This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

JeanMoulin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

What the **** is wrong with you? Your emperor god loser had closer ties to Russia than any American president.

omh

Share      Unread post

intellectually and socially yes, instinctively no, he is achieving everything he set out to accomplish last 48 years as an elected leader of malcontents fooling themselves.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 29 Apr 2021, 3:26 pm » wrote: intellectually and socially yes, instinctively no, he is achieving everything he set out to accomplish last 48 years as an elected leader of malcontents fooling themselves.
I’ll allow that…

omh

Share      Unread post

Don't care if you do or don't. You know, I know how kinetically accurate I am..

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 29 Apr 2021, 4:07 pm » wrote: Don't care if you do or don't. You know, I know how kinetically accurate I am..
Accuracy is not the question here. neither is my dominion…Image

omh

Share      Unread post

PoliticalPopUp » 29 Apr 2021, 4:10 pm » wrote: Accuracy is not the question here. neither is my dominion…Image
ha ha ha ha ha ha. its all relative to how society directs outcomes pretending incoming isn't limited to eternally separated as mutually evolving now. The grand Illusion.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 29 Apr 2021, 4:13 pm » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha. its all relative to how society directs outcomes pretending incoming isn't limited to eternally separated as mutually evolving now. The grand Illusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO62scTZ7Qk

omh

Share      Unread post

Art and academics promote self deception cradle to grave same as religion and politics enforce denial of the self evident as social justification and economics reward and punish those that comply or won't.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 30 Apr 2021, 4:13 pm » wrote: Art and academics promote self deception cradle to grave same as religion and politics enforce denial of the self evident as social justification and economics reward and punish those that comply or won't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYNU-a2-iU

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

PoliticalPopUp » 29 Apr 2021, 3:16 pm » wrote: Does Joe Biden Have A Hidden Agenda?
Nah, the braindead puppet can't remember what the agenda is even when it's not hidden...

But I don't think the Harris regime needs to hide anything... they can announce their sick plans and all the brainwashed snowflakes will cheer for it, no matter how insane it is...

omh

Share      Unread post

I have no problem overlooking your physical handicap and treating you like any other denier of life getting eternally separated now. Life balances outcomes from now on so the constant goal posts of tomorrows is just that, false projections of time while occupying space here.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 01 May 2021, 7:12 am » wrote: I have no problem overlooking your physical handicap and treating you like any other denier of life getting eternally separated now. Life balances outcomes from now on so the constant goal posts of tomorrows is just that, false projections of time while occupying space here.
My physical disability and it’s impact on my reality is a phenomenon you can never know or understand.Image

omh

Share      Unread post

PoliticalPopUp » 01 May 2021, 5:22 pm » wrote: My physical disability and it’s impact on my reality is a phenomenon you can never know or understand.Image
guess again. I do understand life with all limitations to each position of ancestral numbers present same as I exist since a replacement added to living as eternally separated in biological results so far.

Every historical reality directing social outcomes has one constant, everyone agrees to ban together to serve a common ideology that provides hope, faith, charity to those willing to give up being honest about genetic outcomes limited to timed apart now mutually evolving as existed and existing from now until extinction.

Really doesn't matter what interpretation to God or no gods. Satan or no devils. Angels and demons. Life is reproduced by male and female contact of their reproductive cells that is the recording of their time populating space now. But you keep ignoring that constant as defend ideas others make you pay to serve until dead or else, you are left to fend for yourself, unless you have others doing for you what you cannot on your own. I have several limitations myself and that is why I am not out to end societal evolution, just the corruption directing people to believe in false tomorrows.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

PoliticalPopUp » 29 Apr 2021, 3:16 pm » wrote: Does Joe Biden Have A Hidden Agenda?
 Yeah.....trying to get his arms around all the critical matters Spanky Trump was IGNORING!!!!
Intelligence Agency Leaders On Global Threats To The U.S.
April 29, 2021
"The National Intelligence Director Avril Haines and Defense Intelligence Director General Scott Berrier testified before the Senate Armed Services Committee on global threats facing the U.S. Ms. Haines warned that China was becoming an “increasingly near peer competitor” to the United States and said that China sees the U.S. as a waning superpower. General Berrier said the Russian military was an “existential threat to the United States,” noting the country’s nuclear weapons build-up. Also discussed in the hearing were recent energy attacks on Americans, the threats posed by North Korea and Iran, and the growing threat of climate change."

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 02 May 2021, 8:58 pm » wrote: guess again. I do understand life with all limitations to each position of ancestral numbers present same as I exist since a replacement added to living as eternally separated in biological results so far.

Every historical reality directing social outcomes has one constant, everyone agrees to ban together to serve a common ideology that provides hope, faith, charity to those willing to give up being honest about genetic outcomes limited to timed apart now mutually evolving as existed and existing from now until extinction.

Really doesn't matter what interpretation to God or no gods. Satan or no devils. Angels and demons. Life is reproduced by male and female contact of their reproductive cells that is the recording of their time populating space now. But you keep ignoring that constant as defend ideas others make you pay to serve until dead or else, you are left to fend for yourself, unless you have others doing for you what you cannot on your own. I have several limitations myself and that is why I am not out to end societal evolution, just the corruption directing people to believe in false tomorrows.
You said,” everyone agrees to ban togather…” you meant,  everyone agrees to band together. I simply cannot except anything a flawed individual such as yourself says…

omh

Share      Unread post

PoliticalPopUp » 03 May 2021, 7:28 pm » wrote: You said,” everyone agrees to ban togather…” you meant,  everyone agrees to band together. I simply cannot except anything a flawed individual such as yourself says…

won't accept because you can believe reality is all you need to know about to stay in social narratives instead of ancestral displacement.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

"Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated, after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down." .

omh

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 04 May 2021, 6:19 am » wrote: "Not only was the entire national deficit eliminated, after raising taxes on the wealthy in 1993, but the economy grew so fast for the remainder of the decade that many conservative economists thought that the Fed should raise the prime interest rate in order to slow it down." .
what happen in the aftermath of Clinton administration? Enron, 9/11, 7 years later housing bubble collapsed, Obama fundamentally reversing America into Old World Tribalism.

Was I the only one that witness same people in the Clinton Administration controlled the narrative as Obama's? and the 8 years between GWB was President.

Same groups when Trump was elected. I study universal constants around nothing stays the same as arrived. My core is my time being alive proportionately occupying space now.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

omh » 04 May 2021, 5:39 am » wrote: won't accept because you can believe reality is all you need to know about to stay in social narratives instead of ancestral displacement.
Displace this mofo…Image