This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 7:12 am » wrote: And let's expand on this as well. It seems so ridiculous to thank a US President for doing his **** job, but the last four years of the rule of the orange rat bastard has changed things a lot...so, keeping this in mind...

Thank-you Joe for getting us innoculated.
Covid peaked January 9th two weeks before Biden was sworn in and has been dropping since. You and Joe are plagiarizing Trumps work product again.

Thank you Donald.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
DawnDavenport » 03 May 2021, 10:57 am » wrote: Don't know if you're trying to be funny or just seek attention. Whatever the case, it's tired.

Yet it got your attention. Apparently you dabble in normspeak.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Berenson pushes the argument that the vaccines are causing suspicious illness and death. On Twitter and in his email to me, Berenson claimed that an “excellent” Denmark study showed a 40 percent rise in infections immediately after nursing-home residents received their first vaccine shot.I reached out to that study’s lead author, Ida Rask Moustsen-Helms at the Statens Serum Institut, who said that Berenson had mischaracterized her findings. She explained to me that the Danish nursing homes in question were already experiencing a significant COVID-19 outbreak when vaccinations began. Many people in the long-term-care facilities were likely already sick before their vaccine was administered, and “these people would technically count as vaccinated with confirmed COVID-19, even if the infection happened prior to the vaccination or its immune response,” she said. With limited vaccines, countries ought to give the first vaccines to the groups most likely to get COVID-19. That’s exactly what seems to have happened here. Berenson is scaremongering about the vaccines by essentially criticizing their wise distribution.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 6:48 pm » wrote: Masks were never required.
What hog sty do U live in; oh, wait, Texas?

Last edited by supraTruth on 03 May 2021, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 11:41 am » wrote: Berenson pushes the argument that the vaccines are causing suspicious illness and death. On Twitter and in his email to me, Berenson claimed that an “excellent” Denmark study showed a 40 percent rise in infections immediately after nursing-home residents received their first vaccine shot.I reached out to that study’s lead author, Ida Rask Moustsen-Helms at the Statens Serum Institut, who said that Berenson had mischaracterized her findings. She explained to me that the Danish nursing homes in question were already experiencing a significant COVID-19 outbreak when vaccinations began. Many people in the long-term-care facilities were likely already sick before their vaccine was administered, and “these people would technically count as vaccinated with confirmed COVID-19, even if the infection happened prior to the vaccination or its immune response,” she said. With limited vaccines, countries ought to give the first vaccines to the groups most likely to get COVID-19. That’s exactly what seems to have happened here. Berenson is scaremongering about the vaccines by essentially criticizing their wise distribution.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archi ... an/618475/
**** you people are stupid, Berenson is irrelevant to the information he posted.

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Healthy people are dying from your experimental vaccine. Verifiable fact.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 03 May 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: **** you people are stupid, Berenson is irrelevant to the information he posted.

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System
https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html

Healthy people are dying from your experimental vaccine. Verifiable fact.
Not what it says, scumbag. The vaccines have inspired his most troubling comments. For the past few weeks on Twitter, Berenson has mischaracterized just about every detail regarding the vaccines to make the dubious case that most people would be better off avoiding them. As his conspiratorial nonsense accelerates toward the pandemic’s finish line, he has proved himself the Secretariat of being wrong: tCONS suck COVID dick!

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 11:48 am » wrote: What hog sty do U live in; oh, wait, Texas!
I live in NJ, state the statute that requires anyone to wear a mask.

But what I actually meant is your mask is not protecting you or anyone else.There was no reason for anyone to be wearing a mask, and there was no reason for a lock down. You **** retards let them blow this way out of proportion.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 11:55 am » wrote: Not what it says, scumbag. The vaccines have inspired his most troubling comments. For the past few weeks on Twitter, Berenson has mischaracterized just about every detail regarding the vaccines to make the dubious case that most people would be better off avoiding them. As his conspiratorial nonsense accelerates toward the pandemic’s finish line, he has proved himself the Secretariat of being wrong: tCONS suck COVID dick!
This isn't about Berenson, cuck.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 03 May 2021, 12:04 pm » wrote: I live in NJ, state the statute that requires anyone to wear a mask.

But what I actually meant is your mask is not protecting you or anyone else.There was no reason for anyone to be wearing a mask, and there was no reason for a lock down. You **** retards let them blow this way out of proportion.
Left up to u idiot tCON scum, we would be in even worse shape than India now.  Don't expect Planet Fox to ever show u.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: Left up to u idiot tCON scum, we would be in even worse shape than India now.  Don't expect Planet Fox to ever show u.
The actual evidence doesn't bear that out. India has a billion more people than we do and less than half of the covid deaths.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
IkeBana » 01 May 2021, 1:18 pm » wrote: Those who refuse the treatment put everyone they come in contact with at risk
 **** - no one can know that because the vaccines are not FDA approved.

Insisting that others participate in medical experiments is fascist. Are you a trumper?

Who told you the lie that refusing the treatment puts others at risk?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 03 May 2021, 3:40 pm » wrote:  **** - no one can know that because the vaccines are not FDA approved.

Insisting that others participate in medical experiments is fascist. Are you a trumper?

Stores can't get rid of mask requirements until at least 80 - 90% of the public is vaccinated.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 03 May 2021, 12:19 pm » wrote: The actual evidence doesn't bear that out. India has a billion more people than we do and less than half of the covid deaths.
https://twitter.com/JimHarris/status/13 ... 60257?s=20 
https://twitter.com/NikkeiAsia/status/1 ... 89984?s=20 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 03 May 2021, 12:04 pm » wrote: I live in NJ, state the statute that requires anyone to wear a mask.

If all Americans had listened to u **** RNC tCON scumbags & refused to wear masks or avoid crowds & refused the vaccinations, there would be MILLIONS of American COVID deaths!

tCONS SUCK COVID DICK WITH PUTIN'S ASSistance!
Image Image

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 4:26 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 03 May 2021, 3:40 pm » wrote:  **** - no one can know that because the vaccines are not FDA approved.

Stores can't get rid of mask requirements until at least 80 - 90% of the public is vaccinated.

I’ve had covid twice. I’m as much, if not more, inoculated than the vaccinated. Your blanket statement about the vaccination percentages is ****. I’m sure there are millions more like me that have been infected and carry antibodies, sans vaccine.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 4:44 pm » wrote: If all Americans had listened to u **** RNC tCON scumbags & refused to wear masks or avoid crowds & refused the vaccinations, there would be MILLIONS of American COVID deaths!

tCONS SUCK COVID DICK WITH PUTIN'S ASSistance!
Image Image
There would be the same number there are today, you’re just embarrassed to admit how stupid you’ve been for the past year.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 03 May 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: I’ve had covid twice. I’m as much, if not more, inoculated than the vaccinated. Your blanket statement about the vaccination percentages is ****. I’m sure there are millions more like me that have been infected and carry antibodies, sans vaccine.
Twice? So much for natural immunity.  Aren't U even a little embarrassed to admit that U ignored CDC Guidelines & caught it (TWICE!) & spread it to others, daisy-chaining until U indirectly ASSisted a brainless virus invasion in the negligent homicide of more than 570K Americans?  :faint:     

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Needless deaths make U roll on the floor in laughter?  Psychopath.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 03 May 2021, 4:58 pm » wrote: There would be the same number there are today, you’re just embarrassed to admit how stupid you’ve been for the past year.
Hardly; U are truly a Putin tool.Image