Talk about anything but politics in this room.
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Huey » 06 May 2021, 6:41 pm » wrote: obviously you do.  You tell me how bitter I allegedly am.  I  C am telling you how wrong you are, lil man.  Come visit and I will buy you a filet.  You obviously can’t afford one.  I’m having one Sunday.
I eat filet once every 2 years, only at a "best in town" steak house, and only as a delivery vehicle for bearnaise....

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Vegas » 06 May 2021, 6:48 pm » wrote: You can post the views from your masters at CNN....uh oh....I just trash talked your media. An unforgivable sin. Here is the part where you go ape **** now.
No...evidence of you being triggered by nothing more than the fact that I post...


You're a **** idiot.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22,981
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 06 May 2021, 6:52 pm » wrote: No...evidence of you being triggered by nothing more than the fact that I post...

You're a **** idiot.

Nope. You continue to evade the simple fallacy that you spewed at me. No surprise there. You are a coward.


1. You'll continue to evade from talking about your fallacy.
2. You'll continue to generalize.

100% accuracy. 
Please off yourself tonight.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 8,584

Blackvegetable » 06 May 2021, 6:52 pm » wrote: No...evidence of you being triggered by nothing more than the fact that I post...

You're a **** idiot.
Hes very sensitive tonight

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 06 May 2021, 6:58 pm » wrote: Hes very sensitive tonight
Can't just go Cold Turkey on those things...

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Vegas » 06 May 2021, 6:57 pm » wrote: Nope. You continue to evade the simple fallacy that you spewed at me. No surprise there. You are a coward.

1. You'll continue to evade from talking about your fallacy.
2. You'll continue to generalize.

100% accuracy. 
Please off yourself tonight.
No...you're evading the Record of your cowardice and idiocy with lies.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 8,584

Vegasgiants » 06 May 2021, 6:58 pm » wrote: Hes very sensitive tonight
He seems to want to tell me what makes him horny.


viewtopic.php?p=1661328#p1661328

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 22,981
Politics: Conservative

Blackvegetable » 06 May 2021, 7:02 pm » wrote: No...you're evading the Record of your cowardice and idiocy with lies.

Just as predicted, you evaded your fallacy. 100% accuracy. 

Coward.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 8,584

Blackvegetable » 06 May 2021, 7:02 pm » wrote: No...you're evading the Record of your cowardice and idiocy with lies.
Careful.  He may start talking about what makes him horny

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 77,073

Antifa
Vegasgiants » 06 May 2021, 8:32 pm » wrote: Careful.  He may start talking about what makes him horny
I've learned to do this while averting my eyes from the filth and self-degradation.

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,349
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 06 May 2021, 12:01 pm » wrote: No, he doesn't listen.. then he chews up my prepper antibiotic stash!! know it all type.
Some people just refuse to listen to good advise... I googled for the name of those little brown hard things.. unpopped kernels.. and a lot of scary stories about popcorn show up... why would anyone would to eat that?

I'll just stick to cheese poofs... and beer.. not wine.. wine isn't right either..

Image  
 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,242
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 07 May 2021, 12:39 am » wrote: Some people just refuse to listen to good advise... I googled for the name of those little brown hard things.. unpopped kernels.. and a lot of scary stories about popcorn show up... why would anyone would to eat that?

I'll just stick to cheese poofs... and beer.. not wine.. wine isn't right either..

Image
Like what? choking and gagging.. ?

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,349
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 07 May 2021, 12:42 am » wrote: Like what? choking and gagging.. ?
Like headaches... or so I've heard...

But I meant that I don't like wine and the cheese poofs taste better with a beer.. while watching some tv... I'm saving the cheese poofs for when the history channel repeats the Custer story, I watched it before but then I fell asleep so I never found out what the final secret is :wah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oroka09Rc


 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,242
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 07 May 2021, 1:08 am » wrote: Like headaches... or so I've heard...

But I meant that I don't like wine and the cheese poofs taste better with a beer.. while watching some tv... I'm saving the cheese poofs for when the history channel repeats the Custer story, I watched it before but then I fell asleep so I never found out what the final secret is Image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4oroka09Rc
So General, you have a buried treasure? :lol:  hum?

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,349
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

sootedupCyndi » 08 May 2021, 6:58 am » wrote: So General, you have a buried treasure? Image  hum?
Probably... I almost remembered where it was but then I fell asleep... I knew it in a dream but when I woke up the secret escaped.. at the speed of light... :wah:  

I know it has something to do with a big red teepee though.... must be the one of $hitting Bull..

:loco:  


 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,605

Cedar » 02 May 2021, 10:25 pm » wrote: Ode to your mother?
Or your daughter?
 

User avatar
Cedar

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Posts: 29,117
Politics: Classical Liberal

Or your wife?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: zkyll8 and 307 guests