This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Neo » 03 May 2021, 8:42 am » wrote: In science you have data, which we do not disagree on. You then create a hypothesis from the data which is then tested. We now have 40 years of testing the hypothesis of catastrophic global warming and literally thousands of predictions based on models. Very few have proven correct. Convinced that the climate is changing, not convinced it's a dire issue threatening life on earth.
You didnt answer my question and most of what you said is false

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 8:43 am » wrote: You didnt answer my question and most of what you said is false
I did answer your question. You would have to show me tested hypothesis for me to accept your models and predictions as accurate. We have decades worth of predictions that were demonstrably wrong and alarmist. Working models and predictions would convince me.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 May 2021, 8:47 am » wrote: I did answer your question. You would have to show me tested hypothesis for me to accept your models and predictions as accurate. We have decades worth of predictions that were demonstrably wrong and alarmist. Working models and predictions would convince me.
Here you go.  It wont be enough.  You believe hundreds of thousands of some of the worlds greatest scientists are lying, dozens of whom have won nobel prizes, just for money.  It's quite funny when you think about it

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/?_gl= ... MHBSN3N1cQ..

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 8:50 am » wrote: Here you go.  It wont be enough.  You believe hundreds of thousands of some of the worlds greatest scientists are lying, dozens of whom have won nobel prizes, just for money.  It's quite funny when you think about it

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/?_gl= ... MHBSN3N1cQ..
We don't disagree much on the data, though I don't trust data collected before digital technology to be accurate within a tenth of a degree. A 2 degree increase in global average temperature over 150 years just isn't that frightening. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 May 2021, 8:57 am » wrote: We don't disagree much on the data, though I don't trust data collected before digital technology to be accurate within a tenth of a degree. A 2 degree increase in global average temperature over 150 years just isn't that frightening.
NASA disagrees.   Oh wait....they're all lying.  Lol

https://climate.nasa.gov/effects/

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 8:59 am » wrote: NASA disagrees.   Oh wait....they're all lying.  Lol

Predictions have been made since the 1980s. That kids wouldn't know what snow was, that massive unprecedented droughts would kill hundreds of millions. That costal areas would be under meters of ocean water. Which of these came to pass?

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 May 2021, 9:05 am » wrote: Predictions have been made since the 1980s. That kids wouldn't know what snow was, that massive unprecedented droughts would kill hundreds of millions. That costal areas would be under meters of ocean water. Which of these came to pass?
Post all those and the scientific agencies that backed them

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 9:12 am » wrote: Post all those and the scientific agencies that backed them
Post a prediction made in the 80s or 90s that came to fruition. Cry wolf enough times and only the gullible will believe you.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 May 2021, 9:13 am » wrote: Post a prediction made in the 80s or 90s that came to fruition. Cry wolf enough times and only the gullible will believe you.
That the earth would get hotter

No one denies that one 

Next

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 9:14 am » wrote: That the earth would get hotter

No one denies that one 

Next
Hide the decline. Obviously talking about the predictions of dire consequences. None have come to pass. 

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 03 May 2021, 9:16 am » wrote: Hide the decline. Obviously talking about the predictions of dire consequences. None have come to pass.
NASA puts their name on this evidence and predictions

They back these studies and are willing to put their credibility on the line to support it.  I have over a 100 other agencies that do the same.

Just name for me a time in the 80s or 90s  when that was done

omh

Share      Unread post

other people's money.

this is for the OP, Reality suggests, ancestries position the population exactly as it exists so far. Your game of they say possible against what anyone else says cannot happen for real even though staged realities seem to contradict it in relative time logistics..

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 7:40 am » wrote: Still waiting. 

One agency and their official policy statement 

Why is this so hard?
Listen, stupid!  NO research company is going to make that their sole policy in a statement!  You've got SIX ARTICLES decrying the fraud of AGW from SIX DIFFERENT RESEARCH SOURCES to pick from, but that's not enough for a stubborn, gullible moron to accept as evidence? 
But if you choose to ignore all those scientists and all that factual evidence PROVING what a fraud you swear and abide by, there's really no help for an ostrich like you who doesn't want to have the proof shown to him.

Enjoy the fact that you're content in your ignorance, knowing there are plenty of other liberals as gullible as you!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 03 May 2021, 11:41 am » wrote: Listen, stupid!  NO research company is going to make that their sole policy in a statement!  You've got SIX ARTICLES decrying the fraud of AGW from SIX DIFFERENT RESEARCH SOURCES to pick from, but that's not enough for a stubborn, gullible moron to accept as evidence? 
But if you choose to ignore all those scientists and all that factual evidence PROVING what a fraud you swear and abide by, there's really no help for an ostrich like you who doesn't want to have the proof shown to him.

Enjoy the fact that you're content in your ignorance, knowing there are plenty of other liberals as gullible as you!
Not a research company.   A reputable scientific agency.  I can cite nearly 200.

I am asking you to cite one.

Just one

If you cant......think about that

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

This is how PATHETIC you are ZEETS. This is how STUPID you are ZEETS. This is a SCIENCE issue and you cannot even bring yourself to TRY to bring ANY SCIENCE to the issue. You just brign the PR campaign you were BRAINWASHED with and it was easy to brainwash you because you are TOO STUPID to understand ta you ought to listento the SCIENTISTS about SCIENCE and not the LIARS who usually brainwash you

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 03 May 2021, 12:51 pm » wrote: This is how PATHETIC you are ZEETS. This is how STUPID you are ZEETS. This is a SCIENCE issue and you cannot even bring yourself to TRY to bring ANY SCIENCE to the issue. You just brign the PR campaign you were BRAINWASHED with and it was easy to brainwash you because you are TOO STUPID to understand ta you ought to listento the SCIENTISTS about SCIENCE and not the LIARS who usually brainwash you

accents on typecasting others as your intellectual mind defines inferior from an induced observation pretending your group think body isn't navigating space same way all things are assembled to universal point of displacement now.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

solon » 03 May 2021, 12:51 pm » wrote: This is how PATHETIC you are ZEETS. This is how STUPID you are ZEETS. This is a SCIENCE issue and you cannot even bring yourself to TRY to bring ANY SCIENCE to the issue. You just brign the PR campaign you were BRAINWASHED with and it was easy to brainwash you because you are TOO STUPID to understand ta you ought to listento the SCIENTISTS about SCIENCE and not the LIARS who usually brainwash you
Hey stupid!  EVERY ONE OF THE REFERENCES I POSTED were from SCIENTISTS!  So exactly how am I a liar for posting WHAT HUNDREDS OF SCIENTISTS HAVE STATED regarding the hoax of global warming?

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

BUNK. Sure some scientists are MAKING CLAIMS for INDUSTRY  but they are not DOING THE SCIENCE show us their STUDIES.  THAT is what science is. IF they think the CLEAR CONSENSUS of Climate change is WRONG then let them DO THE STUDIES THAT PROVE IT. Till you can SHOW THOSE STUDIES you are just repeating PR from industry and the RIGHTWINGERS who BRAINWASH you every day

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Vegasgiants » 03 May 2021, 11:51 am » wrote: Not a research company.   A reputable scientific agency.  I can cite nearly 200.

I am asking you to cite one.

Just one

If you cant......think about that
Well then, how about NASA, if you don't like any of the 6 others I listed?
Read it here and weep, buttercup!:
NASA Sees Climate Cooling Trend Thanks to Low Sun Activity
Many scientists refute AGW (manmade global warming) with solid facts, data and research. Some even show evidence of global cooling.
NO WARMING CENTRAL ASIA 1580 – 2012 “THE EARTH IS ACTUALLY COOLING”
Global Temps Continue Century-Record Plunge, Despite Rising Co2 Emissions!

Monday, 01 October 2018  Written by James Murphy

The climate alarmists just can’t catch a break. NASA is reporting that the sun is entering one of the deepest Solar Minima of the Space Age;
and Earth’s atmosphere is responding in kind.
“We see a cooling trend,” said Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “High above Earth’s surface, near the edge of space, our atmosphere is losing heat energy. If current trends continue, it could soon set a Space Age record for cold.” The new data is coming from NASA’s Sounding of the Atmosphere using Broadband Emission Radiometry or SABER instrument, which is onboard the space agency’s Thermosphere Ionosphere Mesosphere Energetics and Dynamics (TIMED) satellite. SABER monitors infrared radiation from carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitric oxide (NO), two substances that play a vital role in the energy output of our thermosphere, the very top level of our atmosphere. “The thermosphere always cools off during Solar Minimum. It’s one of the most important ways the solar cycle affects our planet,” said Mlynczak, who is the associate principal investigator for SABER.

Mlynczak and his colleagues have created the Thermosphere Climate Index (TCI), which measures how much NO is dumped from the Thermosphere into outer space. During Solar Maximum the TCI number is very high. At times of Solar Minimum, TCI is low. “Right now, (TCI) is very low indeed,” said Mlynczak. “SABER is currently measuring 33 billion Watts of infrared power from NO. That’s ten times smaller than we see during more active phases of the solar cycle."

SABER has been in orbit for only 17 years, but Mlynczak and the scientists at NASA’s Langley Research Center have been able to recreate TCI measurements back to the 1940s. “SABER taught us how to do this by revealing how TCI depends on other variables such as geomagnetic activity and the sun’s UV output — things that have been measured for decades,” said Mlynczak. In fact, TCI numbers now, in the closing months of 2018, are very close to setting record lows since measurements began. “We’re not quite there yet,” Mlynczak reports. “but it could happen in a matter of months.” The new NASA findings are in line with studies released by UC-San Diego and Northumbria University in Great Britain last year, both of which predict a Grand Solar Minimum in coming decades due to low sunspot activity. Both studies predicted sun activity similar to the Maunder Minimum of the mid-17th to early 18th centuries, which coincided to a time known as the Little Ice Age, during which temperatures were much lower than those of today. If all of this seems as if NASA is contradicting itself, you’re right — sort of. After all, NASA also reported last week that Arctic sea ice was at its sixth lowest level since measuring began. Isn’t that a sure sign of global warming? All any of this “proves” is that we have, at best, a cursory understanding of Earth’s incredibly complex climate system. So when mainstream media and carbon-credit salesman Al Gore breathlessly warn you that we must do something about climate change, it’s all right to step back, take a deep breath, and realize that we don’t have the knowledge, skill or resources to have much effect on the Earth’s climate. God — and that big yellow ball of light in the sky — have much more impact on our climate than we ever could.
Then add the scientific research done at UC-San Diego and Northumbria University in Great Britain to the work of NASA, and you've got all you need to know what a farce AGW is, and how gullible you are!  
But you STILL won't believe it, so go back to that hole in the sand and put your head where it belongs, because it's certainly not doing any good above ground!

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 03 May 2021, 5:57 pm » wrote: Well then, how about NASA, if you don't like any of the 6 others I listed?
Read it here and weep, buttercup!:

Then add the scientific research done at UC-San Diego and Northumbria University in Great Britain to the work of NASA, and you've got all you need to know what a farce AGW is, and how gullible you are!  
But you STILL won't believe it, so go back to that hole in the sand and put your head where it belongs, because it's certainly not doing any good above ground!
Great. Would you like to read the official policy statement from nasa ?

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8& ... ate+change