This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 02 May 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: Just do what you're told, *******!

Google lab rat, fruity pebble.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 02 May 2021, 3:40 pm » wrote: Don't just assert this ****..

LINK TO IT!

Link to my dick, *******.

I wouldn't DREAM of providing a cheap, dishonest *** like you with a link, cuckiepoo. We went down that road and your character was profoundly displayed, penis cheeks. You are the last **** *** on this board that I would consider providing with a link to **** himself over, fruitloop. No offense. :)

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 03 May 2021, 1:22 am » wrote: Google lab rat, fruity pebble.
:wub:  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 03 May 2021, 1:25 am » wrote: Link to my dick, *******.

I wouldn't DREAM of providing a cheap, dishonest *** like you with a link, cuckiepoo. We went down that road and your character was profoundly displayed, penis cheeks. You are the last **** *** on this board that I would consider providing with a link to **** himself over, fruitloop. No offense. Image
Better than Chaucer. 

lmao.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 11:38 pm » wrote: None of that gibberish changes the fact that you’re a racist.
You can call me what ever you like, but only I can call this what it is:
You're a poltroon. Pussillanimous. Afraid. Scared. Yes. Too spooked to answer the question, but always quick to ask YOUR questions and expect answers ---AND you do get them. But then when it is your time to do, the same, is when you bank left just like the true fraidyCAT which you are. lol
I see your role models at the link, trained you very well indeed pal as you are always complimenting how fair the rules are ---until its time for you to follow them.
Here, go thank your trainers for teaching you flawlessly https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi ... nforcement

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 03 May 2021, 1:22 am » wrote: Google lab rat, fruity pebble.
New cases of Covid-19 are dropping sharply across the U.S. as millions of people get vaccinated daily, fueling optimism that the nation may have averted the surge of infections gripping other parts of the world and is finally turning the corner on what was one of the worse outbreaks globally. - CNBC 5/3/21
More **** up in the head opinion from the rent boi in, 5...4...3...2...

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 01 May 2021, 12:29 pm » wrote: Be that as it may, you're attacking the messenger...

Let's expand then.  Alex Berenson is a lying-*** cheesedick, and anybody who accepts anything that spews forth from his festering piehole is a **** moron.

duck615

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 7:07 am » wrote: Let's expand then.  Joe Biden is a lying-*** cheesedick, and anybody who accepts anything that spews forth from his festering piehole is a **** moron.
there ya go

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

New cases of Covid-19 are dropping sharply across the U.S. as millions of people get vaccinated daily, fueling optimism that the nation may have averted the surge of infections gripping other parts of the world and is finally turning the corner on what was one of the worse outbreaks globally. - CNBC 5/3/21
And let's expand on this as well. It seems so ridiculous to thank a US President for doing his **** job, but the last four years of the rule of the orange rat bastard has changed things a lot...so, keeping this in mind...

Thank-you Joe for getting us innoculated.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Any decent forum you would be out on your fat, white, zit-covered ***.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 6:54 am » wrote: More **** up in the head opinion from the rent boi in, 5...4...3...2...

You got your shot, right lab rat?

You're safe. Unpress the panic button, ***.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 03 May 2021, 9:20 am » wrote: You got your shot, right lab rat?

You're safe. Unpress the panic button, ***.
Just doing my job pointing out mental defects and problems of character in a rent boi like you.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 9:21 am » wrote: Just doing my job pointing out mental defects and problems of character in a rent boi like you.

Okay - you've done your duty . Now, back in the lap, fruit cake.

duck615

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: Any decent forum you would be out on your fat, white, zit-covered ***.
you said it *******

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
IkeBana » 01 May 2021, 9:55 am » wrote: Berenson is a lying-*** cheesedick.  His comments on the pandemic are rife with disinformation as is his ridiculous book...Tell Your Children: The Truth About Marijuana, Mental Illness and Violence.  Which is modern day Reefer Madness. Image  

Alex Berenson: The Pandemic's Wrongest Man
Please excuse these people....they're so g'ddammned stupid they should be retroactively aborted..

Deep sucking voids of Credulity...

You can sell those morons ANYTHING....and people do.

DawnDavenport

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 03 May 2021, 1:20 am » wrote: Oh, look - it plays stupid.

What a shock. They always dance like little ******* on this topic.
What topic?  It would be great if I actually knew what you were talking about.

Can someone translate?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DawnDavenport » 03 May 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: What topic?  It would be great if I actually knew what you were talking about.

Can someone translate?
We need a native **** speaker.

Anyone speak ****? Or at least CSL?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 03 May 2021, 10:18 am » wrote: We need a native **** speaker.

Didn't we lose most of those in WWII? Brave lasses they were. :D  

DawnDavenport

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 03 May 2021, 10:18 am » wrote: We need a native **** speaker.

Don't know if you're trying to be funny or just seek attention. Whatever the case, it's tired.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 7:07 am » wrote: Let's expand then.  Alex Berenson is a lying-*** cheesedick, and anybody who accepts anything that spews forth from his festering piehole is a **** moron.
I didn't accept what he said, I checked his work at the link I provided you (CDC). You could do the same. Healthy people are dying from an experimental vaccine. That is a verifiable fact.