This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

(lack of net worth) https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/socia ... y-hopeless

(All posts below this are from comments section)

Last edited by Polar1ty on 30 Apr 2021, 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

"As a GenXer, it's pretty simple. The boomers spent everything like drunken sailors and the millennials have the mental and physical hardiness of a piece of plywood.

My only advice to the millennials is to suck it up and find a way out of the rat race and build something yourself.

Also, IMO formal education is dead it just doesn't know it yet. You can replace everything higher education provides with youtube except for the social network. Which is debatable."

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

"Actually plywood is pretty tough"

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

The Starbucks barista spelled my name wrong on the cup! “ (faints) Put on suicide watch, starts a GoFundMe, becomes a TikTok videologger, then an ‘Influencer’, falls off a foot bridge in Thailand trying to get the perfect selfie, immediately disappears into oblivion when her social media accounts are deleted. The End.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Millennials think life was a utopia prior to them being born.

They cannot grasp that most of us did manual labor when we were in our teens and beyond.

Plus recessions where there were no jobs.

They are prisoners in their own minds.

And lazy and entitled beyond belief.

They were not born that way....they were made.

By lazy teecherz and breeders.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

"Learn to build solar panels," says Biden.

Better learn Spanish and Mandarin, because those are the folks who will be your bosses.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Hundreds of thousands of people are fighting fiercely to come to America for the opportunities. Yet somehow American kids have a problem succeeding. Can it be:

poor parentage?
miserable educational system?
laziness?
whitey holds them back?
inability to think for oneself?

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

OMG!!!

Not only will these idiots not cook....they are so lazy they won't even go to the fast food joint themselves to get their own food.

Door Dash is a real thing.

These idiots will pay 10 bucks to get an 8 buck happy meal delivered to them.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

My Grandparents "social contract" >>>you don't work, you don't eat.

Pretty basic and easy to understand.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

To be solidly middle class these days, you need to pulling down 200,000 a year in combined income, and higher than that if you live in the posh suburbs or progressive cities. I will never see that much.

Inflation, globalization, visa workers, illegal aliens, and higher/new taxes are destroying everyone who earns a paycheck. And yet all we can talk about is how unfair it is Blacks can't do math, and how racist it is the police are doing their jobs. The youth is lost, this country is all but over.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
😆😆😆

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

When the Boomer was the Millennial's age quarters were real silver.

Then the Boomers ran up the bills collateralizing everything then deadbeat-ed in 2008. They cried to the government for bailouts.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

You aren't wrong. 

But I say millennial stupidity was engineered. It didn't come from their own inborn failure. 

I'm gen x . I lived through the transition. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

My gf is also gen x and we have different views about social welfare ( unlike most politicians, I don't insist on **** teenagers)

Sh thinks all welfare is theft from her, and she works very hard. This attitude also can often result in a sort of grug racism.

I was more of a trust fund baby so I never had to work that hard. As such, welfare programs don't offend me. But I am also more naturally racist than her. I just don't want to give **** to outgroups especially if they are a racial enemy. But otherwise...whatever. I'll help white kids and would be happy to.

But we do both converge strongly on the understanding that millennials are **** weak.

I would just say...millennials are weak in an unnatural way. There is no way white people can be this weak without being brainwashed.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
FOS » 30 Apr 2021, 9:28 pm » wrote: My gf is also gen x and we have different views about social welfare ( unlike most politicians, I don't insist on **** teenagers)

Sh thinks all welfare is theft from her, and she works very hard. This attitude also can often result in a sort of grug racism.

I was more of a trust fund baby so I never had to work that hard. As such, welfare programs don't offend me. But I am also more naturally racist than her. I just don't want to give **** to outgroups especially if they are a racial enemy. But otherwise...whatever. I'll help white kids and would be happy to.

But we do both converge strongly on the understanding that millennials are **** weak.

I would just say...millennials are weak in an unnatural way. There is no way white people can be this weak without being brainwashed.
Some will slip through the cracks. They will be battered but not broken. I had a professor formally admonished for grading a paper based on political bias rather than content. It can be done. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Neo » 30 Apr 2021, 9:35 pm » wrote: Some will slip through the cracks. They will be battered but not broken. I had a professor formally admonished for grading a paper based on political bias rather than content. It can be done.
Can be? 

A handful of people ain't enough

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Polar1ty » 30 Apr 2021, 9:09 pm » wrote: When the Boomer was the Millennial's age quarters were real silver.

Then the Boomers ran up the bills collateralizing everything then deadbeat-ed in 2008. They cried to the government for bailouts.
This is another thread where you talk to yourself!
You need therapy, son!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

nuckinfutz » 30 Apr 2021, 9:49 pm » wrote: This is another thread where you talk to yourself!
You need therapy, son!

How can you be so old and still so **** stupid?