This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

I will explain neither to anyone wishing to say otherwise. Silence is admitting you know your reality doesn't stand against actual time but only stands debating relative time issues.

omh

Share      Unread post

Everyone saying their reality is larger than real, nobody wants to discuss the largest real way existing happens here.

omh

Share      Unread post

the more I post to myself, the deeper I get into how humanity corrupts ancestors institutionally here so far.

omh

Share      Unread post

Amazing how groupthink activists won't venture into ideas that reflect the total sum of their historical behavior practiced ancestrally so far. Gee silent validation of my thinking.

Ignorance is choice to believe real doesn't count and mob rules matter by the context of who one thinks they became behaving like tomorrow happens each rotation of the planet their geographical displacement floats by event horizons that remain at the same placements last 5 billion rotations and people never stay same ancestors twice to numbers present.

7.8 billion ancestors of one species believe now isn't eternity and they won't say a thing here. deniers know exactly what they are talking about. Never allow an honest replacement get a word in edgewise among all those thinking outside separate sides of a boxed themselves in opinion.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

omh » 04 May 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: Amazing how groupthink activists won't venture into ideas that reflect the total sum of their historical behavior practiced ancestrally so far. Gee silent validation of my thinking.

Ignorance is choice to believe real doesn't count and mob rules matter by the context of who one thinks they became behaving like tomorrow happens each rotation of the planet their geographical displacement floats by event horizons that remain at the same placements last 5 billion rotations and people never stay same ancestors twice to numbers present.

7.8 billion ancestors of one species believe now isn't eternity and they won't say a thing here. deniers know exactly what they are talking about. Never allow an honest replacement get a word in edgewise among all those thinking outside separate sides of a boxed themselves in opinion.

dude. You make me sad. 

Nobody understands you. That is why they don't respond.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 04 May 2021, 9:03 pm » wrote: dude. You make me sad. 

he is sad and cringey, it’s just painful to read his nonsense.  Avoidance is best

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 04 May 2021, 9:03 pm » wrote: dude. You make me sad. 

This is comical, the silence this thread got shows everyone understands every syllable inside out their reality governing life outside in by theories and theologies sustaining reasonable doubt life is limited to eternal separation of reproductions bio-logically, not intellectually logical.

omh

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 04 May 2021, 9:55 pm » wrote: he is sad and cringey, it’s just painful to read his nonsense.  Avoidance is best
you avoid natural displacement as much as practice reverse psychology with inverted logic of top down is core out and bottom up is outside natural point of existing acting like thought is a higher plane of ancestral continuation now as eternally separated here.

All that is absolute when one recognizes time is stationary because mutual event horizons sustain the ever changing details never duplicating replacements present regardless what is present erodes or decomposes.

Cold fusion to inorganic mass and fission of DNA per reproduction added until never again with total numbers present in various stages of ancestral progression now.

the deep state of mind secret was released december 7, 2007. I know because I am the one releasing it in the silence of cyberspace recruiting leading characters directing role playing population as added reproductive here.

Patterns of behavior consistent with event horizons that never change with results never added as the same that existed prior to timed apart now. Damn does this mode of navigating life change everything my ancestry educated me to believe possible and everyone else demands I follow or society takes back what I earned playing nice with corrupted ideologies historically managing people geographically here.

I may not be nice, but I am civil towards equally reproduced replacements. I use technology that links brain to brain without getting physically face to face.

that allows me to work globally inside out.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

omh » 03 May 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: the more I post to myself, the deeper I get into how humanity corrupts ancestors institutionally here so far.
If you would try some role playing  you wouldn't have to post to yourself and have fun dealing with the corruption...

:D  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 05 May 2021, 11:44 am » wrote: If you would try some role playing  you wouldn't have to post to yourself and have fun dealing with the corruption...

:D  

hey Jantje, I accept the social roles of second coming, antichrist, 12th Imam, Nostradamus's One Male. the four caricatures issuing in the end of relative time line semantics. Institutional horses of ancestral doubt, academia, arts, religions, politics all working economically to punish no compliance with denial going on geographically here as reproductions geometrically present.

It isn't fun but a necessity nobody else did or does. Back to the film clip from Live free of die. I was waiting for somebody else and nobody else will.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 05 May 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: ...It isn't fun but a necessity nobody else did or does...
That's what I don't get, why is it a necessity... you know those in denial will ignore you and that you will be punished for trying to make them realize the truth about life in plain sight.. nothing will change as a result of your efforts so why not just have fun instead by doing some role playing?

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 May 2021, 4:40 am » wrote: That's what I don't get, why is it a necessity... you know those in denial will ignore you and that you will be punished for trying to make them realize the truth about life in plain sight.. nothing will change as a result of your efforts so why not just have fun instead by doing some role playing?

Faith in anything other than actual life leads to ancestries never accepting actual life. Modern day homo sapiens where 99% rather believe in tomorrows than face biology keeps their time living eternally separated now.

And you don't comprehend the outcome being part of covering up total sum past is used against each arrival until extinction by the 1% keeping the advantage to themselves.

Again, you have fun, but the outcome is on the 100% of both sides never being honest with representing universal perpetual balancing taking place everywhere all the time objects are specifically existing here life doesn't exist without erosion. What erodes fades away unless decay replaces erosion. Fission and fusion, action and reaction to expanding details with contracting combinations. Ancestral progression is half life compounding DNA. since 2006 I have been explaining what everyone chooses to believe isn't possible, but it is the only way kinetic existing can be existing here so far. Not a mystery instinctively.

cycles in series parallel between spontaneously going on and simultaneously here. Back to the basic "the whole is equal to the total sum of all its ever changing parts timed apart now.".

The absolute center of eternal separation regardless geography or geometrical displacement from saturated subatomic matter to everything formed and shaped by molecular outcomes that sustain and maintain current situations universally done and going on here.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 06 May 2021, 7:36 am » wrote: Faith in anything other than actual life leads to ancestries never accepting actual life. Modern day homo sapiens where 99% rather believe in tomorrows than face biology keeps their time living eternally separated now.

And you don't comprehend the outcome being part of covering up total sum past is used against each arrival until extinction by the 1% keeping the advantage to themselves.

Again, you have fun, but the outcome is on the 100% of both sides never being honest with representing universal perpetual balancing taking place everywhere all the time objects are specifically existing here life doesn't exist without erosion. What erodes fades away unless decay replaces erosion. Fission and fusion, action and reaction to expanding details with contracting combinations. Ancestral progression is half life compounding DNA. since 2006 I have been explaining what everyone chooses to believe isn't possible, but it is the only way kinetic existing can be existing here so far. Not a mystery instinctively...

You have been explaining what everyone chooses to believe isn't possible to the deniers for a long time... but why is it a neccessity, if you can't change anything.. having fun is an outcome too...

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 May 2021, 11:30 am » wrote: You have been explaining what everyone chooses to believe isn't possible to the deniers for a long time... but why is it a neccessity, if you can't change anything.. having fun is an outcome too...

really Jantje? persuasion of power behind we say so and let no individual get in the way of societal evolution come Hell or high water. Hell is repeating history all the time and high water is Global Warming/climate change.

Humanity's greater good of better tomorrows than reproductively reached so far has everyone agreeing to never agree on how life operates naturally timed apart now.

History recorded all the practices created through lines of communication between ancestors mutually evolving now. Its all in interpretation of statistical facts cultivating rational minds defending art of self deception as social norm.

Who can resist everyone else does it too? I can even though I cannot stop everyone else rather ignore how life does change than admit being part of corruption lasted last 6,000 revolutions around the star. Back to pride before the downfall and self fulfilling prophecies working realities against natural balancing.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 06 May 2021, 11:30 am » wrote: You have been explaining what everyone chooses to believe isn't possible to the deniers for a long time... but why is it a neccessity, if you can't change anything.. having fun is an outcome too...

denial gets people acting out what doesn't happen naturally. That is self fulfilling prophecy within manifested destiny by laws that rule behavior of reproductions occupying space womb to tomb here now as it has all throughout history

Those that fail to learn from history...............

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 06 May 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: really Jantje? persuasion of power behind we say so and let no individual get in the way of societal evolution come Hell or high water. Hell is repeating history all the time and high water is Global Warming/climate change.
Yes, really.. I get your truth about life in plain sight.. I think I do anyway... but I don't get why it's a necessity for you to be punished for for explaining it while you can avoid that.. by having fun instead..
Who can resist everyone else does it too? I can even though I cannot stop everyone else rather ignore how life does change than admit being part of corruption lasted last 6,000 revolutions around the star. Back to pride before the downfall and self fulfilling prophecies working realities against natural balancing.
That's what I mean, you can resist but you cannot not stop anyone else from ignoring how life really works... so why not resist and have fun at the same time... why does resisting mean you have to suffer...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 07 May 2021, 2:02 am » wrote: Yes, really.. I get your truth about life in plain sight.. I think I do anyway... but I don't get why it's a necessity for you to be punished for for explaining it while you can avoid that.. by having fun instead..

That's what I mean, you can resist but you cannot not stop anyone else from ignoring how life really works... so why not resist and have fun at the same time... why does resisting mean you have to suffer...

Truth is to what people choose to believe, actual is reproductions actively alive now. Past are the dead, tomorrows are the newly conceived. modern era are the 5 generations occupying space so far until reproductions cease being added and occupying time in this atmosphere.