This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Blackvegetable » 04 May 2021, 10:42 am » wrote: I'll take that as a cry for

"Hell no!"

Ok we're done. You get lasties, lil guy.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

omh » 04 May 2021, 10:46 am » wrote: ... been busted...
Yep. I agree that you got busted telling lies on, me, so now you are too sissified to deal with your own words. And I tried to help @Jantje_Smit  see your insanity, below, where you literally brag about how you have no respect for your own opinion. See, look:

Post  26 Jan 2021, 16:42 
 Post  26 Jan 2021, 16:56 
and of course
27 Jan 2021, 01:53 

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 10:53 am » wrote: Yep. I agree that you got busted telling lies on, me, so now you are too sissified to deal with your own words. And I tried to help @Jantje_Smit  see your insanity, below, where you literally brag about how you have no respect for your own opinion. See, look:

and of course
shallow vernacular from someone that had their mind debunked and you forgot how to navigate by brain and proportionately alive.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 10:53 am » wrote: Yep. I agree that you got busted telling lies on, me, so now you are too sissified to deal with your own words. And I tried to help @Jantje_Smit  see your insanity, below, where you literally brag about how you have no respect for your own opinion. See, look:

and of course
I wouldn't call what you did 'helping'... as I said, I'm following omh's logic but at the same time I'm not following it.. so that puts me on the middle ground while according to both of you there can't be any middle ground...

:blink:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
supraTruth » 04 May 2021, 4:57 am » wrote: Oh yes, pretty much it does, all over the world.  The elitely overpaid super & ultra-rich skate on progressive graduated marginal taxation all over the world, widening the pay gap on both ends, leaving governments with no $ for infrastructure or money to help house or feed the destitute or provide a national public health option for those too young for Medicare.  The RNC will never understand because the ultra-rich pay them not to.

The dems are the current darlings of wall street, wall street dick sucker. Hitlery Klingon got ten times as much from the big guys as donnie trump did, skifooza. So did diaper joe biden.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 04 May 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: ... according to both of you there can't be any middle ground...

tsk tsk. You have lied on me, once again, so I won't ask you anymore to please keep my words in context and exclusive to what we were discussing when I said there is no middle ground/there is no in-between. 

I am cautioning you now that you are on the verge of me posting to you ONLY in the way which your lies have earned you. Forevermore.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 04 May 2021, 11:42 am » wrote: I wouldn't call what you did 'helping'...
So what. You wouldn't call @omh  punkASS words at me, anything at all. Which gives the impression that you are okay with him posting stupid $hit at me then refusing to back up his claims ---but you are quick to defend him when I breakdown his insanity. So, stay ready to take what comes along with your unwise decision.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

The right wing bleating of cancel culture is ****...because the right-wingjobs behave no differently. Witness the deranged orange rat bastard's demand for a boycott of major professional sports over the reaction of MLB to Georgia voter supression tactics.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

and of course

You once appeared to have promise. Now you are reduced to this,

What happened, little man?

There was a bum named chunk who proclaimed to all and sundry that the NHB would always take the true measure of a man. Though he, himself, was weighed in the NHB and found wanting, his words remain profound. NHB took your measure, it appears - and it appears that you have found your level.

You COULD elevate yourself. But some mirror work is definitely requisite, if redemption is on your to-do list. You need to take a nice long swim in lake abattoir, boy.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 12:07 pm » wrote: Omh... postng stupid **** at me...
Hurry. Defend yourself.

Retard.

And by all means, demand others weigh in.

Retard.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 04 May 2021, 12:34 pm » wrote: You once appeared to have promise.
You never appeared to have promise.

skinny: CHECKMATE!!
Now you are reduced to this,
lol Reduced to what?  Exposing and smacking around one of your pupils??  Yes, the one who mastered your PhD-teachings on how to go Ad Hominem against members once your dumbfuk'd opinions can never transcend viable scholarship no doubt indeed?

You mean, that 'this'?    Image  
What happened, little man?
Talking to yonder local mirror again, eh?
There was a bum named chunk who proclaimed to all and sundry the NHB would always take the measure of a man. Though her, himself, was weighed and found wanting, his words remain profound. NHB took your measure, it appears - and it appears that you have found your level.
And as long as you have an effect upon whatever is that, level, then it means NHB will always remain exactly what it is  Image  and don't you EVER forget it.
You COULD elevate yourself. 
To what level? considering your mission to get the place back up to the, bottom, of what is the very bottom. Luckily your mission is, failing, on behalf of all sane people you encounter here.
You need to take a nice long swim in lake abattoir, boy.
You need to take a nice long ..tampon.. and go into the local restroom to change your pink panties and your old tampon, bloodied, from the multitudes of Trans-Cannons pointing down there too much.

now smile for the camera, you dumb balstud Image

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

it looks like you've gained yet another, supporter, who is outraged over how I exposed your insanity/your proof that you have no respect for your own dumb opinions.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

DeezerShoove » 04 May 2021, 8:36 am » wrote: I have never had to go on the dole in my adult working life.
**** jobs must be endured.
Working to better one's lot in life became a moral imperative for me.
Made a career and got past the **** job phase.

Always paid taxes. 

Why do I owe other people for the stuff I had to earn by myself?
U don't; so why do u support the party ALWAYS DETERMINED TO KEEP U PAYING A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF YOUR DISPOSABLE DISCRETIONARY INCOME THAN BILL OR MELINDA GATES OR ELON MUSK OR JEFF BEZOS OR ALL OF THE OTHER MILLIONS OF BILLIONAIRES & MILLIONAIRES?

omh

Share      Unread post

Abatjour » 04 May 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: it looks like you've gained yet another, supporter, who is outraged over how I exposed your insanity/your proof that you have no respect for your own dumb opinions.
you failed again. I don't seek supporters to ideologies, I give back understanding to those wanting it back for themselves. Person can defend good ideas without swearing oaths to obey those in charge of institutional diversions of life limited to natural point of displacement to lifetimes eternally separated in biological order of numbers present.

Honesty is the best policy. Manifesting doubt by promoting anything else is possible has every side positive they are the chosen people when all sides have chosen to behave the same way, never accept actual life for its natural limitations. Chain reaction of numbers multiplying by replacements only exist as reproduced or not.

Binary code 0 and 1 and each one is a compounding different result never same details since conceived. So simple it adds up to everything occupying space so far. You won't accept it because you seek something more exciting than mutually evolving here now as equal displacements regardless social narratives.

Damn, wordplay has been defeated doesn't matter the language one species sustaining all the separate ancestral lineages combined to numbers present.

lets play overlapping cycles origin is inception as a species each replacement that evolved from another lifeform becomes its own reproductive lineage as a species unlike any other same as each lifetime moving the population one generation after another here naturally timed apart in this one atmosphere.

Damn if I didn't take away the advantage of organized doubt showing those orchestrating chaos for not complying to their interpretation is nothing more than thugocracy.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

supraTruth » 04 May 2021, 2:18 pm » wrote: U don't; so why do u support the party ALWAYS DETERMINED TO KEEP U PAYING A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF YOUR DISPOSABLE DISCRETIONARY INCOME THAN BILL OR MELINDA GATES OR ELON MUSK OR JEFF BEZOS OR ALL OF THE OTHER MILLIONS OF BILLIONAIRES & MILLIONAIRES?

As compared to those that pay more than me?

I feel "in the middle".

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US ALLLL. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

SJConspirator » 04 May 2021, 10:02 pm » wrote: THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US ALLLL. 

No, they already did.

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 04 May 2021, 10:02 pm » wrote: THEY ARE GOING TO KILL US ALLLL. 

when this guy says 'there are some people out there who are racist'
he basically means me. 

And yeah stephan, I could solve your problems. You can only complain about them and hope people listen. 

Oops, just got deplatformed from another place. 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 04 May 2021, 11:13 pm » wrote: when this guy says 'there are some people out there who are racist'
he basically means me. 

And yeah stephan, I could solve your problems. You can only complain about them and hope people listen. 

Oops, just got deplatformed from another place.
you got banned from Twitter?

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 04 May 2021, 11:39 pm » wrote: you got banned from Twitter?
Wtf...3 times. Of course I was