This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

supraTruth » 02 May 2021, 6:24 pm » wrote: Roughly 75% of House members have been vaccinated against COVID-19, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., told reporters Thursday, as she defended the health precautions taken during President Joe Biden's address to Congress

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pelosi- ... d=77399652

DUMBFUK tCONS are refusing vaccines, making it impossible to assume masks are no longer required.  Stoopid ******* tCONS!
How does she know who has been vaccinated?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Cedar » 01 May 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: **** you, guinea pig. You want the shot get the shot. Me not getting the shot has no affect on your life.
DUMBFUK tCONS are refusing vaccines, making it impossible to assume masks are no longer required.  Stoopid ******* tCONS!

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 6:42 pm » wrote: How does she know who has been vaccinated?
Probably asked them.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 02 May 2021, 6:45 pm » wrote: Probably asked them.
So she violated HIPAA laws?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 02 May 2021, 6:44 pm » wrote: DUMBFUK tCONS are refusing vaccines, making it impossible to assume masks are no longer required.  Stoopid ******* tCONS!
Masks were never required.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 3:48 am » wrote: got a story and a question for you...

There was a White cop [who I will call John Doe] working in San Fran. He hated Blacks very much. One day ... a White coworker [who I will call Jim Doe] texted John Doe. To complain that Jim Doe's wife had invited a couple over for dinner that night ---and the husband is a Black man!--- lol. Well John Doe instructed Jim Doe, once the Black man shows up, to keep his service [state-issued] weapon on him during the dinner because monkeys are known to act up so it is okay if you have to put an animal down.
When San Fran police dept found about these texts, they went back in John Doe's arrest history and found every case where he arrested a Black person then investigated each case for racism and unfair bias in the arrest ---and dismissed any charges where they determined racism was behind the arrest. Do you think the police dept did the correct thing with those cases considering the mindset John Doe had, since his mind aligns Black citizens with monkeys?

@Jantje_Smit  ​@sooted up Cyndi   please feel free to give your thoughts/answer the question I asked @Famagusta   here
Deny all you like, how many times in this story alone did you separate people by race?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 6:48 pm » wrote: Masks were never required.
Masks are still required in stores because of u dumbfuk RNC cultist **** refusing vaccines, making it impossible to snuff out a brainless enemy virus.  STOOPID **** tCON SCUM SUCK COVID DICK!

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 6:51 pm » wrote: ...how many times in this story alone did you separate people by race?
None.

All I did was told a factual, story, by which your wickedly-racist heart is here attempting to protect racist cops who you love by blaming me for their act of separating people by Race in their true story I told.
According to your dumb logic here, we can blame Chauvin's defense atty for what Chauvin did, since he merely gave a recount of the ordeal in court.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: None.

All I did was told a factual, story, by which your wickedly-racist heart is here attempting to protect racist cops who you love by blaming me for their act of separating people by Race in their true story I told.
According to your dumb logic here, we can blame Chauvin's defense atty for what Chauvin did, since he merely gave a recount of the ordeal in court.
The cops race is irrelevant to the story, racist.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 7:34 pm » wrote: The cops race is irrelevant to the story, racist.
The cop's Race is what is most, relevant, considering the fact they strategically created a White Supremacy culture within their group of White police officers.
But hey, I understand your instinctive nature to protect them ROFL Read it and weep pal, read it and weep: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi ... nforcement

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 6:42 pm » wrote: How does she know who has been vaccinated?
Somebody told her.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 7:56 pm » wrote: The cop's Race is what is most, relevant, considering the fact they strategically created a White Supremacy culture within their group of White police officers.
But hey, I understand your instinctive nature to protect them ROFL Read it and weep pal, read it and weep: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi ... nforcement
The cops could be Asian, story doesn’t change, Mexican story doesn’t change, black story doesn’t change. Two cops we’re making arrests based on the perps race. The actual race of the cops or the perp is irrelevant to the story. You’re a racist.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 02 May 2021, 8:01 pm » wrote: Somebody told her.
Somebody could have given her the same answer she’d get from me, none of your **** business.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 10:21 pm » wrote: Two cops we’re making arrests based on the perps race.
Nope. 

LOL I regret to inform you that you were too, dumbfuk'd, to ask me if this one  (1) sole incident is the only incident in the network of racism's cops. Sooo...

smile for the camera   Image  

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 6:51 pm » wrote: Deny all you like, how many times in this story alone did you separate people by race?
are you ready to stop hiding and ducking from the question? about how it was not about Race when a White cop called a Black man an ape and told another White man that he might have to lay that animal down??---if he gets out of hand at his home as a dinner guest. Stop hiding, explain how those comments have nothing to do with Race...so I can devour your nonsensical explanation here. Quit ducking. Explain what that comment is about, if you are going to claim that it is not about Race. Hurry up, too! I'm famished!!

got a story and a question for you...

There was a White cop [who I will call John Doe] working in San Fran. He hated Blacks very much. One day ... a White coworker [who I will call Jim Doe] texted John Doe. To complain that Jim Doe's wife had invited a couple over for dinner that night ---and the husband is a Black man!--- lol. Well John Doe instructed Jim Doe, once the Black man shows up, to keep his service [state-issued] weapon on him during the dinner because monkeys are known to act up so it is okay if you have to put an animal down.
When San Fran police dept found about these texts, they went back in John Doe's arrest history and found every case where he arrested a Black person then investigated each case for racism and unfair bias in the arrest ---and dismissed any charges where they determined racism was behind the arrest. Do you think the police dept did the correct thing with those cases considering the mindset John Doe had, since his mind aligns Black citizens with apes?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 10:40 pm » wrote: are you ready to stop hiding and ducking from the question? about how it was not about Race when a White cop called a Black man an ape and told another White man that he might have to lay that animal down??---if he gets out of hand at his home as a dinner guest. Stop hiding, explain how those comments have nothing to do with Race...so I can devour your nonsensical explanation here. Quit ducking. Explain what that comment is about, if you are going to claim that it is not about Race. Hurry up, too! I'm famished!!

got a story and a question for you...

When San Fran police dept found about these texts, they went back in John Doe's arrest history and found every case where he arrested a Black person then investigated each case for racism and unfair bias in the arrest ---and dismissed any charges where they determined racism was behind the arrest. Do you think the police dept did the correct thing with those cases considering the mindset John Doe had, since his mind aligns Black citizens with apes?
You’re a racist.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 10:28 pm » wrote: Nope. 

LOL I regret to inform you that you were too, dumbfuk'd, to ask me if this one  (1) sole incident is the only incident in the network of racism's cops. Sooo...

smile for the camera   Image
Doesn’t matter. As a racist all you saw was their color.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 10:44 pm » wrote: You’re a racist.
You're a poltroon. Pussillanimous. Afraid. Scared. Yes. Too spooked to answer the question, but always quick to ask YOUR questions and expect answers ---AND you do get them. But then when it is your time to do, the same, is when you bank left just like the true fraidyCAT which you are. lol
I see your role models at the link, trained you very well indeed pal as you are always complimenting how fair the rules are ---until its time for you to follow them.
Here, go thank your trainers for teaching you flawlessly https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi ... nforcement

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 02 May 2021, 10:52 pm » wrote: You're a poltroon. Pussillanimous. Afraid. Scared. Yes. Too spooked to answer the question, but always quick to ask YOUR questions and expect answers ---AND you do get them. But then when it is your time to do, the same, is when you bank left just like the true fraidyCAT which you are. lol
I see your role models at the link, trained you very well indeed pal as you are always complimenting how fair the rules are ---until its time for you to follow them.
Here, go thank your trainers for teaching you flawlessly https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi ... nforcement
None of that gibberish changes the fact that you’re a racist.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
DawnDavenport » 02 May 2021, 6:03 pm » wrote: No clue as to what you're talking about. What's wrong with you?

Oh, look - it plays stupid.

What a shock. They always dance like little ******* on this topic.