This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 5:04 pm » wrote: Needless deaths make U roll on the floor in laughter?  Psychopath.
No your blind faith in the NYT does.

You *** say the same about Florida.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 5:06 pm » wrote: Hardly; U are truly a Putin tool.Image
Russia, Russia, Russia.

You believe everything your government tells you, but they haven’t been correct about anything Covid related.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 5:02 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 03 May 2021, 4:55 pm » wrote: I’ve had covid twice. I’m as much, if not more, inoculated than the vaccinated. Your blanket statement about the vaccination percentages is ****. I’m sure there are millions more like me that have been infected and carry antibodies, sans vaccine.
Twice? So much for natural immunity.  Aren't U even a little embarrassed to admit that U ignored CDC Guidelines & caught it (TWICE!) & spread it to others, daisy-chaining until U indirectly ASSisted a brainless virus invasion in the negligent homicide of more than 570K Americans?  Image
I have natural immunity.  I didn’t realize I caught it a second time until the plasma center told me my antibodies were elevated again.  

Neither myself nor anyone in my family showed symptoms the second time around.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

GeorgeWashington » 03 May 2021, 5:36 pm » wrote: I have natural immunity.  I didn’t realize I caught it a second time until the plasma center told me my antibodies were elevated again.  

Interesting..!
I did a little bit of inquiry about the availability of an antibody test and went away thinking it had to be some really expensive deal.
The MSM for some reason doesn't say much about the "Natural Immunity" segment of our population and how people could go get tested to see if they fall into that category or not.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

BeerPopcorn
Blutarski » 03 May 2021, 6:24 pm » wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 03 May 2021, 5:36 pm » wrote: I have natural immunity.  I didn’t realize I caught it a second time until the plasma center told me my antibodies were elevated again.  

Interesting..!
I did a little bit of inquiry about the availability of an antibody test and went away thinking it had to be some really expensive deal.
The MSM for some reason doesn't say much about the "Natural Immunity" segment of our population and how people could go get tested to see if they fall into that category or not.
After I suspected I had it the first time I saw an ad requesting covid plasma donors so I went to the center and donated.  They affirmed I had antibodies and I’ve been donating ever since. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

So **** what?  Does the presence of antibodies this week guarantee that you can never be a carrier somewhere down the road?  It does not.  It's why you can still kill grandma if you don't get the shot every year.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

BeerPopcorn
IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 7:54 pm » wrote: So **** what?  Does the presence of antibodies this week guarantee that you can never be a carrier somewhere down the road?  It does not.  It's why you can still kill grandma if you don't get the shot every year.
 **** - No one can know if my getting the shot will save grandma because the shot is not fda approved. 

Insisting that others participate in medical experiments is fascist. Are you a trumper?

Who told you the lie that my getting the shot will save grandma?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
GeorgeWashington » 03 May 2021, 8:41 pm » wrote:  **** - No one can know if my getting the shot will save grandma because the shot is not fda approved. 

Insisting that others participate in medical experiments is fascist. Are you a trumper?

Who told you the lie that getting the shot will save grandma?
Grandma getting the shot might save grandma. Other people's grandparents are their business. Getem vaccinated or keep them hidden. Should have done more to shelter them rather than full lockdowns. Not focusing the effort on the most at risk cost lives.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 12:14 pm » wrote: Left up to u idiot tCON scum, we would be in even worse shape than India now.  Don't expect Planet Fox to ever show u.
India is beating the US by a factor of six. They have three times the people and half the deaths. Do the math, you hysterical, dick sucking moron.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 03 May 2021, 4:26 pm » wrote: Stores can't get rid of mask requirements until at least 80 - 90% of the public is vaccinated.

Currently NO ONE is vaccinated, you idiot.

We are studying some gene therapy treatments on retards.

I do not wear a mask - the stores want my money. I am seeing less than 50% compliance in my city, experiment ***.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 03 May 2021, 7:54 pm » wrote: So **** what?  Does the presence of antibodies this week guarantee that you can never be a carrier somewhere down the road?  It does not.  It's why you can still kill grandma
Not if she is immune.

ONLY THE UNACCINATED CAN HAVE IT SPREAD TO THEM by other unvaccinateds, **** breath. They are asking for it - now, go live your **** life, you cry baby *******. If Grandma didn't get the vaccine, it's on HER - not the guy who spreads it to her. So STFU.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Cannonpointer » 03 May 2021, 9:06 pm » wrote: Currently NO ONE is vaccinated, you idiot.

We are studying some gene therapy treatments on retards.

I do not wear a mask - the stores want my money. I am seeing less than 50% compliance in my city, experiment ***.
So passing around a brainless virus tickles your scummy tCON ***, does it? 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 03 May 2021, 5:09 pm » wrote: Russia, Russia, Russia.

You believe everything your government tells you, but they haven’t been correct about anything Covid related.
U treasonous tCON scum are the 1's promoting Russia.  Go live there since u love wearing shirts promoting them, u scummy *** traitors! 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 03 May 2021, 4:58 pm » wrote: There would be the same number there are today, you’re just embarrassed to admit how stupid you’ve been for the past year.
U are truly a piece of tRump **** to believe that.  The only reason the deaths are going down is because of the vaccinations, that your scummy *** refuses to participate in.  Hitler would have been dictator of the world if u tCON scum had been around during WW2.  U are a shameful disgusting coward. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 04 May 2021, 5:05 am » wrote: The only reason the deaths are going down is because of the vaccinations
So you agree your mask is useless. :rofl:

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 04 May 2021, 4:34 am » wrote: So passing around a brainless virus tickles your scummy tCON ***, does it?

Spit the dick out, sissy.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 May 2021, 11:30 am » wrote: Spit the dick out, sissy.
Keep your homosexual fantasies to yourself.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 04 May 2021, 5:36 am » wrote: So you agree your mask is useless. Image
No, the masks work better than nothing, but u tCON scum are clearly cowards afraid of a needle.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 04 May 2021, 2:09 pm » wrote: No, the masks work better than nothing, but u tCON scum are clearly cowards afraid of a needle.
The masks are nothing. You can provide no evidence that they have prevented a single case of covid.

That's odd, I get the Flu vaccine every year and the pneumonia vaccine when I'm due, and I have blood work done at least 4 times a year, so I'm pretty sure needles don't really bother me, guinea pig.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Cedar » 04 May 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: The masks are nothing. You can provide no evidence that they have prevented a single case of covid.

That's odd, I get the Flu vaccine every year and the pneumonia vaccine when I'm due, and I have blood work done at least 4 times a year, so I'm pretty sure needles don't really bother me, guinea pig.
Only dumb RNC SCUMBAGS claim that masks don't work.  Momentum is reduced with masks.  Here is just 1 of the easy to find videos to explain it to your deliberately dumb ***. 
 https://www.pbs.org/video/how-well-do-m ... rk-ke2qje/