words?
Then you should have said that yesterday
:rofl:  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:02 pm » wrote: It is a strawman argument and not factual but he did make an attempt.  Whenever he diverts and is questions are not working he just starts another thread.

I know. I have no doubt he is full of ****. He diverts 100% of the time. I am just shocked he actually started an OP without Google speaking for him. He is wrong,  but at least he tried.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 1:47 pm » wrote: I know. I have no doubt he is full of ****. He diverts 100% of the time. I am just shocked he actually started an OP without Google speaking for him. He is wrong,  but at least he tried.

I would give him a C for effort and an F for content.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 1:48 pm » wrote: I would give him a C for effort and an F for content.
you must find both the references, and general fidelity, to The Record dismaying...

It's divergence from your Narrative is entirely incidental...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 1:49 pm » wrote: I always give him a F for content because he offers none.
Are these your words?
Wait.....wait wait wait......Are my eyes fooling me? Is this thread including some of your thoughts and not your usual Google ****? 

I must be hallucinating. I'll need to take a second look. I don't believe my eyes.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 1:53 pm » wrote: you must find both the references, and general fidelity, to The Record dismaying...

It's divergence from your Narrative is entirely incidental...

@Huey   :rofl:  Veghead is trying to talk fancy again. We all know what that means. He has been backed into a corner. 

It's like some subliminal tic he has. He doesn't know he does it, but this is how he talks when he has been nailed to the wall. It doesn't even sound eloquent, it doesn't come across natural. It always sounds like he is trying to sound articulate, over it actually really being articulate.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 1:56 pm » wrote: @Huey   Image  Veghead is trying to talk fancy again. We all know what that means. He has been backed into a corner. 

It's like some subliminal tic he has. He doesn't know he does it, but this is how he talks when he has been nailed to the wall. It doesn't even sound eloquent, it doesn't come across natural. It always sounds like he is trying to sound articulate, over it actually really being articulate.
I just do it to trigger the **** out of you illiterates....

Never fails

100%

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: Take a wild **** guess, Askholio? God, you can't **** stop asking questions. You can't do it. You just refuse to stop hiding behind Askholio. ANSWER SOMETHING FOR ONCE!!!!
Take a wild **** guess, Askholio? God, you can't **** stop asking questions. You can't do it. You just refuse to stop hiding behind Askholio. ANSWER SOMETHING FOR ONCE!!!!
Image0Image

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 28 Apr 2021, 2:00 pm » wrote: Funny thing is YOU end up being triggered.  It is comical.
Only in the reyapping, Tiny.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: You failed as usual. Your fancy talk does not equate to articulacy. You have to use these words in a more fluent and natural manner. You just use them for the sake of using them and you insert them anywhere in the sentence. That's why it sounds so stupid and clumsy.
You failed as usual. Your fancy talk does not equate to articulacy. You have to use these words in a more fluent and natural manner. You just use them for the sake of using them and you insert them anywhere in the sentence. That's why it sounds so stupid and clumsy.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 28 Apr 2021, 2:00 pm » wrote: Take a wild **** guess, Askholio? God, you can't **** stop asking questions. You can't do it. You just refuse to stop hiding behind Askholio. ANSWER SOMETHING FOR ONCE!!!!
Image0Image
LOL

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: Take a wild **** guess, Askholio? God, you can't **** stop asking questions. You can't do it. You just refuse to stop hiding behind Askholio. ANSWER SOMETHING FOR ONCE!!!!
**** coward..

Loser..

Homemaker. 

Unemployable..

Your uncle isn't a "narcissist", he is spot on to call you "the neice I never had"

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

You don't accept challenges at anytime. Not without a mile long of terms/conditions to hide behind. You are the only one who demands those. Great hiding spot...but a hiding spot nonetheless.