This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,046
Politics: Libertarian

Nbcnews.com

Plain & simple.
Joe Biden is........."A DAMNED LIAR" !!
The Biden Border Crisis belongs to........Joe Biden.
Trump had that border closed and was building The Trump Wall.
Everyone was happy, including Mexico.

Then Biden stopped construction on the wall, stopped deportation, defanged ICE, and
the Border Patrol, started shipping wetbacks inland, and invited all 3rd world nations
to "come on in....we will take of of you".   And now, Biden wants to blame Trump for
the nightmare on the border??    WTF ??        Let me reiterate one point.   
Joes Biden is a......."A DAMNED LIAR" !!

And any Dem who voted for that lying ******* has helped in the sinking of
the U.S.S. America.                         

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,703
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Taipan » 02 May 2021, 10:29 am » wrote: Joe Biden Is Now Blaming DJ Trump For the Disaster On The Border.

Plain & simple.
                       
 .
Image
Image
.
The Crisis, At The Border, Has ALWAYS Been
A
Republican
-Problem!!

Image
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Taipan » 02 May 2021, 10:29 am » wrote: Nbcnews.com

Plain & simple.
Joe Biden is........."A DAMNED LIAR" !!
The Biden Border Crisis belongs to........Joe Biden.
Trump had that border closed and was building The Trump Wall.
Everyone was happy, including Mexico.

Then Biden stopped construction on the wall, stopped deportation, defanged ICE, and
the Border Patrol, started shipping wetbacks inland, and invited all 3rd world nations
to "come on in....we will take of of you".   And now, Biden wants to blame Trump for
the nightmare on the border??    WTF ??        Let me reiterate one point.   
Joes Biden is a......."A DAMNED LIAR" !!

And any Dem who voted for that lying ******* has helped in the sinking of
the U.S.S. America.                         
Boy,

Given the rate at which your Articles of Faith are being savaged, I urge you to pace yourself.
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

As he should. Trump basically USED the pandemic to shut down the LEGAL ASYULUM SEEKERS. Those who had EVEYR RIGHT by our law by international law and by our own treaty obligations to seek asylum in the US. They piled up on the border instead of being processed so when we started up LEGAL immigration and refugees crossing our border it became an instant flood. Trump was a RACIST PIG like TaiPUNKI is. He screwed up everything he touched. The worst most blatantly corrupt president in American history and RACIST PIGS like Tai worship him like a GOD

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,046
Politics: Libertarian

Blackvegetable » 02 May 2021, 11:54 am » wrote: Boy,

Given the rate at which your Articles of Faith are being savaged, I urge you to pace yourself.

Why would you help the demise of America ?
Why are you a Dem ?
What are you seeking ?
What are you trying to get out it ?                                         
:loco:  

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,776

solon » 02 May 2021, 11:59 am » wrote: As he should. Trump basically USED the pandemic to shut down the LEGAL ASYULUM SEEKERS. Those who had EVEYR RIGHT by our law by international law and by our own treaty obligations to seek asylum in the US. They piled up on the border instead of being processed so when we started up LEGAL immigration and refugees crossing our border it became an instant flood. Trump was a RACIST PIG like TaiPUNKI is. He screwed up everything he touched. The worst most blatantly corrupt president in American history and RACIST PIGS like Tai worship him like a GOD

As he should. The "Man in a Dress" leader China Joe basically USED the pandemic spread disease using ILLEGAL Alien parasites. Those who had NO RIGHT by our law by international law and by our own treaty obligations to seek asylum in the US. They piled up on the border instead spreading disease and filth while being processed.  When we stopped ILLEGAL ALIENS crossing our border it became an instant flood. Trump stopped them. Biden screwed up everything he touched. Biden is the worst most blatantly corrupt president in American history and RACIST PIGS like Tai worship him like a GOD

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,046
Politics: Libertarian



Trump had that border closed.
******* Biden opened it.
And you ?
You have assisted in the demise of the U.S. because you helped Biden.
This makes you an accomplice.

Is this the reason you are constantly on the meth-pipe ?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,623
Politics: Liberacon

Taipan » 02 May 2021, 10:29 am » wrote: Nbcnews.com

Plain & simple.
Joe Biden is........."A DAMNED LIAR" !!
The Biden Border Crisis belongs to........Joe Biden.
Trump had that border closed and was building The Trump Wall.
Everyone was happy, including Mexico.

Then Biden stopped construction on the wall, stopped deportation, defanged ICE, and
the Border Patrol, started shipping wetbacks inland, and invited all 3rd world nations
to "come on in....we will take of of you".   And now, Biden wants to blame Trump for
the nightmare on the border??    WTF ??        Let me reiterate one point.   
Joes Biden is a......."A DAMNED LIAR" !!

And any Dem who voted for that lying ******* has helped in the sinking of
the U.S.S. America.                         
Yeah, he is blaming Trump for the border and taking credit for operation warp speed.  Next he will take credit for the economy if goes well although the real reason is governors opening the states back up.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Huey » 02 May 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: Yeah, he is blaming Trump for the border and taking credit for operation warp speed.  Next he will take credit for the economy if goes well although the real reason is governors opening the states back up.
I had to search for the retelling.


But it was worth it...
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Taipan » 02 May 2021, 12:06 pm » wrote: Trump had that border closed.
******* Biden opened it.
And you ?
You have assisted in the demise of the U.S. because you helped Biden.
This makes you an accomplice.

Is this the reason you are constantly on the meth-pipe ?
I think you should be obliged to reveal who is telling you the border is open.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

Taipan » 02 May 2021, 12:02 pm » wrote:                                        Image
Why are you such a RACIST PIG?
Why are your PROUD of being a RACIST PIG?
Why do you Worship Trump like a GOD is it because HE is a RACIST PIG?
Why do you RACIST PIGS think asking childish questions with no bearing or meaning several of which are based on LIES do anythihng but show how STUPID you are?
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

Petty childish PUNK acts like a second grader repeating my words back at me DESPERATLY hoping he can annoy someone since he KNOWS he is FAR TOO STUPID to ever address the issue
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,623
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 May 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: I had to search for the retelling.

But it was worth it...
Usually you begin by saying, specifically, what is wrong with the  post.  What is factually incorrect.

like a man would.

 

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 33,776

solon » 02 May 2021, 12:25 pm » wrote: Petty childish PUNK acts like a second grader repeating my words back at me DESPERATLY hoping he can annoy someone since he KNOWS he is FAR TOO STUPID to ever address the issue
Petty childish PUNK acts like a second grader repeating my words back at me DESPERATLY hoping he can annoy someone since he KNOWS he is FAR TOO STUPID to ever address the issue
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

Huey » 02 May 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: Usually you begin by saying, specifically, what is wrong with the  post.  What is factually incorrect.

like a man would.
How about Trump DID screw the border up by stopping ALL of the LEGAL asylum seekers and by siezing the children of LEGAL ASYLUM SEEKERS and creating a backlog of LEGAL ASYLUM SEEKERS?

How about helping create the virus is something ANY president would have done meanwhile Trump to actions that were ACTIVELY PRO COVID. That he personally made things worse to the tune of the DEATHS of hundreds of thousands of Americans that didnt need to DIE?  HE disnamtled the pandemic group. He bullied the governors to reopen too soone he riidiculed people for wearing maskes he HELD supespreader events linked to the deaths of about 700 people and incresed infetion rates all ove rthe place he got in the WAY o massive testing and I could go on and on but Trump is the reason we have about 4% of the worlds population and during his term had a about 20% of the worlds infestions and DEATHS.  Then he left office with NO PLAN to distribute the vaccine and was such a petulant child he stood in the way of the transition for as long as he could to make it harder for Biden to get the vaccines rolling
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Huey » 02 May 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: Usually you begin by saying, specifically, what is wrong with the  post.  What is factually incorrect.

like a man would.
It was an extended slogansnivel..

 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,623
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 02 May 2021, 12:35 pm » wrote: It was an extended slogansnivel..
Then don’t.   :wave:  


User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,046
Politics: Libertarian

solon » 02 May 2021, 12:24 pm » wrote: Why are you such a RACIST PIG?
Why are your PROUD of being a RACIST PIG?
Why do you Worship Trump like a GOD is it because HE is a RACIST PIG?
Why do you RACIST PIGS think asking childish questions with no bearing or meaning several of which are based on LIES do anythihng but show how STUPID you are?

The blacks are loyal to their race.
I am loyal to my race.
But,.......you are NOT loyal to your race, are you ?

That says something about your weak,
toxic, ****, soul, doesn't it ?

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,672
Politics: Liberal

You are a RACIST PIG and a TRAITOR. There is ONE RACE the HUMAN RACE you are in or you are out and since you are a SUBHUMAN RACIST PIG you are OUT.  Most HUMANS think beyond the simpleminded IGNORANCE that you need to be LOYAL to the color of your skin only SUBHUMAN NAZI SCUM believes that has any real meaning
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Blutarski, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], user1621114932, Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 610 guests