This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Clog it up!!!!!

You don't accept challenges at anytime. Not without a mile long of terms/conditions to hide behind. You are the only one who demands those. Great hiding spot...but a hiding spot nonetheless.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Clog it up

You don't accept challenges at anytime. Not without a mile long of terms/conditions to hide behind. You are the only one who demands those. Great hiding spot...but a hiding spot nonetheless.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

He does it again. Refuses to put himself in the hot seat, always making demands on others and belting them with questions. I don't even know what you want me to disprove...nor do I care. 

Coward. Coward through and through.

1. Another demand or question

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 2:07 pm » wrote: He does it again. Refuses to put himself in the hot seat, always making demands on others and belting them with questions. I don't even know what you want me to disprove...nor do I care. 

Coward. Coward through and through.

1. Another demand or question

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 2:09 pm » wrote: You don't accept challenges at anytime. Not without a mile long of terms/conditions to hide behind. You are the only one who demands those. Great hiding spot...but a hiding spot nonetheless.
There will be no debate today!!!!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 2:12 pm » wrote: There never is with you. You refuse to put Michelle in detention. You are a coward. 

You will never debate me like a man. Never. You can't do it without Michelle, and you know it.

You never served, you are a **** liar.
What?  I can't hear you until you agree to honest debate.

Clog it up!!!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: **** coward not taking responsibility for his own behavior again. You already know the rule:
Bury Michelle and show me adult VG, then we debate. Coward.

Prediction
1. You'll continue to ignore my request about Michelle because you are a coward.

Clog it up!!!

Are you crying?

I laid down the rules and you started crying 

HAHAHAHAHA 

No debate for you

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 2:18 pm » wrote: Image   Image   Image   Image  Textbook middle school Michelle. QED

Are you crying?

I laid down the rules and you started crying 

HAHAHAHAHA 

No debate for you

All day long

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 2:19 pm » wrote: I will, thanks

Keep it going

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 28 Apr 2021, 2:20 pm » wrote: All day long

@Blackvegetable  you really need to talk to your butt buddy. He is at meltdown level 15. And your threads are being punished for it.
What?  I cant hear you until you agree to terms.  Lol

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
C'mon @Vegas  , you gonna take this **** curled up in the fetal position, under the ironing board, soiling yourself.......again?

Suck it up! You're Thug Rosebud, for heaven's sake...

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
I thought I heard some whining, but then I took another step, and "squish" followed by silence....

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Blackvegetable » 28 Apr 2021, 7:55 am » wrote: Yesterday I offered this in response to a Deplorable whinging:

"But what has Joe done to repair the disaster I so eagerly enabled?"

at the mere whisper of which the Wee Guardian of the Legacy of Worse than Buchanan predictably yapped

Now most people who decline to nurse at the teat of an Influencer are entirely comfortable with the idea that Grifty's pandemic management was singularly homicidal...and a well publicized part of this disaster was the "Last Mile" element of "Operation Warp Speed" - which actually wasn't....at all.

Though The Biggest Loser had asserted that 20 million doses would be ADMINISTERED, by the end of December 2020, he only met 29% of that goal.

In shame, the goalpost was moved and a target of 20 million doses DELIVERED set for end of January. 

By the end of January, the 7 day average of vaccinations had reached about 970,000.

Now this is important..

To determine the Truth of this Assertion

Fixing the vaxx distribution mess he inherited.

would reasonably be expected to involve a before/after comparison, likely involving numbers.

Hence Blackvegetable's question as follows:

What is the single day record and when was it set?

Simple, right?

We have the 7 day avg. for end of Jan....if we know what the record is we have an "upper bound" for the new level. This allows for a comparison to determine......uhhhhh.....which number is larger.
​​​​
The date would give us an idea of Velocity..

Done.

Point A to Point B.

But that is not how Reframy insists on doing it....because Reframy's Influencers reframed Grifty's shocking ineptitude differently...

NOW WHAT IF THE SNIVELING LITTLE COWARD HAD ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS PUT TO HIM THE FIRST TIME?

In that case, the abovereferenced Sniveling Little Coward would have been obliged to stipulate to this objective fact..

Just in, a new daily record! +3.38M doses reported administered, over the total yesterday. 7-day average now 2.62M/day.

On March 26..

That's a 3X in 60 days..

I'd say that case is stapled shut.

In 3 posts.

The punchline - Mendacious Midget counts my posts and complains...

@Huey

bump

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
For those of you keeping score at home, @Huey  has now gone here
2 things.

I am a logistics guy.  I move product all over the country.  The more of something that is available the more gets moved, idiot
How logistical!
​​​​​

I'm speechless.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Get a load of this...

viewtopic.php?p=1653096#p1653096
The same plan that met Biden’s daily goal BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE is the plan, that as more and more vacs were available for him those numbers.

2 things.

I am a logistics guy.  I move product all over the country.  The more of something that is available the more gets moved, idiot.  Your own source, average guy, discusses how little of the virus was available in December.  You missed that part because your influencer didn’t tell you to think about it.  

2nd, you are not the genius you think you are.  You are an avg guy of less than avg intelligence.  You can’t figure out on your own.  

Do, tell me what Biden policy ghost this #s.  I’ll check tomorrow to see if you have an answer OR if you started another hissy fit thread to hide from today’s curb stomping.

And if need be I will prove with your own posts you are nothing but an avg guy.
Your own source, average guy, discusses how little of the virus was available in December.  You missed that part because your influencer didn’t tell you to think about it.  

Quote that....

Verbatim.

@Huey  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Your own source, average guy, discusses how little of the virus was available in December.  You missed that part because your influencer didn’t tell you to think about it.  
@Huey  

Are these your words?

**** liar...

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

I told you, I am not discussing this on this thread.  Next, you must be losing on the gun thread, again.