By Vegas
28 Apr 2021, 7:23 pm in No Holds Barred Political Forum
This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Blutarski » 04 May 2021, 1:50 pm » wrote: Image  The Junior Varsity Forum is down the street Lamb Chop.
So long.....[CLICK]
As you wish.

Au revoir.. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Famagusta » 04 May 2021, 1:55 pm » wrote: As you wish.

Au revoir..
oh come on! Blueto is a nice guy. LOL wtf? :wave:  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 04 May 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: oh come on! Blueto is a nice guy. LOL wtf? Image
He said goodbye to me first.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 04 May 2021, 2:13 pm » wrote: He said goodbye to me first.
I don't think he will say good bye to me. we have an understanding? :wah:  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

sootedupCyndi » 04 May 2021, 2:01 pm » wrote: oh come on! Blueto is a nice guy. LOL wtf? Image
Good Day My Dearest Cinderella....
Today is WASH DAY and it's time to PURGE  THE  TIME WASTING PATHOLOGICAL LIARS FROM MY LANDSCAPE AT THIS FORUM... Image    ..!
How could ANYONE WHO HAS A TEASPOON's WORTH OF RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH TRY TO PRESENT THIS 1/2 WHITE FEMALE MATHEMATICIAN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST NEGRO SCIENTISTS...?... Image  
What is really disturbing is that lies just like this  1/2 WHITE   MATHEMATICIAN as well as 100s others are being taught to MILLIONS OF KIDS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.... Image  

HOW RIDICULOUS..!
IS THIS RACHEL DOLEZAL'S MOTHER.... Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  ,,,?

Last edited by Blutarski on 04 May 2021, 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker

Blutarski » 04 May 2021, 4:24 pm » wrote: Good Day My Dearest Cinderella....
Today is WASH DAY and it's time to PURGE  THE  TIME WASTING PATHOLOGICAL LIARS FROM MY LANDSCAPE AT THIS FORUM... Image    ..!
How could ANYONE WHO HAS A TEASPOON's WORTH OF RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH TRY TO PRESENT THAT FEMALE MATHEMATICIAN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST NEGRO SCIENTISTS...?... Image  
What is really disturbing is that lies just like this  1/2 WHITE   MATHEMATICIAN as well as 100s others are being taught to MILLIONS OF KIDS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.... Image  

HOW RIDICULOUS..!
Man you hate black people

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegasgiants » 04 May 2021, 4:25 pm » wrote: Man you hate black people
He is not only a RACIST PIG he is PROUD to be a RACIST PIG but he has the intellect of an antlion

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Blutarski » 04 May 2021, 4:24 pm » wrote: Good Day My Dearest Cinderella....
How could ANYONE WHO HAS A TEASPOON's WORTH OF RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH TRY TO PRESENT THAT FEMALE MATHEMATICIAN AS ONE OF THE GREATEST NEGRO SCIENTISTS...?... Image  

HOW RIDICULOUS..!
I don't even know what brought it up ,my dearest  prince charming... :wave:  I'm blaming it on her expensive wine. :lol:  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

ABATJOUR
If you can't validate the ridiculously wild claim you posted of 50,000 Negro inventions with at least 100 of the most notable ones, then this means YOU are a liar for submitting pure mythology and pure nonsense.
YOU HAVE FAILED TO SHOW PROOF OF INTELLECTUAL PARITY
All you have been able to prove is what a shameless liar you are.
Don't you have ANY self respect...?

Perhaps you could get a job teaching NEGRO INVENTION MYTHOLOGY and talk about those 50,000 inventions that only exist in your head...?  Image  

solon

Share      Unread post

More RACIST PIGGISM by a mindless ignoranbnt SLUG with the IQ of dryer lint PROUD to be a RACIST PIG

https://thinkgrowth.org/14-black-invent ... 0702cc63d2

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 4:33 pm » wrote: More RACIST PIGGISM by a mindless ignoranbnt SLUG with the IQ of dryer lint PROUD to be a RACIST PIG
"To anger a Conservative lie to him
To anger a Liberal tell him the truth"

I DARE YOU to debunk any of the NEGRO INVENTION MYTHS, complete with dates, places, patent numbers and photos of  "Negro Inventors" who aren't 1/2 WHITE.
PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU **** TOTALLY DISGUSTING  TRAITOR TO MILLIONS OF TRUE UNION BROTHERS EVERYWHERE.... :evil:  

solon

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 04 May 2021, 4:38 pm » wrote: "To anger a Conservative lie to him

This is the BIGGEST LIE ever told and YOU are a HUGE LIAR.  The RIGHT is the side that DEMANDS LIES. Right now PURGING anyone in their ranks that DENY the OBVIOUS PROVABLE LIE that Trump won the election.  The RIGHT ARE DEPENDENT ON LIES. You are A LIAR and a TRAITOR and I DID. I showed more than a DOZEN IMPRESSIVE Black inventors that you are FAR TOO STUPID to understand anything does not CHANGE REALITY LIAR

Liz Cheney is telling the TRUTH to conservative TreasonMonkey TRAITORS like you and it is ANGERING conservatives who  ALWAYS DEMAND TO BE LIED TO. Which is why you WORSHPI LIKE A GOD a PATHOOLOGICAL LIAR who lied more than 30,000 times PUBLICLY as president

To anger a conservative you dont even have to tell him the truth but only REFUE TO TELL THE LIES he wants to hear

You are A LIAR a TRAITOR and A RACIST PIG and everyone reading your posts KNOWS thta about you 

No you can go into your CHILDISH PUNK act and repeat yoursrelf OVER AND OVER AND OVER since yo uare FAR TOO STUPID to ever address an issue

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 4:42 pm » wrote: This is the BIGGEST LIE ever told and YOU are a HUGE LIAR.  The RIGHT is the side that DEMANDS LIES. Right now PURGING anyone in their ranks that DENY the OBVIOUS PROVABLE LIE that Trump won the election.  The RIGHT ARE DEPENDENT ON LIES. You are A LIAR and a TRAITOR and I DID. I showed more than a DOZEN IMPRESSIVE Black inventors that you are FAR TOO STUPID to understand anything does not CHANGE REALITY LIAR

Liz Cheney is telling the TRUTH to conservative TreasonMonkey TRAITORS like you and it is ANGERING conservatives who  ALWAYS DEMAND TO BE LIED TO. Which is why you WORSHPI LIKE A GOD a PATHOOLOGICAL LIAR who lied more than 30,000 times PUBLICLY as president

To anger a conservative you dont even have to tell him the truth but only REFUE TO TELL THE LIES he wants to hear

You are A LIAR a TRAITOR and A RACIST PIG and everyone reading your posts KNOWS thta about you 

No you can go into your CHILDISH PUNK act and repeat yoursrelf OVER AND OVER AND OVER since yo uare FAR TOO STUPID to ever address an issue

I DARE YOU to debunk any of the NEGRO INVENTION MYTHS, complete with dates, places, patent numbers and photos of  "Negro Inventors" who aren't 1/2 WHITE.
PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU **** TOTALLY DISGUSTING  TRAITOR TO MILLIONS OF TRUE UNION BROTHERS EVERYWHERE.... Image  

solon

Share      Unread post

THERE it is the CHILDISH PUNK act perfected when you were a LOSER in second grade on the playfround just repeat yourself OVER AND OVER HOPING DESPERATELY that no one will NOTICE you have already been give an EPIC BEATDOWN and as always RUN AWAY CRYING from the substance the issue and the FACTS CITED you petty ignorant CHILD you BORE me so just GFY

Last edited by solon on 04 May 2021, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 4:45 pm » wrote: THJERE it is the CHILDISH PUNK act perfected when you were a LOSER in second grade on the playfround just repeat yourself OVER AND OVER HOPING DESPERATELY that no one will NOTICE you have already been give an EPIC BEATDOWN and as always RUN AWAY CRYING from the substance the issue and the FACTS CITED you petty ignorant CHILD you BORE me so just GFY

PUT UP OR SHUT UP YOU **** TOTALLY DISGUSTING  TRAITOR TO MILLIONS OF TRUE UNION BROTHERS EVERYWHERE.... Image  

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 4:45 pm » wrote: THJERE it is the CHILDISH PUNK act perfected when you were a LOSER in second grade on the playfround just repeat yourself OVER AND OVER HOPING DESPERATELY that no one will NOTICE you have already been give an EPIC BEATDOWN and as always RUN AWAY CRYING from the substance the issue and the FACTS CITED you petty ignorant CHILD you BORE me so just GFY
HERE IS YOUR EPIC CURB STOMPING LIBTARD READ THE FACTS AND WEEP...!!!!

HEY **** HEAD DEBUNK THIS.. Image  .!!!
READ IT AND WEEP **** HEAD.... Image  !!!
CHECKMATE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_s ... ter_people

DEBUNKED CLAIMS DEPT. FOR THE WIN... Image  !!!
https://tightroperecords.com/Black-Invention-Myths.htm

omh

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 04 May 2021, 4:46 pm » wrote: "To anger a Conservative lie to him

To have both go after honesty, anyone dare explain life as it actually exists. Oh be prepared to be confronted by top down and bottom up chain of command and the fellowships they created promising better tomorrows over only evolving from now on as ancestrally arrived so far.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

You submitted 12 Negro Inventions as proof of intellectual parity...?
Excuse me while I spend the next minute rolling on the floor with laughter.... :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:!!!!!!! 

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

COME ON **** HEAD...!!!
PRODUCE SOME EVIDENCE OF INTELLECTUAL PARITY...!!!
There have been over 10 MILLION PATENTS AWARDED IN THE USA  AND YOU SAY YOU HAVE GIVEN ME A "BEAT DOWN" BY SHOWING 12 NEGRO INVENTIONS..?
:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  HOW RIDICULOUS... :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  !!!!
DO YOU KNOW WHAT A "SPIT IN THE OCEAN" OR WHAT" A "ZIT ON THE BACK END OF A WHALE" LOOKS LIKE..???. Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  !!!!!!!
Post those 12 "Negro Inventions" you claim you submitted again......I DARE YOU.... Image  !!!

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

solon » 04 May 2021, 4:33 pm » wrote: More RACIST PIGGISM by a mindless ignoranbnt SLUG with the IQ of dryer lint PROUD to be a RACIST PIG

https://thinkgrowth.org/14-black-invent ... 0702cc63d2

This list you submitted is totally ridiculous... :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  !!!
Shirley Jackson "invented" peep holes as part of her closed circuit security system.... :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  !!!!!!!
WHAT A JOKE...!!!!