This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 3:41 pm » wrote: Turn them into refugees.  New Orleans will be one the the cities eventually evacuated

Do you have an opinion?   Do I give a ****?  LOL

NOLA should never have been a city, to begin with.  Of course, the Frogs started it.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

crimsongulf » 02 May 2021, 3:49 pm » wrote: NOLA should never have been a city, to begin with.  Of course, the Frogs started it.

Man you hate americans

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 3:48 pm » wrote: Why make it higher?  Let them flood.  Who cares......right?

I just think that whenever you hear vague language like 'affect the lives of' you are imagining in your head that the ocean will throw millions of people into gas chambers

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 3:50 pm » wrote: Man you hate americans

I love NOLA, and I buy my boat restoration supplies from there.  I lived there for 19 months and dearly loved the city.  If I got in my car right now, I could be in NOLA in 90 Min.

But only a Frog could decide to build a city below sea level.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 02 May 2021, 3:51 pm » wrote: I just think that whenever you hear vague language like 'affect the lives of' you are imagining in your head that the ocean will throw millions of people into gas chambers

No simply displace most.  People will have to abandon homes, businesses.....etc.  Those that don't die in the storms and floods.

But **** em.....right?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 3:58 pm » wrote: No simply displace most.  People will have to abandon homes, businesses.....etc.  Those that don't die in the storms and floods.

But **** em.....right?
Did you hear the part about how new Orleans is below sea level? 

The worst thing that could happen to certain cities is that they, like new Orleans, will have to construct a levy. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 02 May 2021, 3:59 pm » wrote: Did you hear the part about how new Orleans is below sea level? 

The worst thing that could happen to certain cities is that they, like new Orleans, will have to construct a levy.

Is that based on you extensive engineering analysis of all the cities on the earth that will be affected?

LOL

Tell the dutch to get rid of those locks.  LOL

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 4:01 pm » wrote: Is that based on you extensive engineering analysis of all the cities on the earth that will be affected?

LOL

Based on thousands of years of humans building cities below sea level. You progressives are silly. After 10,000 years of recorded civilization are we only now able to build cities below sea level or determine the sex of our children. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 4:01 pm » wrote: Is that based on you extensive engineering analysis of all the cities on the earth that will be affected?

LOL

The dutch could deal with constant flooding fine, also. Yes, there are ways to handle such things. 

Did you know that alexander the great wanted to conquer the island city of tyre...but his navy sucked. So he literally just got his troops to shovel dirt into the sea until the city was no longer an island.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
FOS » 02 May 2021, 4:07 pm » wrote: The dutch could deal with constant flooding fine, also. Yes, there are ways to handle such things. 

Did you know that alexander the great wanted to conquer the island city of tyre...but his navy sucked. So he literally just got his troops to shovel dirt into the sea until the city was no longer an island.
The Dutch know how to handle things. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 02 May 2021, 4:07 pm » wrote: The dutch could deal with constant flooding fine, also. Yes, there are ways to handle such things. 

Did you know hunting unicorns is legal in Michigan (true fact).

Aren't these obscure facts fun!!!

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 4:12 pm » wrote: Did you know hunting unicorns is legal in Michigan (true fact).

Aren't these obscure facts fun!!!
Humans can deal with a .7m rise in sea levels. They could even deal with 1.1 . Maybe not some 60 iq ***...feel free to start a business building levies for african cities. I'll pass.

No, it wouldn't be the end of the world and most people wouldn't even need to be displaced. Some pacific islanders might be gravely affected, as the ipcc report states. Okay. Too bad. 

Won't be 2 billion refugees. That is a joke. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 02 May 2021, 4:16 pm » wrote: Humans can deal with a .7m rise in sea levels. They could even deal with 1.1 . Maybe not some 60 iq ***...feel free to start a business building levies for african cities. I'll pass.

No, it wouldn't be the end of the world and most people wouldn't even need to be displaced. Some pacific islanders might be gravely affected, as the ipcc report states. Okay. Too bad. 

Won't be 2 billion refugees. That is a joke.

Is that based on your feelings?   LOL

Most people?  I agree.  I said 2 billion would be displaced.  So a third of the planet.  And that is just from sea level rise

See.....we can agree.  LOL

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 4:18 pm » wrote: Is that based on your feelings?   LOL

Most people?  I agree.  I said 2 billion would be displaced.  So a third of the planet.  And that is just from sea level rise

See.....we can agree.  LOL
And this is an obviously preposterous figure. 

.2 to .7 meters. And it will 'have an affect on' (n.b. the word displace was not used) about 10 million more people than if we ignore climate change completely, according to ipcc. 

So..now...you can choose to reject the ipcc as a source or not. I don't care.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

FOS » 02 May 2021, 4:21 pm » wrote: And this is an obviously preposterous figure. 

.2 to .7 meters. And it will 'have an affect on' (n.b. the word displace was not used) about 10 million more people than if we ignore climate change completely, according to ipcc. 

So..now...you can choose to reject the ipcc as a source or not. I don't care.

Good.  I dont care either.  LOL

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 02 May 2021, 2:57 pm » wrote: Go slow you **** moron

Name the scientific agency that denies AGW and show me their official position statement 

Read slowly and try again
Fine, start with this, dickhead:
Overview of Climate Illuminated Site
https://climateilluminated.com/summaries/overview.html
The fraud of the Hockey Stick has been well documented in the IPCC section. But since is such a well documented case and that the AGW community rejects any of the criticisms, it needs to be added to this list of most offensive frauds in climate claims.
Then, try this one:
Extreme Fraud In The National Climate Assessment (Part 1)
Real Climate Science December 10, 2018

https://realclimatescience.com/2018/12/ ... nt-part-1/
And, here's another for good measure, in order to dispel the absurd belief that a "consensus" on climate change IS NOT SCIENCE, despite being one of the key arguments of the ignorant left on the subject. Click on the link for the entire list of those 97 articles:
97 Articles Refuting The “97% Consensus”
https://climatechangedispatch.com/97-ar ... consensus/

The 97% “consensus” study, Cook et al. (2013) has been thoroughly refuted in scholarly peer-reviewed journals, by major news media, public policy organizations and think tanks, highly credentialed scientists and extensively in the climate blogosphere.The shoddy methodology of Cook’s study has been shown to be so fatally flawed that well-known climate scientists have publicly spoken out against it:

The ‘97% consensus’ article is poorly conceived, poorly designed, and poorly executed. It obscures the complexities of the climate issue and it is a sign of the desperately poor level of public and policy debate in this country [UK] that the energy minister should cite it.”– Mike Hulme, Ph.D. Professor of Climate Change, University of East Anglia (UEA)
Or maybe you prefer this composite of opinions from 500 experts, which was put to the UN right after that retarded, snot-nosed liberal teenager had the nerve to insult my country:
There is no climate emergency, say 500 experts in letter to the United Nations
The American Enterprise Institute  October 1, 2019

https://www.aei.org/carpe-diem/there-is ... d-nations/

On the same day last week that Greta Thunberg made an impassioned speech to the United Nations about her fears of a climate emergency, a group of 500 prominent scientists and professionals, led by the CLINTEL co-founder Guus Berkhout, sent this registered letter to the United Nations Secretary-General stating that there is no climate emergency and climate policies should be designed to benefit the lives of people. Here’s the press release, here’ the list of 500 signees, and here’s the opening of the letter: A global network of more than 500 knowledgeable and experienced scientists and professionals in climate and related fields have the honor to address to Your Excellencies the attached European Climate Declaration, for which the signatories to this letter are the national ambassadors. The general-circulation models of climate on which international policy is at present founded are unfit for their purpose.Therefore, it is cruel as well as imprudent to advocate the squandering of trillions of dollars on the basis of results from such immature models. Current climate policies pointlessly and grievously undermine the economic system, putting lives at risk in countries denied access to affordable, reliable electrical energy. We urge you to follow a climate policy based on sound science, realistic economics and genuine concern for those harmed by costly but unnecessary attempts at mitigationHere are the specific points about climate change highlighted in the letter:
 1 Natural as well as anthropogenic factors cause warming.
2. Warming is far slower than predicted.
3. Climate policy relies on inadequate models.
4. CO2 is not a pollutant. It is a plant food that is essential to all life on Earth. Photosynthesis is a blessing. More CO2 is beneficial for nature, greening the Earth: additional CO2 in the air has promoted growth in global plant biomass. It is also good for agriculture, increasing the yields of crops worldwide.
5. Global warming has not increased natural disasters.
6. Climate policy must respect scientific and economic realities.
7. There is no climate emergency. Therefore, there is no cause for panic.
MP: What about that “consensus” and “settled science” about climate change we always hear about? How can there be a consensus when there’s a global network of more than 500 knowledgeable and experienced scientists and professionals in climate and related fields who challenge the “settled science”?

Actually, challenging the consensus among the scientific community is nothing new, but those the voices of those challenging the consensus are always drowned out by the tsunami of climate hysteria from the climate alarmists. For example, in 2012 a group of more than 125 scientists sent an open letter to the United Nations warning that scientific evidence refuted UN Secretary-General’s Ban Ki-Moon repeated assertions on weather and climate. Those warnings of climate hysteria unsupported by the scientific evidence were ignored in 2012, just like the letter from the 500 prominent scientists and professionals will be ignored in 2019. In other words, it’s “deja vu all over again.”
Are those enough of the "scientific agencies" you've never been aware of disputing your phony "science"?  I'll guess you STILL won't believe it, and it proves you will NEVER be convinced that your phony religion is nothing but a ploy to convince Americans to pay more and higher taxes in order to "cure" the planet.
And foolish libs like you really believe that our government is capable of that.  You're told to "shut up and obey, because we know better and the "science" is settled" and you liberal sheeples fall right behind in lock step, spewing their radical agenda and happily hearing that we're going to be taxed for somewhere between $3 and $10 trillion dollars to spend on such ignorance. And crushing the nation's economy to do it is just fine with you!  

Sorry, but that's laughable.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 03 May 2021, 7:12 am » wrote: Fine, start with this, dickhead:

Then, try this one:

And, here's another for good measure, in order to dispel the absurd belief that a "consensus" on climate change IS NOT SCIENCE, despite being one of the key arguments of the ignorant left on the subject. Click on the link for the entire list of those 97 articles:

Or maybe you prefer this composite of opinions from 500 experts, which was put to the UN right after that retarded, snot-nosed liberal teenager had the nerve to insult my country:

Are those enough of the "scientific agencies" you've never been aware of disputing your phony "science"?  I'll guess you STILL won't believe it, and it proves you will NEVER be convinced that your phony religion is nothing but a ploy to convince Americans to pay more and higher taxes in order to "cure" the planet.
And foolish libs like you really believe that our government is capable of that.  You're told to "shut up and obey, because we know better and the "science" is settled" and you liberal sheeples fall right behind in lock step, spewing their radical agenda and happily hearing that we're going to be taxed for somewhere between $3 and $10 trillion dollars to spend on such ignorance. And crushing the nation's economy to do it is just fine with you!  

Sorry, but that's laughable.
Still waiting. 

One agency and their official policy statement 

Why is this so hard?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 7:40 am » wrote: Still waiting. 

One agency and their official policy statement 

Why is this so hard?
Show me a pro Jew organization in Nazi era Germany, just one. The agencies only get funding if they believe anthropogenic climate change is a dire threat to life on earth.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 May 2021, 8:06 am » wrote: Show me a pro Jew organization in Nazi era Germany, just one. The agencies only get funding if they believe anthropogenic climate change is a dire threat to life on earth.
What exactly would it take to convince you AGW is real?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 8:38 am » wrote: What exactly would it take to convince you AGW is real?
In science you have data, which we do not disagree on. You then create a hypothesis from the data which is then tested. We now have 40 years of testing the hypothesis of catastrophic global warming and literally thousands of predictions based on models. Very few have proven correct. Convinced that the climate is changing, not convinced it's a dire issue threatening life on earth.